• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Fable story told by me

I

Ico

Re: A Fable story told by me

Fable_Fan005;23297 said:
This isthe first chapter in a book i am makeing call "my fable" i hope u all like this first cpater to the book plz leave any comments u have thx

My Fable

CHAPTER ONE START

My name is Xugan

I was born in Bowerstone North to a prestigious family my father was the mayor of the town and my mother was the priestess of the temple of Avo. But one man would change my life forever. On the day of my 13 birthdays I was allowed to go see the Heroes guild for my first time. On my why there I saw what the world looked like outside the city gates. I saw the world for what it really was. People fighting over what I had always had and always thought every one else had.

In lookout point I could see all my mother had said I would. I looked to the south and seen the beautiful forest know as The Great Bowertone Forest. To my west I could see a new statue being made for Jack of Blade. And to my west I saw the Heroes guild. I can Remember it like it was yesterday the people still talking about Qexans boast to get the legendary treasure and hid it where only the most cunning hero would find it if they could get all of his clues. But then I saw the hero known as Keno running to the Heroes guild and then it happened the first of many attacks on the Heroes guild. Bandits came from The Great Bowerstone Forest over 100 of them charged at the Heroes Guild. My father was pulling out his sword when all the sudden a man on a dragon soared over us. The man was none other than Gimus the most famed hero in Albion he jumped off his mighty beast and landed in front of my father and me.

He told me to hid but I couldn’t move I was stun with fear and disbelieve. Then Gimus Said “run and get all the heroes you can out of the Heroes guild” so I started to run. H yells to me and I see that he is throwing something to me. It land in front of me it is a note and an iron sword. I picked the sword and note up and ran as fast as I could to the Heroes guild. One at the gates I burst through them and fall to my knees in tears I yell
“Please some one help my” but no one answers I yell again and again but no answer.
Then I hear a voice all can only make out a few words “ please don’t do this NO PLEASE DON’T” then I look a top the stairs and see 2 men one on the ground covered in blood.
I can never forget how the other man looked like in a long black robe and long boned hands and a bow with a red ruby in the center. I look at the ground a see an arrow on the floor. I pick up the arrow and put it in my pocket. Then I stand and whip the tears away from my eyes. I start to fell this anger this…hate inside me all I can do is blame the man in the long black robe for all my anger. I grip my sword and charge up the stairs and swing with all my might at the man in the robe. But he jumps up and land behind me. I thrust the sword backward and he grabs it from my hands. His hand now covered in blood I think about what to do next. But he picks me up and the I seen his face.

He had no nose and his moth was sowed shut and his eye where red as the ruby on his bow. He thoughts me from the stairs and I hit a map of Albion in the center of the room I land on a hard object it’s a bow. But before I can fire he sticks his sword down on the man on the floor. There is scilence my eye burn with hate my body in pain. I can tell I am bleeding but I fire the arrow at him. He turns and the arrow hits him in the chest. He yells in a language I have never heard before. Then he falls to the ground………

END CHAPTER ONE
Very,very,very cool story:lol: Bravo!!!:pirate:

F

Fable_Fan005

Thx you Ico and welcome to the forums.
(Add 100th post in my story)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;31482 said:
*freaks out* how come the posts aren't double merged?
Maybe it only works when the posts are made on the same day? I dunno...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;31482 said:
*freaks out* how come the posts aren't double merged?

Posts were made about 42mins apart and Auto Merge only works if they are posted straight after each other.

D

darthlime101

I loved your first book, fable fan 005. The character had great detail to them. You kind of switched between 1st and 3rd person a lot which made it difficult to follow at times. I would much like a backstory on Nagux and Alida (even though Nagux is the other half of Xugan, you could do like an alternate dimension or something cool).

Other than that, your stories are wonderful. If they were in a book, I would own the whole set and then some. I would distribute them around school and everywhere. Seriously. Keep them comming, fable fan.

F

Fable_Fan005

Ya i was thinking about a book about Nagux and the Angels of Avo and a War Between them. I might do that after the next book. But i am haveing a hard time finding a opening for Book 2. Cant decide if i should start at the end and have him tell the story or start right after the first book.
Wow i just found a pic that is almost how i think Xugan looks like. Not the face or the Sword but almost perfect.
Sketch_2005.02.02_1.jpg

D

darthlime101

Start with Nagux then lead onto events after book 1. Combine both books into one, like what Tolkien did with the Lord of The Rings books.

Anyway, I am looking forward to book 2.

F

Fable_Fan005

I am very happy to tell every one that the second book has started production and is well under way. With the help of all those who sent me ideas i thank you. Most of them i have started to put into the main plot. The next book has had alot of ideas put into by fans and by games that i like the storys of. I Hope to put alot my action and even more emitions into book 2. And if any1 wont to lend me a helping hand with a nother book i am evetualy going to do just PM me thx.

