• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Big" Fable II announcement next week

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
"Big" Fable II announcement next week

Could it be that the DLC will be revealed?

CVG said:
Fable II developer Lionhead's planning to make a "big announcement" regarding the chart topping game next week.

"Normally, we don't like to tease too much. You know, all this hype being generated by teasing the announcement that there will be an announcement in X-number of days. Who cares?" the company said in a blog post, before going on to do exactly that.

"But in this day and age where a gazillion titles are asking for your attention, I felt it might be the right thing to do on the blog. We've got some good news for all Fable II fans next week, dare I even say it's quite a big announcement? Yes of course I dare say it's a big announcement regarding Fable II, next week!"

S

Sogen

Re: "Big" Fable II announcement next week

Fable 3? I hope it is some DLC that would be pretty sweet, its also what the game need to keep its fan base alive.

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

sogen202;233999 said:
Fable 3? I hope it is some DLC that would be pretty sweet, its also what the game need to keep its fan base alive.

Fable II developer Lionhead's planning to make a "big announcement" regarding the chart topping game next week.

"Normally, we don't like to tease too much. You know, all this hype being generated by teasing the announcement that there will be an announcement in X-number of days. Who cares?" the company said in a blog post, before going on to do exactly that.

"But in this day and age where a gazillion titles are asking for your attention, I felt it might be the right thing to do on the blog. We've got some good news for all Fable II fans next week, dare I even say it's quite a big announcement? Yes of course I dare say it's a big announcement regarding Fable II, next week!"

S

Sogen

o right X.X didnt see that

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

My guess would be a hint at some DLC, Peter has expressed how much he likes the Xbox Live system and thinks DLC is a great way to extend games.

X

Xeon

expansion perhaps? Or a fable 3 that uses the fable 2 engine but with a new world, stuff and questline?

S

Sogen

Yeah he prolly saw how well Oblivion and games like that did after they came out with all that DLC stuff.

X

Xeon

a Fable 2 expansion with a buttload of quests, areas, armor, weapons, people would be cakes.

S

Sogen

It would also take up alot of disk space. and for all that stuff it would prolly cost ALOT of money. I just bought the game for $70(LE) why would i want to spend more money on a game i just got? Im just sayin...

X

Xeon

Rob a bank :p

But seriously everyone bitches about short questlines and too little armor, this could be a way to shut em up.

S

Sogen

yeah i guess but theyll also think,"I just put up $60 for this game. I don't think the games very good. So why should I pay for this?"

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Blast it... now I have to renew my Xbl subscription. :realmad:
I prefer expansions, as in disks, either way.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

So long as whatever it is isn't about to bleed me dry points-wise, I'm in...

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Dam, I had just traded in Fable 2 for Fallout 3 (Fable is more fun but I had nothing left to do and got bored. Fallout also has allot of content though)

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Yay! I love the sound of this. Sure, I might feel the need to give them more money, but oh, well, it's not like I have to pay for college or anything.

Oh. Wait. Never mind.

But wait, THEY don't like to tease? Lies.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

they shewd give the DLC free to LE peeps that got jipped, i feel so bad for those dewds...O WELL!!!

dang i gotta renew xbl and get somepionts if i want them, hopefully they will be in big packs and not along list of stuff like armour pack 1,2,3...

But still we dont eve know what its about, kewd just be saying Fable 2 won an award lol

X

Xeon

True, no one can figure out Peter M... he's a man of many mysteries

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

DLC, DLC, DLC, DLC............etc....

T

thebeastlyboy15

maybe some real nice armor, thats actually armor and not a few rags or a winter coat...

I hope its good dlc though, for some reason, dlc always excites me....

im looking forward to either armor/clothes, quests, new town?, or something cool....

Twilight

Reaction score

I hope it's free DLV