• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

An issue I'd like to address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hexen_Harlot

Re: An issue I'd like to address.

It's nice to see not everyone flaming me for this thread. I didn't make it because any crap about not being able to argue scarecrow, it just ****es me off. It's not a matter of "being different", goth culture just happens to have (in my opinion) hotter men, better clothes, more thought-provoking music and less judgemental people. Plus i look a damn sight hotter in goth clothes than i would with orange skin and a tracksuit.

And with the gay thing, it doesn;t bother me one way or another. Girls who are obsessed with having a "GBF" annoy me more than gay men themselves.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Hexen_Harlot;281650 said:
It's nice to see not everyone flaming me for this thread. I didn't make it because any crap about not being able to argue scarecrow, it just ****es me off. It's not a matter of "being different", goth culture just happens to have (in my opinion) hotter men, better clothes, more thought-provoking music and less judgemental people. Plus i look a damn sight hotter in goth clothes than i would with orange skin and a tracksuit.

And with the gay thing, it doesn;t bother me one way or another. Girls who are obsessed with having a "GBF" annoy me more than gay men themselves.
Why would everyone flame you? This world is made of many different people. It would be boring indeed, if we were all the same.Besides, I have seen your picture, and it seems to suit you. It's a nice look for you.:)I used to wear white lipstick and eyeliner.:D

D

DragonMaster91

I am a retard...
(Reply to this and I will be all over you like flies and honey)

I wish I could explain it to you guys, but you guys would be saying the complete opposite of the truth. I am going to leave it at this.

Recent events have caused me to come back to this site, after I have discussed my leaving. I was angry and very ticked off about all the events, and well, let us just say that I was being an idiot. Firis, I owe you, you were the one who dared to try to explain it to me kindly. For that, I have repped you. I was so angry, and wanted someone to agree with me that I came here, and was a complete idiot. I forgot everyone has different opinions, and I should learn to respect those. I have my own opinions about their opinions, but agree to disagree, and get over it. Something I failed to do.

For all of this, I deeply apologize. Let us not discuss this, as people will probably be saying "he is only doing this for respect". Just like Scarecrow said. I hope this post does not stirr any commotion or anything. I hope I can earn all of your trust back in due time. For now, this post is ignored and we are on topic.

On topic.
Hexan, you really need to calm down. There is just about as much anti-goth **** out there as there is pro-emo. Which is to say very little.*

*On topic bolded.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

DragonMaster91;281763 said:
I am a retard...
Hexan, you really need to calm down. There is just about as much anti-goth **** out there as there is pro-emo. Which is to say very little.*
i always thought that everyone hated emos waaay more than goth. personally i prefer goth as the style on a girl is waaay more attractive than the whole emo nerdy glasses look.

but the alternative girls come out ahead regardless
and it's an awesome song ^_^

D

DragonMaster91

Led;281768 said:
i always thought that everyone hated emos waaay more than goth.
That is exactly what I said, lol.

Besides, can you please delete the I am a retard out of your quote? I was trying to tell how I feel... and I felt stupid.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

DragonMaster91;281479 said:
I don't blame you for that, but I think two guys is just :sick:. No you did not bring religion into this, you just mentioned the Bible, which we are scrapping for this conversation. My basis for my claim is my opinion, I think that it is sick, and wrong.

There's a difference between saying "Something is such and such," and "I think something is such and such".

Now I know you meant the latter, I've got no problem. Just be more attentive to what you write next time ;)

D

DragonMaster91

Arseface;281787 said:
There's a difference between saying "Something is such and such," and "I think something is such and such".

Now I know you meant the latter, I've got no problem. Just be more attentive to what you write next time ;)
Yea, what I have been typing lately is crap.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

^ it's good that you have seen the error of your ways. In future, be more selective with your words and pay more attention to the meaning of what others are saying. by all means, be blunt with your honesty, but make sure you have the facts first.

as for my i's, it's too bad, you still have to put up with them, muah hahahahahaha!!!

D

DragonMaster91

Dagzey;281793 said:
^ it's good that you have seen the error of your ways. In future, be more selective with your words and pay more attention to the meaning of what others are saying. by all means, be blunt with your honesty, but make sure you have the facts first.

as for my i's, it's too bad, you still have to put up with them, muah hahahahahaha!!!
lol, can you just try every now and then?

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

I'll thInk about It!!!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^ :p HAH!

H

Hexen_Harlot

I just seem to have seen a lot of bitching about goths on here lately. End of the day, we basically walk around in clothes versions of lingerie... I am NOT used to hearing red-blooded males complain about that :p
And Dragon, can you stop dragging your **** into every thread you post in? Believe it or not, not everyone wants to talk about you.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Everyone wants to talk about me instead, naturally :D

Anywho, I have some Victorian gothic corset tops which when worn instantly cause some people to ask me when I "turned goth" - I have a hooded black zip-thru top covered in little red stars with cat ears on the hood and when I wear that I get called emo. I put on my tracksuit to go to the sports centre and all of a sudden I'm a chav. Methinks I should just stay in my pyjamas all the time - although I'm guessing I'll just get called Mental Patient...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;281872 said:
Everyone wants to talk about me instead, naturally :D

Anywho, I have some Victorian gothic corset tops which when worn instantly cause some people to ask me when I "turned goth" - I have a hooded black zip-thru top covered in little red stars with cat ears on the hood and when I wear that I get called emo. I put on my tracksuit to go to the sports centre and all of a sudden I'm a chav. Methinks I should just stay in my pyjamas all the time - although I'm guessing I'll just get called Mental Patient...

Or you could always do what I do - birthday suit!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Wow, I think I might have saw you on the news yesterday!

H

Hexen_Harlot

Haha, I get called emo in my cat ear hoodie too. Cat ears are awesome though so i don't really care.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I'm just sad none of my corsets or hoodies fit over my bump these days...I'm now relegated to wearing tents :(

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Woah, woah, woah! I didn't need to know that XD, you could do what my friend did and have the doctor slim them down (She's 15 and has DD cups, shes actually getting back problems because of them. So their parents saved up and got her a "slice" taken off to make them "fit" her body better.)

Status
Not open for further replies.