• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Big" Fable II announcement next week

F

fable2rules123

Re: "Big" Fable II announcement next week

I hope u don't have to have Xbox Live for the DLC

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

fable2rules123;235215 said:

Er... are you a bit confused, perhaps? You can't get any DLC without Live. I'm reasonably sure that you can get it with the free Silver Subscription, but I'm uncertain on that point.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

fable2rules123;235215 said:

Hence the name Downloadable Content you would definitely have to have Live to get it.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

moonfever;235167 said:
Not only that, but Snowspire had the strongest monsters. Remember the huge ice creatures, with the minions? We would have to have shield back though, they were tough. I miss shield, and heal.:(

Now that normal hits don't have a chance to scar me, I really don't care much for having Phys Shield.

*transforms into ultra-mega-pompous-arse mode* Of course, nothing can even hit me so I don't even need potions. They try and swing at me but I just use TC to move right by them, oh it's sooo~ amusing, ha ha ha

And those giant creatures makes me think about the undead thingies, which I don't miss at all as even with the SoA took about 50 hits to kill.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Seigfreid;235300 said:
Now that normal hits don't have a chance to scar me, I really don't care much for having Phys Shield.

*transforms into ultra-mega-pompous-arse mode* Of course, nothing can even hit me so I don't even need potions. They try and swing at me but I just use TC to move right by them, oh it's sooo~ amusing, ha ha ha

And those giant creatures makes me think about the undead thingies, which I don't miss at all as even with the SoA took about 50 hits to kill.

WHA? Undead? As in, the things that the Hollow Men replaced? But they were so easy to kill. Just put an arrow or two or some lightning in them as they shamble slowly towards you and you're good.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Nah, I'm talkin about those giant ice undead in the wastes. The limp white bodies with the giant clubs that moved slower than a snail and never actually attacked you.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Seigfreid;235318 said:
Nah, I'm talkin about those giant ice undead in the wastes. The limp white bodies with the giant clubs that moved slower than a snail and never actually attacked you.

Huh... I kinda remember them. I don't remember them not attacking, though. If I see something that highlights red in my general vicinity, I usually attack first and ask questions if convenient.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I can see you "accidently" switching the safety off when convenient too.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Seigfreid;235327 said:
I can see you "accidently" switching the safety off when convenient too.

Well... I might, yes. I've contemplated it a couple times with that stupid #$^% Alex. But no, I am a pillar of virtue. When people can see me.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Seigfreid;235300 said:

Since I use mostly magic, I can get hit, and injured. :( So yes I miss shield. I only get about 2 or 3 physic, and max out my skills for shooting. Tall and thin.
I just miss the snow.

L

LionHeadTex

I'm guessing we're getting a patch fixing some of the bugs...but we might as well get an expansion to the main story, or some new equpment . We'll just have to see. :ninja:

T

Tymolus

moonfever;235564 said:
Since I use mostly magic, I can get hit, and injured. :( So yes I miss shield. I only get about 2 or 3 physic, and max out my skills for shooting. Tall and thin.
I just miss the snow.

I WANT THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Y

Young Sparrow

Well the japanese may be getting this dlc first as there is some on the japanese market place:(.But for thoose who have japenese accounts:)P)me we are in luck:D.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Young Sparrow;235614 said:
Well the japanese may be getting this dlc first as there is some on the japanese market place:(.But for thoose who have japenese accounts:)P)me we are in luck:D.

How did they get them?:unsure:

Y

Young Sparrow

not sure i have it and i am not noticing any differences :(

Dillon

Reaction score

Hey, Maybe we will get those Hobbe Figurines that were supposed to come with the Le :D