• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

^Ever heard of Sweet Tarts? You grind them up put them in a roll and light it.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;328737 said:
Drakan and I have met a few times as he's Steve's friend from school - first time I met him was when he came over to Steve's house while I was up visiting.

You mean you don't see Drakan very often? I thought you all lived in the same area.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Firis;328734 said:
@Staff, this has been asked before I bet, where did each of you first meet each other?
For example, does Drakan know Angel in real life? Or what forum did you all hook up at?

As Sharon said, Steve is one of my best friends and has been for over 10 years since school. Angel and ProjectEgo live in same town as me, though it is the other side of town now but only a 10min drive.

Hal;328739 said:
@Staff Can you change my username to Azrael?
If you had a flamthrower what would you use it for?
Is it possible to smoke candy?(LOL arby and the chief reference)

Should be done by time you read this.

To burn things... obviously.

Tried it with a chocolate cigarette and its not pretty.

droded;328742 said:
You mean you don't see Drakan very often? I thought you all lived in the same area.

I used to go to their house most weeks. However in the last 6 months ive had a new girlfriend, more hours at work and moved house so havent had that much time free. Also Steve and Sharon have been preparing for the new arrival and i thought they needed some personal time. Not to mention Sharon dragging Steve off the 360 to do anything, she doesnt need me giving him a reason to hop back on it. :lol:

Ive told them i will see them soon enough when they are free. ^_^

Cain

Reaction score

Drakan for some reason my username isn't Azrael

Dentie

Reaction score

@staff What was your first console?
What was the first game for that console
When did you buy the console?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hal;328807 said:
Drakan for some reason my username isn't Azrael

Strange i did do it and saved it a while ago. I will do it again now, dont know what happened there.

Dentie;328813 said:

Atari with Tank Pong and Space Invaders and some console that i dont know the name of that only has knobs and switches on it and games like the earliest version of Pong.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Hey I just noticed the size for avatars has been increased to 100x100. :lol:

When did that happen?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

droded;328837 said:
Hey I just noticed the size for avatars has been increased to 100x100. :lol:

When did that happen?

Thats when it happened for the DMC forums so possibly when it happened here too.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

@Admins only: Why did you create these forums?

Cain

Reaction score

^To create a community where people could come together to talk about fable, its sequels and other things.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Azrael;328848 said:
^To create a community where people could come together to talk about fable, its sequels and other things.
I don't recall your username being "ProjectEgo", "Angel", or "Dark Drakan".

Cain

Reaction score

^Its the truth. And the whole point of a forum is so people can dicuss issues or their favourite things. 4chan itself was created to discuss anime. You don't need an admin to tell you that.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Gunman23;328844 said:
@Admins only: Why did you create these forums?

Was answered very early in an old community spotlight interview:

Dark Drakan said:
Well we were thinking about an Oblivion site at first as a possibility and saw that it obviously had a massive following already from loads of huge communities and thought “well they are already established sites and we need to make a site that can compete”. Was also a DBZ site for a while and we even had the forums set up for that and everything until we changed our minds at last minute, then saw how few sites and fan forums there were for Fable and were shocked and Fable it was, we decided. We were just trying to make a forum about something we were interested in that we knew would draw fans in, that we could make into a large community and make something of, and with so little competition at the time and with Fable 2 being made we thought it would be the perfect time to set a Fable site up.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Azrael;328739 said:
If you had a flamthrower what would you use it for?
Is it possible to smoke candy?(LOL arby and the chief reference)
If I had a flame thrower I would use it to set stuff on fire. Lots of stuff. Lots of fire. This would please me greatly.

And although I've never tried I would imagine there is some bizarre way of smoking candy...

Dark Drakan;328753 said:
I used to go to their house most weeks. However in the last 6 months ive had a new girlfriend, more hours at work and moved house so havent had that much time free. Also Steve and Sharon have been preparing for the new arrival and i thought they needed some personal time. Not to mention Sharon dragging Steve off the 360 to do anything, she doesnt need me giving him a reason to hop back on it. :lol:
*cracks whip* Yeah, Steve mostly has to do what I say these days or I threaten to break something with my considerable weight gain - the sofa creaks somewhat alarmingly every time I sit on it these days so I'll start with that...

I'm not too bad - he gets to do what he likes most of the time but as I could theoretically have the baby any day now, I kind of need him to not be so utterly distracted that he's completely useless when labour does kick in. The last thing I want to be hearing when I need to be going to hospital is "well I can't back out now because I'll lose experience points"

Dentie;328813 said:
The first one I owned was a PSOne when I got my own place...first one I played was an old handheld (pre-Gameboy) that had one Mario game on it. First game I played for the PSOne that I owned was The Grinch, I think. And I bought the console in 2002.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

:O You know what, in all my time here I have NEVER checked anything other than the forum.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Firis;328889 said:
:O You know what, in all my time here I have NEVER checked anything other than the forum.

We have all sort of things lurking in the dark corners of these forums that are dug up every now and again.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I would join another forum like the Halo or DMC one, but everytime I check it it looks very inactive. Like it will say last post was 2 days ago.

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

okay for all admins
If you were a monster what would you be and what city/country would u terrorize/or any specific person?

Cain

Reaction score

Yh me and walker are waiting for Halo 3 ODST to come out which might increase activity. We hope it might but all we can do is sit and wait.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Firis;328893 said:
I would join another forum like the Halo or DMC one, but everytime I check it it looks very inactive. Like it will say last post was 2 days ago.

DMC is active and has as many members as here. The Halo one isnt active though and has very few members (to much competition id say).