• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Oh boy, I have 1 new alert!!
Eh, just queenie posting some bs in the "Ask..." thread.

Same thing happens to me on Facebook; Someone talked to me?!

Wait, no... Just a candy crush invite.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
ooooh snap. Comparing queen to FB game invites.
Honey, you need to step up your game.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Reminds me of when a few years back that Cheez or Hobbebrain I believe it was had signed on after a few days and was greeted with 50+ alerts, to his disappointment it was just most of the members having a random ass convo on his page, .

Come to think of it, I recall the same happening to me a couple times. Talk about gettin' a little excited...

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Reminds me of when a few years back that Cheez or Hobbebrain I believe it was had signed on after a few days and was greeted with 50+ alerts, to his disappointment it was just most of the members having a random ass convo on his page, .

Come to think of it, I recall the same happening to me a couple times. Talk about gettin' a little excited...

I remember this, it was me. Crushed as I was, that didn't stop me from screenshotting it to give myself the illusion of popularity.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
But when is it not a mere illusion?

When you smoke a gram of dope every day and wear shades all the time. That's when you know people harbour genuine respect and admiration for you, there's no other explanation for the attention you'll get in that state.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
When you smoke a gram of dope every day and wear shades all the time. That's when you know people harbour genuine respect and admiration for you, there's no other explanation for the attention you'll get in that state.

Intervention.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
Genuine question to the staff, is there any way to remove the little "Starter" label that seems to be draped over my profile picture? Seems a little condescending when I've been here since I was a wee 13 year old scallywag.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
The starter label is there when you're the OP. Meaning you made the thread. You started the thread. :thumbsup:

Precipice

Reaction score
I had noticed it as well and came to the same conclusion until I saw it hanging over one of the staff members' avatars.

Question for staff regarding the following:

I remember this, it was me. Crushed as I was, that didn't stop me from screenshotting it to give myself the illusion of popularity.

Was this a common practice years back or only for people who smoke a gram of dope a day and wear shades? Because I can do that.

I won't do that.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Genuine question to the staff, is there any way to remove the little "Starter" label that seems to be draped over my profile picture? Seems a little condescending when I've been here since I was a wee 13 year old scallywag.

As Queen said thats for when you start a thread. =] Though you will always be that wee 13 year old scallywag to us.

Was this a common practice years back or only for people who smoke a gram of dope a day and wear shades? Because I can do that.

I won't do that.

People are random and tend to forget where they are posting, tend to chat like 10 year old girls about their first crush no matter where that happens to be. Though I think its the shades that do it, they have always looked a bit shifty. :cool::shifty:

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
As Queen said thats for when you start a thread. =] Though you will always be that wee 13 year old scallywag to us.

Oooohh! I see :D I did wonder why it appeared to pop up and then go away at random. Thanks for clearing that up. And I also feel somewhat honoured that I've earned such a permanent position in all your hearts.

Yup, no one on this site would even look at me until I became a full time stoner and shades-wearer. From the moment it began I could barely move for alerts and such that were cluttering up my notifications. Everyone even sent me pictures of their genitalia over private messages. I was pretty much swamped in dick pics back in the day.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
So he's jealous of our testes. Which begs the question, why did he beg us for the wiener pics?

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
So he's jealous of our testes. Which begs the question, why did he beg us for the wiener pics?

As a young boy, I didn't understand biology, and thought testes was where peepee came from.