• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ass-cracks and bulges

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I could not find it, it was Futurama, the shower scene with the black bar generator, it was hilarious.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I could not find it, it was Futurama, the shower scene with the black bar generator, it was hilarious.

"I win."

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
What the hell are you protecting the children from? They're not going to be traumatised for life if they accidentally see a tit. They're not going to grow up and be sexual deviants if they see a bit of arse. The human body is a natural thing, and it shouldn't be a cause of shame. It's all about the agendas of the hardcore Christian lobby, who are trying to repress sexuality because a book told them it was immoral (completely arbitrarily, of course) to enjoy sex.

The way kids learn about sex is the most important factor in deciding how they're going to feel about it. If you're told from the age of 13 that having any kind of sexual thought is wrong, then those kids are going to end up being sexually repressed, self haters because they can't control how they think, and society is telling them to be ashamed of it.

If kids are encouraged to explore their sexuality, and educated properly about the pros and cons of sexual activity and given easy access to birth control, then those kids be comfortable with it, and ultimately be more happy and fulfilled in life.

Are they going to ban kids showering with their parents? What about banning adults from public swimming pools? Are they going to ban sex altogether?

Unless your argument is being censored.

Now more than ever sexuality is bieng pushed on kids. I think everyone should have a childhood you have your whole life to **** it up. I'm not saying lock them up in a castle. Kids don't need to be involved with war or sex when they are MATURE enough I believe its perfectly fine to educate them. Christains don't block sex off they teach the sacredness of virginity why should your eyes be opened up to evil when your 11? Sex is not evil its perfectly healthy but youre only innocent once like I said a WHOLE LIFE to have sex. I'm sorry I really don't understand what is so ****ed up about bieng a kid anymore??????

Everyone deserves a healthy clean childhood that's why youre irresponsible until youre 18.
Why am I wrong?? Please enlighten me.

TV doesn't care if a child sees nudity but they care about parents that will sue them for it.

I don't like censorship it's an infringement against my freedom of information but I understand why we have it and why we need it. They are going to learn about it one way or the other so let them grow up on their own.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
What the hell are you protecting the children from? They're not going to be traumatised for life if they accidentally see a tit. They're not going to grow up and be sexual deviants if they see a bit of arse. The human body is a natural thing, and it shouldn't be a cause of shame. It's all about the agendas of the hardcore Christian lobby, who are trying to repress sexuality because a book told them it was immoral (completely arbitrarily, of course) to enjoy sex.

The way kids learn about sex is the most important factor in deciding how they're going to feel about it. If you're told from the age of 13 that having any kind of sexual thought is wrong, then those kids are going to end up being sexually repressed, self haters because they can't control how they think, and society is telling them to be ashamed of it.

If kids are encouraged to explore their sexuality, and educated properly about the pros and cons of sexual activity and given easy access to birth control, then those kids be comfortable with it, and ultimately be more happy and fulfilled in life.

Are they going to ban kids showering with their parents? What about banning adults from public swimming pools? Are they going to ban sex altogether?

I couldn't agree more. This definitely goes beyond just censoring nudity. I'm not exactly sure how it is in Australia, but sexual repression is pretty bad here in the US. In the teenage world, we're always told that sex is bad and it will always lead to STDs and unwanted pregnancies. During sex education, they might as well have screamed "NEVER HAVE SEX!" into our faces. Ironically, all of that crap just makes everything worse. It doesn't make teenagers have sex any less, and it just makes protection and birth control harder to seek out for anyone under 18, which then causes more unprotected sex, STDs, and pregnancy. Still, it's even worse in other parts of the world, such as portions of the middle east that are governed by religious law.

