• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your own Legendary Weapon!

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Your own Legendary Weapon!

That's right kids! With droded's insane skills, he found out how to make your own Legendary weapon!

If you want to make weapons like this,

drodedsSword.jpg

Read this guide!

This guide will cover 3 Areas:

HOW TO CHANGE THE DAMAGE OF A WEAPON

STEP 1: Open up Fable Explorer and scroll down to OBJECT.
step1-1.jpg

STEP 2: Double click OBJECT and scroll down to the weapon you want to use. I will be using the Obsidian Greatsword as an example, which appears as EBONY_BROADSWORD in fable explorer.
step2-1.jpg

STEP 3: Double click the weapon. In the sub menu, click once on OBJECT, you should end up like this.
step3-1.jpg

STEP 4: Scroll down a bit until you reach CWeaponDef, I the picture it is at the top where you can clearly see it.
step4-1.jpg

STEP 5: Click the "Links to GameBINEntry" under the CWeaponDef. At the Submenu, click the " + " Next to CWeaponDef. You should end up here.
step5-1.jpg

STEP 6: Click on Damage in the list, the number on the left is the current damage of the weapon. This number is the Damage of the weapon divided by 10, so if I put 100 in the box, the weapon would have 1000 damage. Once you have changed the number, click Apply Changes.
step6-1.jpg

If this is all you wanted, you can click Actions, Save mods and run Fable. If not, read more.

HOW TO MAKE A 2 HANDED WEAPON 1 HANDED.

Follow steps 1-3 in the above section…

STEP 4: Scroll down to CCarryableDef in the Sub menu, just like CWeaponDef in the above section.

Step1.jpg

STEP 5: Click Links to “GameBINEntry” under CCarryableDef, and in the sub menu click CCarryableDef Once. You should end up like this.
step2-2.jpg

STEP 6: In the First part, where it says the number 925, change the number to 923, and click apply changes.
step3-2.jpg

STEP 7: Exit this sub menu. Now go to CWeaponDef just like above, but this time, look for HEAVY_WEAPON.
step4-2.jpg

STEP 8: Change HEAVY WEAPON to SWORD and click apply changes. This should make it one handed.
Step5.jpg

If you only wanted this, click Actions, Save mods and run Fable. If not, read more.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Your own Legendary Weapon!

HOW TO RENAME YOUR AWESOME WEAPON.

Follow steps 1-3 in the first section..

STEP 4: Scroll down until you find CInventoryItemDef.
STEP1.jpg

STEP 5: Click Links to “GameBINEntry” under CInventoryItemDef. In the sub menu, click CInventoryItemDef once. You should end up like this.
step2-3.jpg

STEP 6: Click the link under TEXT_TITLE, you can change the title in the box at the bottom. Once your done click apply changes.
Step3.jpg

STEP 7: Exit this submenu, and click the link underneath TEXT_DESCRIPTION. You can edit the description of the weapon here. Once you’re done, click Apply Changes.
step4-3.jpg

Exit this submenu, and click Apply Changes. If that is all you wanted, click Actions, Save mods and run Fable at the top.
If not, read more.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

HOW TO ADD AUGMENTATION SLOTS TO YOUR GODLY WEAPON

Follow stops 1-3 in section the first section...

STEP 4: Scroll down to CObjectAugmentationsDef.
step-1.jpg

STEP 5: Click the “GameBINEntry." Click the CObjectAugmentationsDef in the submenu once. In the picture, the number 2 at the top is the number of slots in game.
step-2.jpg

Click Actions, Save mods and run Fable at the top.

Congratulations, you have now made your own amazing weapon.

I hope you found my guide helpful.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Now you're living up to you're sig!!!
Much Rep
Anirep.GIF

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Droded, I am very impressed with the amount of help and useful guides you are contributing to the site...check your rep count in your user cp....:ninja:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Wow thanks alot Angel! :D

I still have a few guides I'm going to make...

D

Darg

Unbelievable! Is there nothing this guy can't do? Keep spurting out guides and crap... and oh, +rep for about the third time in the last five minutes.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I like the helpful guide, but the screen shots are a little too small for me to see anything. and I learn a lot through visual. Is there anyway you could make the important parts a little bigger?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Nice guide, and good explanations +rep :thumbsup:

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Another fantastic Fable modding guide, droded. I'm very impressed... ;)

+rep

V

Vegeta

U got that from FableTCLmod.com lol but +rep

droded;61794 said:
That's right kids! With droded's insane skills, he found out how to make your own Legendary weapon!

If you want to make weapons like this,
drodedsSword.jpg

Read this guide!

This guide will cover 3 Areas:

HOW TO CHANGE THE DAMAGE OF A WEAPON

STEP 1: Open up Fable Explorer and scroll down to OBJECT.
step1-1.jpg

STEP 2: Double click OBJECT and scroll down to the weapon you want to use. I will be using the Obsidian Greatsword as an example, which appears as EBONY_BROADSWORD in fable explorer.
step2-1.jpg

STEP 3: Double click the weapon. In the sub menu, click once on OBJECT, you should end up like this.
step3-1.jpg

STEP 4: Scroll down a bit until you reach CWeaponDef, I the picture it is at the top where you can clearly see it.
step4-1.jpg

STEP 5: Click the "Links to GameBINEntry" under the CWeaponDef. At the Submenu, click the " + " Next to CWeaponDef. You should end up here.
step5-1.jpg

STEP 6: Click on Damage in the list, the number on the left is the current damage of the weapon. This number is the Damage of the weapon divided by 10, so if I put 100 in the box, the weapon would have 1000 damage. Once you have changed the number, click Apply Changes.
step6-1.jpg

If this is all you wanted, you can click Actions, Save mods and run Fable. If not, read more.

HOW TO MAKE A 2 HANDED WEAPON 1 HANDED.

Follow steps 1-3 in the above section…

STEP 4: Scroll down to CCarryableDef in the Sub menu, just like CWeaponDef in the above section.
Step1.jpg

STEP 5: Click Links to “GameBINEntry” under CCarryableDef, and in the sub menu click CCarryableDef Once. You should end up like this.
step2-2.jpg

STEP 6: In the First part, where it says the number 925, change the number to 923, and click apply changes.
step3-2.jpg

STEP 7: Exit this sub menu. Now go to CWeaponDef just like above, but this time, look for HEAVY_WEAPON.
step4-2.jpg

STEP 8: Change HEAVY WEAPON to SWORD and click apply changes. This should make it one handed.
Step5.jpg

If you only wanted this, click Actions, Save mods and run Fable. If not, read more.

Can u post a screen of a 2 handed wep but holding it 1 handed?

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

That is just pure awesomness +rep ( i gotta get me fable for comp! )

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Vegeta;62133 said:
U got that from FableTCLmod.com lol but +rep

I did not get that from FableTLCMod... I had to figure it out my self.

And this is a guide written by ME. So there is no way I got it from FableTLCMod.>.<:( Give me credit Vegeta, after all I AM the chosen one! ^_^

24-02-200721-1.jpg

P

Pilgrim

Well done droded, +rep. However what I'm interested in is special effects, like having a permanent multistrike effect on your sword (for starters). I can remove augmentaion effects, but not much more, any pointers?

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

droded;62256 said:

And this is a guide written by ME. So there is no way I got it from FableTLCMod.>.<:( Give me credit Vegeta, after all I AM the chosen one! ^_^

24-02-200721-1.jpg

omg steve has to see this!

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Now that is a sexy tattoo you have there, droded. Whoever he is...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;62256 said:

I think all he's saying is that the information is probably on the Fablemod site. Even though you did figure it out yourself.
And the duel wielding doesn't work too well. The Hero has no animation for it, and the weapon does no damage. See Here.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

We will see about that dual weilding, I am confident! ^_^

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;62533 said:
We will see about that dual weilding, I am confident! ^_^

Did you not read any of the posts? More than 4 people have tried it and it doesn't work right, the hero has no animation for holding a sword in his other hand, so there's no possible way to make it work.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

That's not a word in my vocabulary! :lol:

I will say it when I am 100% sure. I managed to accidentally make a villager bodyguard a double wielder, and he managed it fine.