D

dark_steve571

ur a crazy good story teller i think it would be cool if some time during the second book that skorn should put up a dark cloud around xugan and he sees all of the people he holds dear like alida but she is evil, just part of the spell not actualy there and attacks him but he is reluctent to fight back and skorn takes the oppurtunity and badly damages xungan or something like that would be kewl well thats my 2 cents keep it up:thumbsup:

F

Fable_Fan005

Well i have something like that thats going into book2 and i have a draft of what the story is goignt o be about. Ok so the story starts out what someone or something telling Xugan that there is a way to bring her back if he dose as hes told. As many of you know The things he has to do are evil. After a few little evil things are done Xugan is told of a kingdom to the North East. Xugan Is told to get a army and take over a city where the final Item can be found.
Thats just a little bit of what i PLAN to put into the book.

F

Fable_Fan005

Here is a little bit of what how Xugan has changed and now remember this is what he looks like at the end of the story.
[FONT=&quot]START BOOK TWO [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]A CHANGE OF HEART[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]PROLOGE [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]After Skorn had been stopped I took her body to the Guild and buried it where I was healing from my arrow wound I had a young boy. That was 20 years ago. I look no older than the day I killed Skorn. My eye no longer has a holy glow to them but an unholy darkness. My wings have become black and ripped. My arm that was give back to me by Avo himself now is dark and lifeless. It has an evil in it that have taken over up to my shoulder. It has formed armor around itself. No longer to I wield Avos Tear But two swords that have been hidden away for a millennia. The swords where used by a mighty devil when Albion was first formed. I found the swords when I was digging her grave. My head has grown 2 horns that twist around themselves. The first year was the worst. I couldn’t stop seeing her in my head. That’s when He came. HE told me she could come back…[/FONT]

F

Fable_Fan005

Thx Zennen and i just got done with the first chapter, hope everyone likes it.
[FONT=&quot]START CHAPTER ONE[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]I CAN BRING HER BACK[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot] “You are no god to me.” I whisper into Skorn’s ear as I pull my blade across his face. The black blood starts to explode from his mouth. It makes a cloud of darkness around me. I see right through the blood. Skorn is starting to stand up slowly. I put my sword up his chest. He looks at me and smiles I smile back as I Push my blade into his cold black heart. I put my foot up against him and push him off the blade. I open my wings to push the cloud away. Most of my body is covered in the blood. I look up to see Skorm opening a gate back to his layer. I run after him but see her body and have to choose between revenge or love. Then I wake up. I wake up in my little house near a demon door that never shuts up abut wonting a gift. I am sweating hard my pulse beating. I look to my right to see Alida’s ring in a shelf. I grab it and put it on. I fall back to sleep with Alida in my thoughts. I wake up the next day and go outside to look into the sky.[/FONT]
I turn over and see a man sitting on a bench. His legs a crossed and he is a long black robe. He looks at me and says, “Xugan I can bring her back.” My eyes open wide and I start to walk to him. “How can you say that, Avo forbids it.” The man takes off his hood.
He has long blond hair and a scar on hi left eye. “Avo is nothing compared to his greatness.” “Who is HE?” “That is not important right now, but what is, is that Alida can live again but that’s up to you.” “How can I bring her back!” I grab his robe and hold him into the air. “Tell me how!” He smiles and says, “You should do just fine.” And his smile becomes a grin……..

The man says “First lets get to know each other, or well you get to know me. My name is Yotex of the Western tribes.” “I don’t have time for this I need to bring her back!” “Don’t worry Xugan we have all the time in the world.” “Wait how do you know my name?” “Xugan us angels must know each other.” “You are a angel too?” “More or less I suppose, but that not why I am where is it. Xugan I need you to help my people, and me but first I need a little errand to be done. There is a man that has some thing of mine over in Bowerstone; I need you to go get it for me, simple enough right. Well he happens to me the new mayor of Bowerstone, and as sure you are aware that security is tight on those political figures.” “So what is it you need from him?” “Yotex stands and walks over to me and says, “His life.” “I step back and am shocked. “Why what did he do to you?” “See the scar on my eye he did that to me when all I asked for was food for my family, the ******* cut me and then he went for m…. well this is old news lets focus on today.” “Will you do this for me, no wait will you do it for Alida.” I Turn and get on my horse and start to ride to Bowerstone……

I near lookout point and see that the world is beginning to change again. All of the different clans and guilds have taken over. Bowerstone and all the other towns in Albion
Are controlled by the clan know was Templar guild. The other lands around the world are controlled by various factions, the most well know is the West peoples clan, who are know for starting unnecessary wars. I make my way to the gates a guard come up to me and says, “I need to see your papers.” I look at him and say, “I don’t have any.” “Well then you cant gets into the city.” “I need to talk to the mayor!” The guard puts his hand on his sword. “Oh, you need to see the mayor now why would you need to do this?” I look up and see another guard pulling out a crossbow. I leap off my horse and pull out my sword. An arrow flies right by me, I yell, “What are you doing!” All I hear is the word “Assassin!” I roll to my right and use a fireball spell on one of the guards, he falls instantly. The other runs at me with his sword I make a quick stab and start to open the gates to the city…….

END CHAPTER ONE​

D

darthlime101

Nice. Pwn them guards!

I cannot wait for chapter 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F

Fable_Fan005

Well here you go the 2ed chapter.

START CHAPTER TWO​
BORN TO BE BAD​
[FONT=&quot]As I open the gates to Bowerstone I put my sword away. I stop and look at the rebuild city, house my family and I used to live in is now a school and the city is doing better then ever. I start to head over to the tavern. I open the door and sit down at a table close to the door. A barmaid comes up to me and says, “What can I get ya this morning?” I look at her and say, “Just bring me a nice cold beer.” She turns around and walks over to the bar tender to fetch my drink. The woman brings me my drink and says “Don’t I know you from somewhere?” I am shocked that some one would know me after I lived in that forest for 2 years. She sits down and asks “Aren’t you the [/FONT]Drezner boy?” [FONT=&quot]My eyes open wide, it hadn’t heard my last name in over 7 years. “How do you know me?” I ask her. She smiles and said “I used to go to school with you before the….well you know.” She look at me and moves closer then asks “So are you seeing anyone?” The first ting I do is think of Alida. “Ya I’m going to go see her soon. What about you?” “If you can call Zach a man than yes I am.” “As in Zach the mayor, Zach?” “Yes, why do you ask?” My heart starts to feel heavy. I look at her smile at me. “Well do you love him?” “Well of course I do, we just got into a fight this morning.? I finish my beer and tell her “Before I leave I would like to meet your husband.” “Well there is a big parade ceremony for 2 guards tomorrow, you can meet him than.” I stand up and start to walk up the stairs, then I slowly start to fall asleep on one of the beds……[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I wake up around 7:30 that day. I look at the table next to me and see a black robe. I stand up and grab the robe. The middle of the robe lays symbol of the Western Tribes. I put the robe on and find a dagger underneath it. I hide the dagger on the glove of the robe so it pints toward me. I start to walk down the stairs and down to the bar. I sit down and order some eggs and toast. As I eat the doors fly open and 4 guards walk in along with the mayor and his son. The guards are standing watch at the door and the mayor and his son find a seat next to me. I start to sweat and sake. Then the boy spills his drink all over me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I look over and see the mayor laughing and saying, “Sorry about that, but boys will be boys.” I stand up and wipe the drink off. I then sit down and start to eat again. Then I hear a voice, “So do you have any kinds?” “No I never got the chance.” “Well I hope you get the chance,” He tells his son to go outside. “My son means everything to me, and I hope someday you get to have that same joy.” He stands up and walks out the door and the guards follow. I finish my food and start to walk out the Tavern when the barkeep yells, “Hey, You need to pay for that!” I just keep on walking out the door…. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The streets are packed for the ceremony. People all over the place, one of them was an old profit of the god of peace Bhak. He yells, “Don’t be fool, the false god Avo is nothing but a lie by the nobles of Albion. The true gods lie to the West where people are free of the Nobles and the king.” A man yells, “Go back to the West you heretic!” The old man points at him and yells, “When your time comes my Kayj Have mercy on you soul.” People start to toss rocks at him. I watch as the people stone the man to death. I hear the royal song being played I start to walk with the crowd of people. I put my hood up and become more aware of my surroundings. There are guards everywhere; many already have their swords out. The mayor starts his speech, “My people of the great city of Bowerstone, I stand before you today as your new mayor and as a citizen of the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Templar guild. But today is also a day of remembrance, today is the day of the first raid on Bowerstone,” It just occurred to me that today was my 20th birthday. “And in memory of that dreadful day, I have this medal for the brave soul that killed Skorn, if he ever come forward he will be bestowed with this medal of Avo. But the years have been good to Bowerstone and it is now back on it feet. The Templar guild is going to start to sent us tropes so we can now have our own military to defend against the West!” The crowed started to go wild. I think now is the time to act. I start to walk hastily through the crowed. One of the guards yells and points at me. I start to run dodging and weaving through the people. I get to the front of the crowed and jump into the air. I slide the dagger upward so the point is now facing forward. I stick the blade into the neck of the mayor, and then rip it out. I land and roll to my feet. The people start to panic as they see my blood stained robe of the Western Tribes. The guards start to swarm after me I see a poll and climb on top a roof. I start to jump roof to roof until I got to the tavern. I break a window and grab my sword and armor I put the armor on under the robe. I jump out the window and start to sprint the gates, but 10 guards block my path. I pull my sword out and thrust my sword into his heart as I drain the life of 3 others. I leave my sword in the man as he falls. I expose my wings and fly into the air and rain fireballs on the 6 others. I land and try to grab my sword, but it burns my hand and rejects me. I blow the gates open with a force push. And jump on my horse and start to ride back to my home.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]END CHAPTER TWO[/FONT]

B

Bethrezen

beautiful :D what a shame i cant write a story cuz my english sucks :(

F

Fable_Fan005

So dose mine. i just try to fix what i can. But i just started one day and thought of this hugh storyline.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

i've repped you up on all your chapters incredible job.

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

love the story cant wait to hear more