• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Yup, Angel gave birth to a healthy baby boy at 12:50pm on September 12. A few pics of my son for those whom might be interested:

15.JPG
16.JPG

He's eight days old now but both of the above pictures were taken when he was less than a day old. His full name is Jacob Samuel Mason Powell. Boring facts: Jacob/Jake had been the primary first name contender for months. The middle name Samuel, we thought up and settled on about two days ago. And Mason was implemented into there because it was my mother's maiden name and also has a special meaning behind it. So, yeah, Jacob Samuel Mason Powell. He's also asleep and being cradled in my left arm as I type this (oh so slowly with the use of only one hand).

He's absolutely ruddy perfect.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

projectego;339141 said:
Boring facts: Jacob/Jake had been the primary ... etc

:lol: Haha, best joke of the day.

But congratsutlations, I didn`t know until now.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

That's c00l!

Hey, you chose the name I said in this thread!

I WIN!!!! THE COMPETITION OF CHOOSING NAMES!!! YAY.

U all give me munez nao.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

projectego;339141 said:
Yup, Angel gave birth to a healthy baby boy at 12:50pm on September 12. A few pics of my son for those whom might be interested:

15.JPG
16.JPG

He's eight days old now but both of the above pictures were taken when he was less than a day old. His full name is Jacob Samuel Mason Powell. Boring facts: Jacob/Jake had been the primary first name contender for months. The middle name Samual, we thought up and settled on about two days ago. And Mason was implemented into there because it was my mother's maiden name and also has a special meaning behind it. So, yeah, Jacob Samual Mason Powell. He's also asleep and being cradled in my left arm as I type this (oh so slowly with the use of only one hand).

He's absolutely perfect.
He is absolutely beautiful. You two should be really proud of him. Jacob is a fine name, too.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Aaw, congratulations!! He is cute. I wish you many years of parental happiness!! :3

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Firis;339228 said:
Aaw, congratulations!! He is cute. I wish you many years of parental happiness!! :3
I wouldn't say that, the first few years will come as a hell of a shock to them. I'm sure they'll manage if they stick together though :)

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

projectego;339141 said:

15.JPG
16.JPG

He's eight days old now but both of the above pictures were taken when he was less than a day old. His full name is Jacob Samual Mason Powell. Boring facts: Jacob/Jake had been the primary first name contender for months. The middle name Samual, we thought up and settled on about two days ago. And Mason was implemented into there because it was my mother's maiden name and also has a special meaning behind it. So, yeah, Jacob Samual Mason Powell. He's also asleep and being cradled in my left arm as I type this (oh so slowly with the use of only one hand).

He's absolutely perfect.

YAY! For you two. Congrats on producing a cute kid. Well, insofar as any newborn baby is actually cute.

And very good getting him on the forums early. Hook 'em young, that's what I always say.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

projectego;339141 said:

15.JPG
16.JPG

He's eight days old now but both of the above pictures were taken when he was less than a day old. His full name is Jacob Samual Mason Powell. Boring facts: Jacob/Jake had been the primary first name contender for months. The middle name Samual, we thought up and settled on about two days ago. And Mason was implemented into there because it was my mother's maiden name and also has a special meaning behind it. So, yeah, Jacob Samual Mason Powell. He's also asleep and being cradled in my left arm as I type this (oh so slowly with the use of only one hand).

He's absolutely perfect.

Sleepless nights ahead no doubt.

Congratulations mate, i will have to come around and see the little guy soon. Hope your both doing ok . ^_^

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

He sleeps ok - wakes up at around 3/4am then again at about 7/8am so not too bad at all. Steve sleeps right through unless I wake him up - and I only do that if I'm feeling especially vindictive at the time. After all, he looks after Jake most of the day so I can attempt to rest which never seems to happen...I just need to stop walking like John Wayne now...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;339397 said:
He sleeps ok - wakes up at around 3/4am then again at about 7/8am so not too bad at all. Steve sleeps right through unless I wake him up - and I only do that if I'm feeling especially vindictive at the time. After all, he looks after Jake most of the day so I can attempt to rest which never seems to happen...I just need to stop walking like John Wayne now...

