• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best use of Magic

R

Reaper

Re: Best use of Magic

:O

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't know how much I LOVE
dragons.
This game just jumped a FREAKIN' lot in my favorite list. hehe

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

It's at the end of TLC
Hey Reaper could you put in some spoiler tags around the

Dragon

They look like this [spoiler*] [/spoiler] without the *
You can type it before and after what you want to hide.
Or select text in advanced mode and click on the
spoiler.gif

D

darthlime101

Well, using Force Push in the Tavern is always good for laughs. Its also push enemies around the map.

Good job helping him out Albion Knight and Sephiroxas. +rep for both of you!:thumbsup:

P

Pilgrim

I'm a good guy so I use heal a lot. Funnily enough, villagers have the same response to being healed with being given a present, making it a cost effective way to get in their good books, if you can spare the mana.

I also like casting it outside a full tavern, it just warms my benevolent heart to see the whole place light up inside through the windows. :angel:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Haha we go from Force pushing the villagers in the tavern to healing them. I wonder what would happen if you Force pushed, healed then kept doing it over and over again, I bet they'd be mighty confused.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

They would probably call the guard ungrateful wretches. Heal is also an effective present when courting. I love doing that. "I don't have any chocolates hun. They cost too much and you're not worth it. But here have some healing. I made it myself" :lol:
I'd say that ranks among the top uses of the heal spell.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Albion Knight;64748 said:
It's at the end of TLC

Dragon

spoiler.gif
I've done it for him - and also in the quote Sephi did...^_^

D

Darg

I'd have to say my favorite spell usage is to charge right in with battle charge (rather redundant, eh?) and bust a few heads before using force push to reppel them even further. Then, for good measure, as soon as they get right back to attacking me, a little dosage of divine/infernal massacreing does them good.;)

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Darg;64873 said:
I'd have to say my favorite spell usage is to charge right in with battle charge (rather redundant, eh?) and bust a few heads before using force push to reppel them even further. Then, for good measure, as soon as they get right back to attacking me, a little dosage of divine/infernal massacreing does them good.;)

Any specific place that you feel is the best use of Battle Charge?

R

Reaper

Albion Knight;64748 said:
It's at the end of TLC

Dragon

spoiler.gif

Angel;64857 said:
I've done it for him - and also in the quote Sephi did...^_^

Sorry about that:( . I didn't know how to do that... I'll keep that in mind next time

Dragon

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Cool I guessed that yopu didn't know. Now you do :D

D

Darg

Albion Knight;64883 said:
Any specific place that you feel is the best use of Battle Charge?

There's one of my favorite moments I think is epic in the game- when you are trying to save the archaelogist on the prison path with the guards backing you up against a whole lot of minions. If you managed to get about four of the guards to follow you by keeping them alive, then this should be fun. Charge right through them on the way down and let the guards take care of them, and when you arrive at the bottom, a big battle between minions, guards, and oh- you, takes place. Right here is a fun little spot to use the charge to mow the crap out of those minion buggers! Fun stuff. :p

D

Dead Ratz

divine fury/infurnal rage will just beat the crap out of most enemies

lightning lvl 3-4 is best for magic experience, especially when zapping more than one person.

slow time is very usefull and is lethal when u use other spells like multi strike, beserk.

ive found beserk, multi strike, slow time, and infurnal rage to be the most usefull spells if your not using a bow. and i get lightning so i can rack up expereince.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Dead Ratz;64982 said:
divine fury/infurnal rage will just beat the crap out of most enemies

lightning lvl 3-4 is best for magic experience, especially when zapping more than one person.

slow time is very usefull and is lethal when u use other spells like multi strike, beserk.

ive found beserk, multi strike, slow time, and infurnal rage to be the most usefull spells if your not using a bow. and i get lightning so i can rack up expereince.

WHERE are they most useful.? What enemies do you use all these spells on?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Darg;64943 said:
There's one of my favorite moments I think is epic in the game- when you are trying to save the archaelogist on the prison path with the guards backing you up against a whole lot of minions. If you managed to get about four of the guards to follow you by keeping them alive, then this should be fun. Charge right through them on the way down and let the guards take care of them, and when you arrive at the bottom, a big battle between minions, guards, and oh- you, takes place. Right here is a fun little spot to use the charge to mow the crap out of those minion buggers! Fun stuff. :p

Cool Idea I'll have to try that!
Anirep.GIF

Sephiroxas;64984 said:
WHERE are they most useful.? What enemies do you use all these spells on?
Thanks Seph :D

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;65003 said:
Cool Idea I'll have to try that!
Anirep.GIF

Thanks Seph :D

:ninja: No problem.

I like Using Drain life during the Hobbe cave quest. I get a lot of life back that way. ^_^

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I used to use Infernal Wrath a lot when doing the Archaeologist quest with all the Minions...until it made me lose valuable time at the pier and I failed the quest. After that, I went with maxed out lightning and it did the job much quicker. It helps to know which spells cause the most damage to which enemy...I use the little red numbers at the bottom right of my screen whilst I'm attacking to give me an indication of whether the spell I am using is the appropriate one...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;65020 said:
I used to use Infernal Wrath a lot when doing the Archaeologist quest with all the Minions...until it made me lose valuable time at the pier and I failed the quest. After that, I went with maxed out lightning and it did the job much quicker. It helps to know which spells cause the most damage to which enemy...I use the little red numbers at the bottom right of my screen whilst I'm attacking to give me an indication of whether the spell I am using is the appropriate one...

I hate that quest. I hate minions and their blocking skills. :realmad: