• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

An issue I'd like to address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: An issue I'd like to address.

If anything gays are underrated.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Tsuyu;281147 said:
If anything gays are underrated.

Ok then, homosexuality is overrated.
"Oh, look at that guy, I bet he`s gay." "He`s gay." "Gay, gay, gay, emo, gay, gay, gay..." It`s all I hear these days.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Then the term "gay" is overused as an insult. The way you word it, it sounds like you're attacking homosexual people.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Tsuyu;281150 said:
Then the term "gay" is overused as an insult. The way you word it, it sounds like you're attacking homosexual people.

I am not attacking anyone. I just don`t like how people get labeled too easily.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Your first post that "gays are overrated" sound sorta offensive, don't you think?

D

DragonMaster91

Tsuyu;281150 said:
Well, think about it. Do you take it up the rear end? Would you want to? Does that sound normal?

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Tsuyu;281152 said:
Your first post that "gays are overrated" sound sorta offensive, don't you think?

I agree, but that wasn`t what I meant - it was just a bad wording.

DragonMaster91 said:
Well, think about it. Do you take it up the rear end? Would you want to? Does that sound normal?
Wha?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

DragonMaster91;281153 said:

Occasionally.

Anal stimulation is waaaay underrated in heterosexual sex.

TRA Rotid;281155 said:
I agree, but that wasn`t what I meant - it was just a bad wording.

Yeah I know. I just wanted something to talk about. :wink:

...God I'm so lonely!

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Tsuyu;281156 said:
Occasionally.

Anal stimulation is waaaay underrated in heterosexual sex.

Yeah I know. I just wanted something to talk about. :wink:

...God I'm so lonely!

Good, I didn`t mess up this time... ^_^
I don`t even know why I used "overrated", it`s nothing like what I had in mind...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

You prude. Don't knock it till you try it. The male G-spot is "up there" FYI.

D

DragonMaster91

Tsuyu;281211 said:
You prude. Don't knock it till you try it. The male G-spot is "up there" FYI.
Oh my... I think I am going to be even more sick than I already am...

............................................:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:...

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

^ you attitude towards homsexuallity is deplorable. ok, so they are not acting the way god made them. like i care, i don't believe in god.
my wife's cousin is gay, he's such a nice guy, and we applauded him for being strong enough to admit it.
They like it in the back side, who cares? for all we know, you might like it in the ear. stop being such a homophobe and learn to be more tolerant of other people. disliking is a person because of their sexuality is alot different to disliking their religious believes, or for 'being emo' for that matter. a homosexual probably wouldn't find you attractive anyway, so you have nothing to fear. get over yourself!!!!

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Just for the record - I'm not gay. Just thought I'd make that clear. :p

D

DragonMaster91

Dagzey;281221 said:
^ you attitude towards homsexuallity is deplorable. ok, so they are not acting the way god made them. like i care, i don't believe in god.
my wife's cousin is gay, he's such a nice guy, and we applauded him for being strong enough to admit it.
They like it in the back side, who cares? for all we know, you might like it in the ear. stop being such a homophobe and learn to be more tolerant of other people. disliking is a person because of their sexuality is alot different to disliking their religious believes, or for 'being emo' for that matter. a homosexual probably wouldn't find you attractive anyway, so you have nothing to fear. get over yourself!!!!
When was god brought into this? I am not a Homophobe, there is one in my school, and seems okay. I do not mean to offend them individually, but how they do their horizontal monster dance. I find their sex to be... VERY disturbing, besides, you seem to have a relationship to a lot of lifestyles.
Tsuyu;281223 said:
Just for the record - I'm not gay. Just thought I'd make that clear. :p
That is good, I would have had to throw up again because I am :sick: enough as it is.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

DragonMaster91;281226 said:
you seem to have a relationship to a lot of lifestyles.
that's because i'm much older than you, i've met more people than you, of various lifestyles, from different upbringings. everyone from jehova's witnesses to abusive parents, i've seen it all.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

DragonMaster91;281226 said:
That is good, I would have had to throw up again because I am :sick: enough as it is.

You should know however that heterosexual couples also dabble with anal - and not just one partner giving and the other always receiving, if you get my drift.

D

DragonMaster91

Dagzey;281230 said:
that's because i'm much older than you, i've met more people than you, of various lifestyles, from different upbringings. everyone from jehova's witnesses to abusive parents, i've seen it all.
Yet not one could type their I's correctly... Sorry, I's really irritate me. How would you know I have not met people? How would you know my age? Have you ever seen Anti-Semitics? They are everywhere here...
Besides, gays get disease.
Tsuyu;281231 said:
You should know however that heterosexual couples also dabble with anal - and not just one partner giving and the other always receiving, if you get my drift.
Yes, but you hardly hear about it.

My biggest pet peeve- The gamertags under your rep always get mixed up.

I just got Tsuyu's, Tsuyu just got Dagzey's, and Dagzey just got mine... Dagzey YoU THIEF!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

um whether your gay or not, if your a dude, you have a prostate. a prostate means that it feels good from behind under the right circumstances. whether you want it from another guy or a girl is the real lifestyle choice.

D

DragonMaster91

Led;281235 said:
um whether your gay or not, if your a dude, you have a prostate. a prostate means that it feels good from behind under the right circumstances. whether you want it from another guy or a girl is the real lifestyle choice.
I choose a girl, my friend down there cannot ever change his mind. Or is it a girl? I can't remember...

Status
Not open for further replies.