• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

As Good a Place as Any-- I'm Temporarily Out

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
As Good a Place as Any-- I'm Temporarily Out

I'm out from today to Thursday. We have my brother's laptop, but I'm not really supposed to playing on the computer the whole time. At my sisters softball tournament in Richmond. Be back Thursday.

Try not to get too sane and rational and un-pro-perverted while I'm gone. I couldn't stand the change. Also try to avoid any agonies of grief over my absence. I wouldn't want you to be sad.

Talk to you when I return to beauteous Maryland. Not that there's much difference between the hellhole of Virginia and the heavenmountain of Maryland, but what do I have if not delusion. I mean, sure, we're functionally identical aside from precise location, size, borders, and the fact that Virginia's flag is ugly as sin and really dumb; but so what? Reality need not infringe upon my smug certainty of statial (new word!) superiority.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: As Good a Place as Any-- I'm Temporarily Out

Well, see you when you get back:p

J

Jester.

cheers dude

N

ninjasouth

goodbye!!!

hope to see u soon.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I'm crying buckets...boo hoo etc.

Nah, of course we'll miss you - come back soon and we'll do our best to keep pervertedness to the max and sanity to a minimum ;)

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Awww... you're missing me! I'm so touched.

Ah, just as perverted and demented as ever. So relaxing.

(Yeah, I know I said I wouldn't be here till Thursday. I lied.)

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

see you when you get back....liar :p

R

Rhadiel

adios....amego...:ninja:

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

spelled it wrong^^ it's amigo

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

have a good time

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

You lied to us! Gasp! Etc!

So you going or what?

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

See you when you come back, Walker! Have fun. :)

R

-Ravan-

Walker, He's such a good Talker,
But He's No Stalker,
and i don't think he's a porker,
He'll make a great supporter,
We'll Miss him TogeTHOR,
and hope he get back sooner
rarther than LATOR.

R

Rhadiel

-Ravan-;117903 said:
Walker, He's such a good Talker,
But He's No Stalker,
and i don't think he's a porker,
He'll make a great supporter,
We'll Miss him TogeTHOR,
and hope he get back sooner
rarther than LATOR.

was that supposed to be a poem?o_O lol jk

R

-Ravan-

It was an attempt to see Walker off, in style. I know it kinda failed but i was trying to be nice. Its 00:44hrs here my brain isn't at peak efficentcy and i'm not the best writer. Also i'm hyper to see the next heroes as i missed it on SCFI, and am watching it on BBC.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Nope. Not a stalker. Really! I'm not! Swear to god! [grin] That poem's almost as bad as the stuff I had to write for creative writing class, but thanks.

And yeah, I did go. I'm sitting on my butt in our hotel room right now. But we brought my brother's laptop, and this hotel has free wireless internet. Technically I should just be checking e-mail, but I'm willing to make an exception to talk to all you wonderful, wonderful people. Aren't you touched? I'll actually probably be able to talk LESS next week. I have to work from 11:00 to 4:00 every day but Friday, though I usually get online when I get home.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;117004 said:
I'm crying buckets...boo hoo etc.

Nah, of course we'll miss you - come back soon and we'll do our best to keep pervertedness to the max and sanity to a minimum ;)

getimephpbg7.gif
I must be blind...there's more perverts around here besides Tsuyu? .......... hah! :w00t:

:lol: Hi there Walker, are you having a nice trip so far?

O

olemn97

lol i always leave this forum. I dont stay on the internet that much. But when i am i spam loads of crap. crap thats spam. i like spam. yummy.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Um... yeah...

Anywho, I am now officially home.

I have to work for most of every day this week except for Friday and Sunday, then on the 6th of August we're leaving to go on an actual vacation to Maine. Again, we'll probably have the laptop for that and possibly internet, so I'll probably be on. I will probably be online less then than I was just now because we'll actually be on vacation instead of watching softball games or sitting around the hotel room. We'll be back LATE the 10th or EARLY the 11th from that.

But yeah... I hope to NEVER do what we just did EVER again. Way too many softball games and obnoxious and/or idiotic little (13-14-year-old) girls. I mean... my god, was that unpleasant. I never want to hear those stupid cheers EVER AGAIN. I mean, come on, it's SOFTBALL! Baseball with a different scale and a different pitching motion, not cheerleading! Some of the teams even had little dance routines to go with them.

And some of those teams were out of their minds, too. I mean, I could see the North Carolina teams and the Maryland teams going to a tournament in northern Virginia... but what the hell were the Canadians and the New Yorkers doing way down there?

R

-Ravan-

At least your back in one piece. Girls and sports don't always mix, and they always seem better than the mens. I relalize i'm rambling, but rambles are fun. Also if it were an ACTUAL holiday (as we say accross the pond) Then i don't think we'd expect to hear from you, as its about not doing what you'd do at home lol.