• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ass-cracks and bulges

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I am SO a boob guy. I've never been attracted to a woman's ass. I seriously don't even know what a nice ass looks like. Everyone says I'm weird because of that, and I'm assuming people in here will say the same.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Hey Necro...

You're weird.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
In Denmark, we don't censor ANYTHING!

SUCK IT!

Only the imported shows from the states that have already been censored... which is a lot.
but... why were the dudes wearing speedoes?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Mud beach volley ball.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
So I'm watching The Amazing Race where the contestants have to play mud volley ball and I kept /face-palming due to the ridiculous level of censorship. The male contestants were wearing speedos and their crotches were censored. At first I thought maybe they were wearing some sort of logo or something they weren't allowed to show, but no; they censored the bulge! THE BULGE! Also, if any of the contestants bikini bottom/speedos slid down to show the very beginning of the ass-crack, they promptly censored it.

What's next, censoring any and all female chests because we are shown that, in fact, under their shirts are two bewbs? Also, if I ever go on television in a speedo I will demand that they censor my bulge due to how immense and awesome it would appear.

is this in america? I have never seen an amount of censorship anywhere, the person has to be actually naked before they do anything on my tv,,,,

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
is this in america? I have never seen an amount of censorship anywhere, the person has to be actually naked before they do anything on my tv,,,,

GASP.

Surely you knew Tsuyu is a Viking??

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
But presumably the footage was censored before it was shipped to Vikingland? Thor would never allow such a travesty to occur on home soil!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
The Amazing Race is indeed an American show. I wish we'd copycat it because I enjoy it immensly... But alas, instead we get Swedish versions of crap such as Dancing With The Stars and American(well, Swedish) Idol. The censoring is most likely default, the only thing added are the subtitles.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Stupid Americans.

Jk I <3 you all.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
The Amazing Race is indeed an American show. I wish we'd copycat it because I enjoy it immensly... But alas, instead we get Swedish versions of crap such as Dancing With The Stars and American(well, Swedish) Idol. The censoring is most likely default, the only thing added are the subtitles.
Y but Kurt Nielsen is awesome.
His KISS cover is amazing.