• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

An issue I'd like to address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: An issue I'd like to address.

DragonMaster91;281233 said:
I just got Tsuyu's, Tsuyu just got Dagzey's, and Dagzey just got mine... Dagzey YoU THIEF!

Not to get all off-topicy: But what browser do you use?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

DragonMaster91;281237 said:
I choose a girl, my friend down there cannot ever change his mind. Or is it a girl? I can't remember...
which is fine. i'm just saying that if a girl did the same thing you would still enjoy it no matter how "straight" you are.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Yet not one could type their I's correctly... Sorry, I's really irritate me. How would you know I have not met people? How would you know my age? Have you ever seen Anti-Semitics? They are everywhere here...
Besides, gays get disease.[\quote]

i'm lazy so if i can't be bothered typing my i's in capital, you're just going to have to put up with it.

i never said that you hadn't met people, i just said that i had met more, merely to suggest that i have had many experiences with different situations, therefore having an opinion on many subjects.

Judging on your maturity towards this argument, i'd say you're no older than 16.

No i have not seen Anti-Semitics. not first hand anyway. the Jewish population of Australia is pretty damn low, and even if there were more here, we probably wouldn't care.

FYI, heterosexuals get the the same diseases. it's not just restricted to homosexuals.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Yet not one could type their I's correctly... Sorry, I's really irritate me. How would you know I have not met people? How would you know my age? Have you ever seen Anti-Semitics? They are everywhere here...
Besides, gays get disease.

i'm lazy so if can't be bothered typing my i's in capital, you're just going to have to put up with it
i never said that you hadn't met people, i just said that i had met more. no i have not seen Anti-Semitics. not first hand anyway. the Jewish population of Australia is pretty damn low, and even if there were more here, we wprobably wouldn't care.

FYI, heterosexuals get the the same diseases. it's not just restricted to homosexuals.

*EDIT sorry for the double post, something went wrong.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

To address the original issue: Actually there is more anti-emo and anti-prep stuff than anti-goth... Much more...

Homo issue: According to the Bible, Homo is bad mkay? But we all (Almost) know the bible is full of crap, and the only thing its good for is a nice fantasy with alot of good morals in the stories... I dont know any homos, but I know 2 bi's and they arent bad people... Sure homos have a higher chance of desease, but who cares, personaly I am not a fan of anal...

D

DragonMaster91

Tsuyu;281239 said:
Not to get all off-topicy: But what browser do you use?
Mozilla Firefox..
Dagzey;281279 said:
Besides, gays get disease.

i'm lazy so if i can't be bothered typing my i's in capital, you're just going to have to put up with it.

I am so mature. I had to use maturity fighting maturity. LMFAO!
Firis;281287 said:
To address the original issue: Actually there is more anti-emo and anti-prep stuff than anti-goth... Much more...

Homo issue: According to the Bible, Homo is bad mkay? But we all (Almost) know the bible is full of crap, and the only thing its good for is a nice fantasy with alot of good morals in the stories... I dont know any homos, but I know 2 bi's and they arent bad people... Sure homos have a higher chance of desease, but who cares, personaly I am not a fan of anal...
I should have said, My belief revolves around teh bible, if you say it is crap, you say Christianity is crap.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

DragonMaster91;281296 said:
Mozilla Firefox..

Fine, but i is something I really cannot stand. Judging by your sig, and how you bring up maturity, you act >12. Besides, the only reason that straight's get diseases is because of bi's...

Crap? To you maybe!
lol and you wonder why some people on these boards dislike you. you engage everything and dig yourself deeper
lmao :lol:

D

DragonMaster91

Led;281297 said:
lol and you wonder why some people on these boards dislike you. you engage everything and dig yourself deeper
lmao :lol:
Wow, just how bad was I? I think this reply was the biggest blob of confusion I ever typed. Here is what I meant to say. If you could all hear the way my brother said these things, and all the facts he backed them up with, you would quickly understand.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Wow, actually It is crap... Ask almost anyone on the forum, but I am not here to address the bible... and actually we get sexually transmititted deseases through straight people who have only dsone straight people aswell!

D

DragonMaster91

You know what? I had typed a horrible response. I deleted it and am now saying this.

Yet I find myself correcting this post again. I should not have really even said anything, but since I felt the need to, the best thing probably was If you talk down the bible, then what is the basis of Christianity.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Now thats just close minded self downtrotting... It isn't you or the religion we are downing, or God, its just the bible, most people here do believe in some form of God... And many people defend christianity here!

D

DragonMaster91

Firis;281336 said:
^Now thats just close minded self downtrotting... It isn't you or the religion we are downing, or God, its just the bible, most people here do believe in some form of God... And many people defend christianity here!
Then WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING THE BIBLE!? Without the bible, there would be NO Christianity, and we would not be having this discussion right now.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

DragonMaster91;281296 said:
Mozilla Firefox..

Fine, but i is something I really cannot stand. Judging by your sig, and how you bring up maturity, you act >12. Besides, the only reason that straight's get diseases is because of bi's...

Yeah, so i have a Naruto related sig. Big deal, i'm young at heart and a sucker for anime, but at the same time, i have had more life experience than you, more wisdom than you, and not so closed minded and naive to believe that STDs are caused by homosexual sex.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

lol lets slow this down.
to DM91
heres a site where more people will agree with you
http://www.christianforums.com/ (thank you google ^_^)

to Firis
let him get a point across every now and then? i mean i know he can be disagreeable but one post unopposed? :lol:

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^I am, I have reframed from attacking further... I miss defence now :(

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

^ haha, reframed, sorry to knit pick, but the word is refrained. +rep4 making me laugh. i'm not having such a great day

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^I am sorry to hear that! :( ............. Thanks for letting me know about my spelling, really!

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

^it's cool, nothing too major, just at work, on a public holiday, with a mild hangover and no painkillers

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Confused me that this turned into Person above you.

Damn you!

Soooo

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Confuzzled

Status
Not open for further replies.