• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Drakan: What's your favorite Pokemon?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hey Andrew, if Vegeta came knocking on your door (just out of the blue), what would you do?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^He better invite me over because that would be badass!

@ all staff, favorite accent?

@ all staff, who would win in a fight? Ghost, Nick "Havoc" Parker, Sergeant Johnson or Fixer?
(Look em up if you need to)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Firis;402434 said:

@ all staff, who would win in a fight? Ghost, Nick "Havoc" Parker, Sergeant Johnson or Fixer?
Favourite accent? Ooh...probably a soft South African one - either that or exactly how Steve sounds... :wub:

I don't like heavy accents, which is why most British regional ones make me cringe. Especially when they are from Stoke *shudder*

And even though I looked up those people, I'm still none the wiser about Ghost (slightly vague - there are many people/characters/other stuff called Ghost out there.) I'll go for Sergeant Johnson.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Come now Angel, you're a Cockney girl at heart, aren't you?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Cockney? Good Lord, no! I'm a Buckinghamshire girl...which is probably worse...and now I have a hybrid accent of posh South and gormless Midlands (no offence, fellow Midlanders but if you've heard the average Cannock resident, you know exactly what I mean).

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Pfft. We all know the truth; an ordinary day at the ProjectEgo household consists of you and Steve running and yelling at each other in a Cockney accent, accompanied by the Benny Hill theme.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Your language about language both scares and confuses me, all I need here is east, west, south and north accents,

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Necromancer11;402369 said:
Drakan: What's your favorite Pokemon?

Always thought Mewtwo was fairly badass.

Gikoku Harakami;402374 said:
Hey Andrew, if Vegeta came knocking on your door (just out of the blue), what would you do?

Want to spar, then ask him to train me. :sly:

Firis;402434 said:

Female Canadian or female Irish.

Firis;402434 said:

Sergeant Johnson id say.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Don't think I have ever heard a Female Canadian accent, I do enjoy Irish and Russian though.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

How would you greet a bizzarely bred Jamaican Russian, who grew up in new guinea?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Gikoku: Is your wife Asian?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Firis;402434 said:
^He better invite me over because that would be badass!

That beautiful Engrish, I don't think I should even have to mention that. I like Russian accents and there was this one English accent that really turned me on, begins with a 'G' I think but I can't remember the name of it. Andy likely knows what I'm talking about as he was the one who showed it to me.

Tsuyu;402460 said:
Pfft. We all know the truth; an ordinary day at the ProjectEgo household consists of you and Steve running and yelling at each other in a Cockney accent, accompanied by the Benny Hill theme.

When I first heard Steve speak a few years ago, I thought he sounded like a soft-spoken version of Ozzy Osbourne, his voice was just so light compared to Andy's deep, booming voice when we were on XBL. :lol:

Steve: Sh-sharon, sharon? Can I have a.. uhh... *mumbles* ?

Sharon: What? I can't hear you, SPEAK UP!

Steve: *mumbles*

Sharon: WHAT?

Necromancer11;402581 said:
Gikoku: Is your wife Asian?

I had an Asian ex before (Andy probably remembers her), but my wife is white actually. Her pictures were posted here before back in '07 when we had Galleries... everybody drooled over her, even Sharon.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Gikoku Harakami;402593 said:
That beautiful Engrish, I don't think I should even have to mention that. I like Russian accents and there was this one English accent that really turned me on, begins with a 'G' I think but I can't remember the name of it. Andy knows because he showed me it sometime last year.

I believe you are looking for the word 'Geordie' m8 ;)

When I first heard Steve speak a few years ago, I thought he sounded like a soft-spoken version of Ozzy Osbourne, his voice was just so light compared to Andy's deep, booming voice when we were on XBL. :lol:

Steve: Sh-sharon, sharon? Can I have a.. uhh... *mumbles* ?

Sharon: What? I can't hear you, SPEAK UP!

Steve: *mumbles*

Sharon: WHAT?

I remember playing Halo: ODST a while back with Steve and a few others and at first I thought it was a somewhat younger person in our party speaking at first :lol: Don't hate me Steve :p

I had an Asian ex before (Andy probably remembers her), but my wife is white actually. Her pictures were posted here before back in '07 when we had Galleries... everybody drooled over her, even Sharon.

I missed this ! pics nao ! :p

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

@ Gikoku: first of all, happy birthday again. second of all, what do you think of the JRock group The Pillows? :)

@ Shirosaki: what is your opinion on the muramasa story arc in bleach, and the episodes that are currently being released?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

So, speaking of accents, staff, I have a question for you Brits. How do you pronounce the word "clerk?" I may have asked this before, but Terry Pratchett and the guy who reads his audiobooks seem to think that the word rhymes with dark, and I'm trying to figure out if this is a British thing or a I-was-trying-to-force-a-snappy-name-for-these-guys.

Firis;402434 said:

Fixer's the guy from Republic Commando, right? It only rings a bell from the books. Which were mediocre/awesome. Ghost... I can only hope you don't mean this.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Walker;402617 said:
So, speaking of accents, staff, I have a question for you Brits. How do you pronounce the word "clerk?" I may have asked this before, but Terry Pratchett and the guy who reads his audiobooks seem to think that the word rhymes with dark, and I'm trying to figure out if this is a British thing or a I-was-trying-to-force-a-snappy-name-for-these-guys.

i'm pretty sure it varies on the region of the UK. there's a number of different accents over in england. unfortunately not everybody sounds like pierce brosnan :lol:

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Yeah, but at one point Angel said Terry Pratchett lived in the same general vicinity she did, so I'm hoping the accents might be ******* cousins.

But seriously, pronouncing "clerk" like the name "clark?" It just sounds weird, I'm sorry.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

sfroggy1;402599 said:
I believe you are looking for the word 'Geordie' m8 ;)

That's the one, women with that accent make me melt like butter. Thanks Froggy.

sfroggy1 said:
I missed this ! pics nao ! :p

Old one of her that I had sitting on here for awhile.

3451387541378.jpg

cheezMcNASTY;402604 said:
@ Gikoku: first of all, happy birthday again. second of all, what do you think of the JRock group The Pillows? :)

Thanks man. They're pretty good, I first got into them from the FLCL anime and I currently have some of their CDs. They remind me of the Asian Kung-Fu Generation.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I never heard Steve's voice, we played ODST twice I think, but both times were during the period where his Mic was broke, never played with any other Mods, played with Daemon once in the AVP Beta, Tyloric invited me to L4D2 but I didn't have it.

So I know NOBODIES voice on here, DS and Cobalt being the exclusion.

Just saw girl with a geordie... Hawt.