• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I just read genesis and God got like peed off when Adam & Eve put clothes on, whats the deal-ly oh?
If you were a god, would you prefer them dressed up or nikked? Of course, there are a lot of if-clauses involved, but still. You could adjust it. You could shape humanity, y'know.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I just read genesis and God got like peed off when Adam & Eve put clothes on, whats the deal-ly oh?

Well. If you chose to believe in The Bible, God created Adam and Eve.

He was probably quite proud of his work.

Then they went ahead and got fig leaves and covered up the best parts!

As an artist, censoring his work probably got him quite angry.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I think God's just a pervert....

Thats what I took from Genesis anyway.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
He was ****ed because they ate the fruit he was saving for his anniversary with his never mentioned wife. Also he can see through your clothes, you know, omnipotence and all that jazz.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Could one of you guys (the staff) please delete all my post and my account? I would GREATLY appreciate it. I keep getting alot of people hitting me up on XBL and I wont be checking this forum site anymore. THANK YOU VERY MUCH:)

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Could one of you guys (the staff) please delete all my post and my account? I would GREATLY appreciate it. I keep getting alot of people hitting me up on XBL and I wont be checking this forum site anymore. THANK YOU VERY MUCH:)

Figured you would have been staying a lot longer than this. We don't really do account deletions (can screw some things up), so you can instead just leave your account alone that way you can also come back to it whenever you feel like it down the road.. should you happen to change your mind. Plus you can just decline all those folks who keep wanting to add you on XBL.

Besides, if one of us deleted everything of yours including your account it'd also remove the hundreds of likes you dished out... and I don't think I'd want to be around to witness the hysteria when folks find over a hundred likes missing from their accounts. :lol:

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Anyone here ever bump into someone that does verbal texting? i.e. Someone that says "LOL" out loud instead of just laughing.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Anyone here ever bump into someone that does verbal texting? i.e. Someone that says "LOL" out loud instead of just laughing.

Yeah I knew some dude in college that did that, he never ever laughed.... ever! He just said LOL whenever he heard something funny... that with the speech impediment he had it was so fricking annoying. >_<

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Yeah I knew some dude in college that did that, he never ever laughed.... ever! He just said LOL whenever he heard something funny... that with the speech impediment he had it was so fricking annoying. >_<

Heh, my aunt does it too. She's in her mid-50s and still a bit new to the internet, but when she first saw the word "lol" she thought it meant "lots of love". So when she finally found out what it really meant she soon got into the habit of verbal texting... hearing her say "Haha Roffle!" is quite disturbing.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Me and my friends rarely laugh anymore.

We just say "lol".

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

My sister, she uh... When she started college she made some new friends - borderline chavs. :|

"OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" "LAWL!"

[hits self in the face with brick - repeatedly]

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I know women who say O.M.G. but thats about it. Sometimes friends have said LOL but mainly in a sarcastic fashion.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
If you had to live in a post-human world, what city would you live in and what celebrity would you take with you? How would you occupy yourself?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
If you had to live in a post-human world, what city would you live in and what celebrity would you take with you? How would you occupy yourself?

I'd cruise the desolate streets of Las Vegas with Hunter S. Thompson and a pet dog. Sampling the now many free luxuries life still has to offer without those annoying pests to get in our way.

We would rule the world, traverse from city to city, get drunk, get high, devolve into insanity, wake up, then repeat the process.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

New York with Megan Fox, Sofia Vergara or Mila Kunis all for obvious reasons of repopulation.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Who's more nerdy, Star Trek Fans, Star Wars Fans or LOTR Fans?