EDIT:

Now more than ever sexuality is bieng pushed on kids. I think everyone should have a childhood you have your whole life to f*** it up. I'm not saying lock them up in a castle. Kids don't need to be involved with war or sex when they are MATURE enough I believe its perfectly fine to educate them. Christains don't block sex off they teach the sacredness of virginity why should your eyes be opened up to evil when your 11? Sex is not evil its perfectly healthy but youre only innocent once like I said a WHOLE LIFE to have sex. I'm sorry I really don't understand what is so f***** up about bieng a kid anymore??????

Everyone deserves a healthy clean childhood that's why youre irresponsible until youre 18.

TV doesn't care if a child sees nudity but they care about parents that will sue them for it.

I don't like censorship it's an infringement against my freedom of information but I understand why we have it and why we need it. They are going to learn about it one way or the other so let them grow up on their own.

Why would the knowledge of sex all of a sudden take away a child's innocence? I'll tell you why: religion has made sex into this forbidden and evil act, and even though that's not what everybody believes anymore, it has still manifested itself into the modern world. Society now tells us that knowledge of it is for mature people and adults only, but why? Ask yourself from a logical standpoint and get rid of any preconceptions that modern society has drilled into your head.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
^Religion taught the importance of sex. Modern society hides the truths of it. A man and a woman come together and have the miracle of life and a child half father half mother is born and they are together forever. Sex isnt just some fun act you can have and nothing will ever come back around. sex is a big deal. There are things about sex you do not know and I'm not going to bother to teach you. Only a mature person can atleast understand what they are doing when they are having sex. Children are not responsible for their actions, they cannot be condemned for what they do they do not know. That's why it's drilled in their heads look both ways because they don't know any better.

Sex is a huge act and a right of passage.

Some parents let their children shoot guns and they teach them the responsability of a gun and that's fine and some parents teach their children the responsability of sex and how to be safe and that's good too.

A child shoots somebody and they have to go to jail even though they didn't know any better. It's the same with sex they need to be aware of the consequences of their actions. Instead of bieng indoctrinated that its cool and fun and nothing wrong can happen. Because its just not true.

I just watched the news and walmart is releasing bathing suits targeted at 9 year olds with extra padding to make them more sexy...You can call me a pervert for looking at a child as sexy because they don't know any better but I know the truth I know why they are doing that to innocent children.

No one comes in to this world running okay.. they should have a chance, that's all I'm saying. It should be up to them when they are capable of making those decisions.

Sex is a life changing event. It's a crossing, a new chapter.You are not a child when you have sex, not anymore.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Now more than ever sexuality is bieng pushed on kids. I think everyone should have a childhood you have your whole life to f*** it up. I'm not saying lock them up in a castle. Kids don't need to be involved with war or sex when they are MATURE enough I believe its perfectly fine to educate them. Christains don't block sex off they teach the sacredness of virginity why should your eyes be opened up to evil when your 11? Sex is not evil its perfectly healthy but youre only innocent once like I said a WHOLE LIFE to have sex. I'm sorry I really don't understand what is so f***** up about bieng a kid anymore??????

I'm hardly saying we should force kids to have sex. I'm saying we shouldn't discourage them from exploring their sexuality. Big difference.

Exactly. Telling kids that sex is bad and not educating them about it properly leads to low self esteem and an unhealthy attitude towards sex.

I'm not saying it's the TV's decision. The parents have to get real and realise that kids knowing about sex isn't a bad thing.

It's not about them learning about it. It's about how they learn about it.

I couldn't agree more. This definitely goes beyond just censoring nudity. I'm not exactly sure how it is in Australia, but sexual repression is pretty bad here in the US. In the teenage world, we're always told that sex is bad and it will always lead to STDs and unwanted pregnancies. During sex education, they might as well have screamed "NEVER HAVE SEX!" into our faces. Ironically, all of that crap just makes everything worse. It doesn't make teenagers have sex any less, and it just makes protection and birth control harder to seek out for anyone under 18, which then causes more unprotected sex, STDs, and pregnancy. Still, it's even worse in other parts of the world, such as portions of the middle east that are governed by religious law.