Next problems are when they start walking and talking, getting into your stuff and answering back.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Hope he doesn't grow up to be like me.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;339422 said:
Next problems are when they start walking and talking, getting into your stuff and answering back.
Oh hell yes - the dog will be wishing she'd done the right thing and died before he was born when he starts crawling around, pulling her tail and eating all her food. She'll get no sympathy from me - should have kicked the bucket sometime during the last nine months so she's been incredibly selfish living this long...

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

projectego;339141 said:

15.JPG
16.JPG

He's eight days old now but both of the above pictures were taken when he was less than a day old. His full name is Jacob Samuel Mason Powell. Boring facts: Jacob/Jake had been the primary first name contender for months. The middle name Samuel, we thought up and settled on about two days ago. And Mason was implemented into there because it was my mother's maiden name and also has a special meaning behind it. So, yeah, Jacob Samuel Mason Powell. He's also asleep and being cradled in my left arm as I type this (oh so slowly with the use of only one hand).

He's absolutely ruddy perfect.

Looks pretty tasty.
Maybe a dash of salt...Wait what?
Argh, got bitten by a dead rising zombie awhile ago and cured it, though there are still a few side affects...

Like thinking babies are tasty.
Anyways, congrats on the baby, and Angel...
I think i'd kill myself if I had to give birth.Like, I mean if I was forced.

Babiesssssszzzzszszszszszszszsareyummyzszsszsz

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Dear Staff.

Why is it that every Kroger brand CInnamon Toast Crunch Cereal I get is stale?

~ Lars

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Here's the question for you Brits.

So, I've gotten into audiobooks, and currently I'm listening to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, read by Reaver. Since the book is by a Brit, and Reaver is a Brit, it makes sense.

But I've gotta ask: do any of you have any idea why you say "zed" instead of "zee?" I could go look it up, but I'm curious if any of you know this just off the top of your heads.

I mean, I don't know why we say "zee," but it actually seems to be the oddest part of the different dialect. I mean, I see things like "lorry" or "biscuit" all the time, but since "zed" and "zee" both look like "Z" it's more off-putting, I guess. And Hitchhiker's Guide has LOTS of Z's, which makes it even more noticeable.

I dunno. I think the Canucks do it, too, sometimes. Maybe the Aussies?

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

I have a question for you drakan.

If you woke up in the middle of the street and a giant hello kitty doll was attacking the city and wiping out half the population, what would you do?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Walker;340036 said:

So, I've gotten into audiobooks, and currently I'm listening to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, read by Reaver. Since the book is by a Brit, and Reaver is a Brit, it makes sense.

But I've gotta ask: do any of you have any idea why you say "zed" instead of "zee?" I could go look it up, but I'm curious if any of you know this just off the top of your heads.

I mean, I don't know why we say "zee," but it actually seems to be the oddest part of the different dialect. I mean, I see things like "lorry" or "biscuit" all the time, but since "zed" and "zee" both look like "Z" it's more off-putting, I guess. And Hitchhiker's Guide has LOTS of Z's, which makes it even more noticeable.

We say both to be honest, depends which part of the country you come from though. I dont know why off the top of my head.

Zencidal;340044 said:
I have a question for you drakan.

If you woke up in the middle of the street and a giant hello kitty doll was attacking the city and wiping out half the population, what would you do?

Think that my girlfriend had found a magic lamp and her wish had came true.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

projectego;339119 said:
Archon'sRage;331298 said:
If each of you had to give mod powers to someone on the forum, who would it be?
Tsuyu.

You Comedy Fiend! :lol:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Walker;340036 said:

Honestly? No idea. Don't suppose you can tell me why Americans seem to drop the 'H' in certain words like herb? Never understood that. Also why is it you pronounce 'buoy' as 'boo-ee' and we say 'boy'?

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Attn Angel and ProjectEgo: May I cuddle your baby? I'll take off the spikes beforehand, promise!