• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

An issue I'd like to address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: An issue I'd like to address.

Firis;281896 said:
^Woah, woah, woah! I didn't need to know that XD, you could do what my friend did and have the doctor slim them down (She's 15 and has DD cups, shes actually getting back problems because of them. So their parents saved up and got her a "slice" taken off to make them "fit" her body better.)
Lol, what? Was that directed at my post coz if it was I said bump - as in pregnant - not bumps as in large breasts :lol:

But they are a fantastic side-effect of pregnancy...;)

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Oh! I didn't know! XD, sorry, darn my perverted mind... I didn't know you were pregnant, Congratulations!! (Assuming you got it on purpose)

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Angel;281899 said:
Lol, what? Was that directed at my post coz if it was I said bump - as in pregnant - not bumps as in large breasts :lol:

But they are a fantastic side-effect of pregnancy...;)

I'm not a fan of overly huge breasts =/
Gimme above average anyday :p

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Fallen Savior;281919 said:
I'm not a fan of overly huge breasts =/
Gimme above average anyday :p

Google "Lolo Ferrari".

Trust me, you'll love what you see.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Tsuyu;281926 said:
Google "Lolo Ferrari".

O_O that was over the top, exactly what i ment by TOO big, although at least they werent sagyy *shudders*

D

DragonMaster91

Hexen_Harlot;281868 said:
And Dragon, can you stop dragging your **** into every thread you post in? Believe it or not, not everyone wants to talk about you.
I believe it really is time to shut up... I apologized and you were an even bigger ass than needed. I expected a "You should be sorry!", and I would have dealt with that, but you took it over the top. Anywho, this is way offtopic and answered, so it should be locked.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Tsuyu;281926 said:
Google "Lolo Ferrari".

Nah, too big.
But you know, it`s not always the size that matters, but how they are "presented".:shifty:

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

DragonMaster91;281967 said:
I believe it really is time to shut up... I apologized and you were an even bigger ass than needed. I expected a "You should be sorry!", and I would have dealt with that, but you took it over the top. Anywho, this is way offtopic and answered, so it should be locked.

Dragon would you just go while you have some dignity left (assuming you actualy had diginty in the first place.)
No-one here actualy likes you, and if they do they're an idiot. just go to some other forum and bother them.

P.S. presentable boobs are always nice but in the end they're BEWBS ffs!!

D

DragonMaster91

Fallen Savior;281995 said:
Dragon would you just go while you have some dignity left (assuming you actualy had diginty in the first place.)
No-one here actualy likes you, and if they do they're an idiot. just go to some other forum and bother them.

P.S. presentable boobs are always nice but in the end they're BEWBS ffs!!
I repeat my post. I am really trying not to call names. I REFUSE to. But I feel like I am at the trigger, and everyone is telling me to push it.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

DragonMaster91;281999 said:
I repeat my post. I am really trying not to call names. I REFUSE to. But I feel like I am at the trigger, and everyone is telling me to push it.

If the guns pointed at your head then by all means fire away (joke and an underhanded joke at that but it was the first thing that came too mine.)
Just leave you promised :(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

As im tired of seeing people arguing back and forwards and people dont seem to be mature enough to just step out of threads without making snide comments.

*Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.