Things are significantly more lenient on Australian TV, but we've still got a ways to go when it comes to attitudes towards sex and kids.

There are things about sex you do not know and I'm not going to bother to teach you.

Zarkes, you of all people can't get away with playing that card.

Sex is a huge act and a right of passage.

Not really. Again, it depends on how you're educated.

Some parents let their children shoot guns and they teach them the responsability of a gun and that's fine and some parents teach their children the responsability of sex and how to be safe and that's good too.

That's what I'm saying. Parents need to teach kids about sex properly, and not try to hide them from it.

A child shoots somebody and they have to go to jail even though they didn't know any better.

No, Zarkes, they don't. You just made that up.

It's the same with sex they need to be aware of the consequences of their actions. Instead of bieng indoctrinated that its cool and fun and nothing wrong can happen. Because its just not true.

That's not what I'm advocating! I'm saying they should be educated fully on sex, with nothing to flavour it. They need to be given the facts, and the tools to make their own minds up about it. If they want to have sex, they should be able to get birth control easily so that pregnancies do not occur.

Sex is a life changing event. It's a crossing, a new chapter.You are not a child when you have sex, not anymore.

Sex is not. I don't immediately become a completely different person just because I put my penis somewhere. It's a milestone, an experience, something to enjoy and learn from.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I think we're both right.
A child shot his stepmother and was trialed as an adult. he was 14. they had to shut down whole cell blocks just so he could take a shower without getting raped while the trails were going on. I don't make things up.
I'm not pulling cards, I'm not saying I know more about sex or you no any less, I'm saying there are far reaching consequences most people are not aware of. There is the physical implications which most people don't know the half of but still alot, psychological when your body goes through changes so does your mind and sex works the same way your mind realizes this is apart of its functions now and changes to adapt, not to say youre a toltally different person it's usually unoticable for most, and spiritual-this was the part I was not willing to mention because there is no point of it in a debate it goes no where, outside the realm of science.

I agree there is a stigmata on both sides regarding sex, alot of disinfo fear mongering and sometimes, like in religion, outright deception to control you.

Obviosly it is a big deal, so adolescents should be properly educated on it.

My point is just that, and I think you can agree on this, some kids are far to young to be introduced to sex, explicitly or even in a healthy way. Now when parents aren't involved and it comes down to it where do we draw the line. So I'm just saying I don't like censorship but it is absolutley acceptable, some people don't need to know some things. If we had to make a clear consensus and draw a line in the dirt it would be my posistion to try and protect childhood. 8 year olds aren't going to be having sex, hopefully so why teach an 8 year old about it? They don't even know the multiplication table.

And also I stick by what I said, driving a car is no big deal, but it is a milestone in your life and I believe in that aspect sex is the same way.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
I think we're both right.
A child shot his stepmother and was trialed as an adult. he was 14. they had to shut down whole cell blocks just so he could take a shower without getting raped while the trails were going on. I don't make things up.

Most 14 year olds are old enough to know better. They trialed him as an adult because they believed he knew what he was doing was wrong.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Still I wasn't lying. And what will he think when he's fully matured and years in prison have shown him the consequences of his actions, would he do it again? perhaps but I doubt it.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
why does everything come down to a religious debate here??
the thread title is "ass cracks and bulges"
seriously.
facepalm.jpg

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
^ unproven, he always faces the camera and is never recorded as having taken a dump.

YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
I Googled "Jesus's Arse" and found this so it's actually relevant.

1234532931169ei4.jpg

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
Still I wasn't lying. And what will he think when he's fully matured and years in prison have shown him the consequences of his actions, would he do it again? perhaps but I doubt it.

Zarkes... You were saying that he didn't know what he was doing, and they tried him as an adult anyway. That doesn't happen.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
@Zarkes: They have an age, I think it's 10 in Britain, and if you're under it you don't get charged for committing a crime. I imagine it's similar in your situation.

EDIT:
Most 14 year olds are old enough to know better.

:ermm: