• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Addicted to Skyrim.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
I am still playing this game and that say alot..... just saying, I think I may like this game better than fable

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I am still playing this game and that say alot..... just saying, I think I may like this game better than fable

Its one of the best games ive ever played and ive played A LOT of games. Fable probably isnt even in my top 5 RPG's any more and now they dont even class it as an RPG I doubt it will ever return into my list.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
Its one of the best games ive ever played and ive played A LOT of games. Fable probably isnt even in my top 5 RPG's any more and now they dont even class it as an RPG I doubt it will ever return into my list.

I was actually referring to the original (well actually Fable: TLC....) the other two aren't great at all.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I was actually referring to the original (well actually Fable: TLC....) the other two aren't great at all.

I was referring to all of them to be honest, though Fable (well TLC) was the best.