• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Dark Drakan;327912 said:
Manager at work, shes dumb, lazy, gets paid 3 times my wages and just makes everyone else do the work and palms off her responsibilities on others then takes credit.

I love hearing about other people's bosses, because quite frankly mine is AWESOME. Hearing about how other people are suffering only makes me more grateful for that fact.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Xeon;327950 said:
Who says they're his?

No-one else on the planet would sleep with her thats why.

Walker;327951 said:
I love hearing about other people's bosses, because quite frankly mine is AWESOME. Hearing about how other people are suffering only makes me more grateful for that fact.

My boss paid for me to go to Vegas and gave me 3 pay rises, hes not so bad. :lol:

Shes just a power hungry pain in the ass who does no actual work and likes to look important.

Xeon;327953 said:
Am I ever gonna be a real boy?

Just keep wishing. ^_^

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

Gunman23;327921 said:
I have one word on that, and that is prostitute.

Can you take an IQ test and post the results in your signature please?

@Tehstaffs: You're walking home from work when you see a man getting mugged in an alleyway. He's screaming for help when three of the muggers' cronies clock you paying attention. What do you do?

Please note: Your superpowers are broken. :p

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;327955 said:
My boss paid for me to go to Vegas and gave me 3 pay rises, hes not so bad. :lol:

Curses! Foiled again. Okay, I'd say that your boss is at least as awesome as mine. I was assuming that the manager WAS your boss.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

SilverHRIZN;327957 said:
Can you take an IQ test and post the results in your signature please?

@Tehstaffs: You're walking home from work when you see a man getting mugged in an alleyway. He's screaming for help when three of the muggers' cronies clock you paying attention. What do you do?

There are no real IQ tests, because everyone is at a different age, and quite frankly, they would be quite biased.

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

Gunman23;327969 said:
There are no real IQ tests, because everyone is at a different age, and quite frankly, they would be quite biased.

That's funny, I've taken about 5 IQ tests in my life, one the other day for my college course.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

@The Staff: A man walks up to you, and punches you in the mouth for no reason...What do you do?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

SilverHRIZN;327957 said:

It happened before outside a pub but they werent mugging someone it was 3 people attacking a women. The end result was me in police cell for a night for 3 counts of assault. Charges were obviously dropped when the full story came out.

Walker;327962 said:
Curses! Foiled again. Okay, I'd say that your boss is at least as awesome as mine. I was assuming that the manager WAS your boss.

No shes an overpaid moron who would be the only person ever to fail an IQ test.

Colton;328006 said:
@The Staff: A man walks up to you, and punches you in the mouth for no reason...What do you do?

Its also happened before and i have 2 scars on right hand where his teeth were still left there.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

@Staff: If you could wield the mighty ban-hammer in real life, what would you use it for?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

There is already a pic of Tsuyu using it:
banhammer.jpg

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Hey, Steve, do you ever shout out, "SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARON" out of no where, extremely loud, for the purpose of lols?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Gunman23;328248 said:
@Staff: If you could wield the mighty ban-hammer in real life, what would you use it for?

To crush morons.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;328361 said:
To crush morons.

Best.
Response.
Ever.
And I would totally do the same thing.

@Staff: Do you believe in Bro's before Ho's, AND, If someone was dating your sister (or brother or imaginary sister/brother) and you found out they were cheating, what would you do?If a guy walked up to you in a Tutu and said "YOU ARE...THE WEAKEST LINK, GOODBYE" What would yo do?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Mr.Blank;328365 said:
Best.
Response.
Ever.
And I would totally do the same thing.

@Staff: Do you believe in Bro's before Ho's, AND,

If someone was dating your sister (or brother or imaginary sister/brother) and you found out they were cheating, what would you do?

If a guy walked up to you in a Tutu and said "YOU ARE...THE WEAKEST LINK, GOODBYE" What would yo do?

I dont believe that no, sometimes it can be better to trust your friends as your judgement can be clouded by a member of the opposite sex. However for the most part it can be 50/50.

Make sure that they lost the use of a limb for a while as a reminder to stay in line.

Ask them what life is like in living in a cave for 8 years. As thats when they must have stopped watching TV because that phrase was overused back then and no-one finds it funny anymore.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Gunman23;327897 said:
@Staff: If you could kill one person in the entire world (It can't be a person in the forums), who would you kill?
No one - I'm afraid I simply don't have it in me to kill a human being. Might watch them die by other means, but couldn't do the deed myself. Unless we can broaden "person" to include Steve's dog in which case give me a hammer and I'll gladly smash her face in right now.

Xeon;327953 said:
Am I ever gonna be a real boy?
Go climb inside the stomach of the nearest angry whale and await my instructions.

SilverHRIZN;327957 said:

Run, obviously, because I'm not an idiot, and then call the police from a safe distance. Once the muggers have run away, I'll go see if the bloke is alright.

Mr.Blank;328006 said:
Fall over and bleed, presumably. Then cry a lot. I am a girl, after all.

Gunman23;328248 said:
World domination, obviously.
Mr.Blank;328365 said:
@Staff: Do you believe in Bro's before Ho's, AND, If someone was dating your sister (or brother or imaginary sister/brother) and you found out they were cheating, what would you do?If a guy walked up to you in a Tutu and said "YOU ARE...THE WEAKEST LINK, GOODBYE" What would yo do?
1. Don't know if that applies to me...
2. Been there, did nothing, none of my business. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't in those circumstances.
3. Say, "hi dad, how are you?"

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

@Staff, this has been asked before I bet, where did each of you first meet each other?
For example, does Drakan know Angel in real life? Or what forum did you all hook up at?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Drakan and I have met a few times as he's Steve's friend from school - first time I met him was when he came over to Steve's house while I was up visiting. As for me and Steve, we met online through a forum and about ten months later we got married.

Haven't met FableFreak or Tsuyu in real life although I have played a game of RSV2 with Tsuyu over XBL before.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

:O Lucky! XD

Cain

Reaction score

@Staff Can you change my username to Azrael?
If you had a flamthrower what would you use it for?
Is it possible to smoke candy?(LOL arby and the chief reference)