• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: Best Armor

There is also the Chicken Kicking contest, but you might want to bone up on your strength a bit before that, so that is only a slight recomendation. Then there is the archery competition, where you can get a good number of rubies to sell. It is all about the mini-games baby.

M

moneymaker821

the archery contest

:)its at knothole glade near the town gates:)

:)lol: unless you kicked that fat guy's ****in' face in cause you got a crappy prize as i did:lol: )

:realmad: that cock sucker gave me perfume for getting five hundred points at the archery range:realmad:
:lol:i gave him a prize for findin out wut to do in order to **** me off and get ur ****in face smashed in:lol:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Damn! youz got some issues bro, youz needsta chill.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Don't mind money's anger issues. The achery competition will become available after the Knothole Glade quest where you have to keep the bandit raid from rescuing their leader who is in custody of Knothole Glade's guards. It is pretty easy actually and it is where you can find another treasure clue.

S

scythe-o-master

archons battle armour is found in the 25 silver key chest in the haunted necropolis.

L

leebz

thats easy the best armour in the game is found in a secret chest ill try and find the location for you but other than that travle to Oakvale and enter the blacksmiths shop there you will find amour called plate thats the best other than the legendary armour.

M

moneymaker821

i see that some people like final fantasy and castlevania

M

moneymaker821

as i said earlier on a day when i wuz angry, it is advised not to try the archery contest

A

alanname350

Hey thanks for the link to the key list. + Rep Dark

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

alanname350 said:
Hey thanks for the link to the key list.

No problem, im here to help ;)

S

Skorms Slayer

I know about the local of archon's battle armor and all that, can any1 post a pic of i tho plz

C

Coolmist

dont even mention that armour stupid demon door took my keys i dint even know ther armour exists now i can only get 22 keys max i would have all 30 if hadent gave some to stupid demon door.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

The door did warn you.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said: