• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skorms Slayer

Re: Best Armor

haha once u open all chests ur sposed to give the door ur keys, poor soul. hey at least u got the bereaver out of it.

V

Vegeta

plz put a pic of the armor i might have seen it already.

V

Vortak

Archons armor looks exactly like any of the plate armor, except for the helm, but is more shiny, and platinum looking. here are a couple pics of my guy in archons battle armor...

pic 1: pimp hat pic
pic 2: full body shot
pic 3: upclose helm
5-17-20064.jpg

5-17-20064.jpg

5-17-20064.jpg

V

Vortak

I have time to kill so I decided to give you a comparasion shot of the archons battle armor and bright plate armor.

Pic 1: Bright Plate
5-17-20064.jpg

Pic 2: Archon's Battle Plate
5-17-20064.jpg

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Very good comparision shots Vortak +rep!

A

alanname350

Sweet you had the tramp beard also. Hehe I think the guy looks right with the white tramp beard.

F

flea

Coolmist said:
dont even mention that armour stupid demon door took my keys i dint even know ther armour exists now i can only get 22 keys max i would have all 30 if hadent gave some to stupid demon door.
it actually warns you twice i believe i dont know for sure cuz my game froze before i managed to get the door open

P.S. if you're a 360 owner like me even if TLC has no scratches or anything on it it will freeze and then it currupts that save one bad reason of why not to get a 360

STUPID 360:realmad:

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
well archons armor is the best, but ive never gotten it, so cant tell you where you get it.

It's in a 25 key chest in Necropolis:p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flea said:
it actually warns you twice i believe i dont know for sure cuz my game froze before i managed to get the door open

P.S. if you're a 360 owner like me even if TLC has no scratches or anything on it it will freeze and then it currupts that save one bad reason of why not to get a 360

STUPID 360:realmad:

That happens sometimes on PC aswel so its not just a 360 problem.

V

Vegeta

Here's Usually How I Get Money (EVIL): Kill every one in oakvale. Buy All there houses then put them for rent. (leave until your wanted lvl is gone.) Then Go back to oakvale sleep in one of the houses for 3 days and 3 nights. Then all the houses should have 3 bags of gold out there. Just Repeat To Get ALOT of money i have gotten up to 150,000$ from this. Not Sure Really I Did This On Regular Fable .

D

Dictator S.A.M

hello everwon i'm new here!

Best "common" armor
plate armor dark and regluar are essay enoght to find but bright plate is hard i can only find it at the arnea

Make money
find your favorite game blackjack guess the edtion whatever world save
wager all the money you have or the max that they let you and if you win save if you lose load it works for me cause i'm a beast at blackjack!

V

Vegeta

Good Idea I think that was mentioned earlier 2. +rep

D

Dictator S.A.M

1Ak said:
Good Idea I think that was mentioned earlier 2. +rep
probaly i just posted it anyway that how have infinate money its awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.