• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Fable story told by me

F

Fable_Fan005

Re: A Fable story told by me

WOW idk ho long ive been gone but whatever ll exsplane that all later, now i am not going to let this story did i work way to hard to leave it unfinished so starting tomarrow i will start on the continuasion of my story(hopefully with better grammer this time) so i really hope at least one person out there is somewhat excited that im gona finsh so ill prob. post the nect chapter tomarrow. hjope some of you will read.

X

xxrevanxx

I think it's great, but work on your grammer, spelling, and try to add some humor. I haven't read the whole story yet though. Oh and add cleverness

Dr Doom

Reaction score

Forum-Troll;23636 said:
WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING RUBBISH!!

This story is cleverless. How the hell could a little kid even lift up an iron sword? how the living hell could it possible fire an arrow that could kill someone? and how the hell would it possibly be able to fire the arrow after FALLING OFF THE FRIGEN BALCONY TO THE MAP TABLE? he is either unconcious, in a hell of a lot of pain, or with broken bones at this point.

sorry but your story sucks ass. and it gets a downvote of 1.
and I get +25 evil points :D

+25 :devil:

Dude! You need to get a chill pill! The story is awsome! And I will answer all your questions:

1. He is 13. I'm twelve and I can hit three bullseyes in 5 seconds!
2. Heros, as said in Fable 2, can survive great falls much more then mortals can.
3. It's not evil to say someones story sucks, its just rude, and plain idiotic, especially if its doesn't suck.

Oh, and great story dude keep up the good work. +rep

Dr Doom

Reaction score

I think this story just needs a few more chapters and publishment is far from impossible!

Join the Brotherhood!

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Um, Dr. Doom, sorry to be a drag, but the last post in this thread (other than yours) was around a year ago.

Please don't resurrect dead threads.

Dr Doom

Reaction score

Oh, sorry.

Join the Brotherhood!