• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bowerstone Tavern

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Bowerstone Tavern

Sry about the crap fight scene, but I was really tired, and I wanted to finish the post as quick as possible xP

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

TJ comes in after a week of sleeping off a mysterious hangover that he can't remember what caused it because he doesnt remember drinking. Hes been to the tailor and had his black highwayman's jacket modifyed. Its sleeves have been replaced with normal leather sleeves that match the rest of the coat, and the clips on the side that are used to close it have been removed. He sits down and orders a beer. "Nice to meet you all for the first time!" He sais happily.

Just then TJ feels a tap on his sholder.

"Hu? Oh, hi sheriff. Sit down, have a drink!"

The sheriff just frowns and hands TJ a peice of paper.

"Whats this?" Asks TJ. "Public intoxication, Puplic indecency, disturbing the peace.... Huh, guess I was drinking last week." TJ hands the sheriff a bag of money. "Heres the money for the fines, sorry about all that. Heres a little bit for yourself too. See you later officer."

"Not so fast there pal, theres one more." Sais the sheriff, handing TJ another ticket.

"Jeez, give me a freaking break." Sais TJ, taking the ticket. "MURDER!? Theres no way that can be right!"

"You shot the guard that tryed to arrest you for those other charges last week." Sais the sheriff.

" Oh yeah. He was a real prick. But theres no way one little shot to the crotch was fatal." Argues TJ.

"It was" Sais the sheriff. "He had a wife and kids, you know."

"We both know thats a lie sheriff." Sais TJ. "Only people who own a house can marry and have kids, and guards can't own houses. A guard with a family is phisicaly impossible."

"Ok, fine. He didnt have a family." Admits the sheriff. "But you still gotta pay that fine."

TJ give the sheriff a questioning look. "He seriously died? I thought the gaurds all got bullet proof underwear last month."

"We did. But their really itchy and cause rashes."

"That sucks." Sais TJ. "Well whatever. Here is 500 gold for the guard. Oh, and take this too." TJ hands the guard one of his resurection phails. "I never use these, and I've got plenty of them if I ever need one. Take this and pour it down the dead guards throught, he will be fine in no time. You might want to have an ice pack on hand for that bullet wound though. Make sure that prick knows that we are even now too. And turn off that damn clocktower bell, people are trying to drink here."

The sheriff takes the fine money and potion and leaves. The annoying bell stops soon afterward.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Joe then kills TJ, and tosses all of his rez phials into the water where he can't get it.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Gunman. Please, gtfo. Stop ruining it.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

But ima GM, remember?

Anywho, Joe then runs to Bower Lake, up to the hill, summons the 4 heroes, and takes their power for himself. Then he uses the power to teleport to the Spire, use the power there, and choose Wealth. He now has 1,000,000 gold.

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

The unnamed hero leaves this RP because of how ridiculous the GM is.
The end.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

sirgage0;338585 said:
The unnamed hero leaves this RP because of how ridiculous the GM is.
The end.
Joe then pulls back the unnamed hero because he wants him to stay in the RP.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

In awe of the unnamed hero's protest, Ralph departs to the tavern in rookridge, not to return until the GM known as Joe stops playing god, or is revoked his GM status by the original..
"Farewell, upstanding heroes!" He waves his top hat and walks off into the sunset.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Gunman23;338576 said:
Joe then kills TJ, and tosses all of his rez phials into the water where he can't get it.

TJ's spirit goes over to the potion shop and steals a rez phail. He uses it and is revived.

The resurected TJ goes back to the pub and goes up to Joe.

"What are you doing here?" He asks. "Shouldnt you be under the bridge harrassing the beggars and biting the heads off goats? I won't have anything to do with a pub that serves your kind."

TJ then pays his tab, and walks out the door, displaying a proud middle finger to Joe from over his sholder.

TJ walks away into the sunset, forever leaving what was formerly a cool game. He is never seen again in bowerstone. He becomes a Ranger and wanders the wilderness far away from the borders of Albion having cool adventers for the rest of his very long life that Joe failed to end.

And with that, yet another person is sick of Gunman23 and adds him to their ignor list.

Cain

Reaction score

Gunman your GM priveleges have been revoked. You won't get them back. Being a GM means using your powers to make the game fair for everybody not abusing your powers and ruining the RP.

David shoots joe, hitting his leg. Joe falls on the ground and david then decapitates him with an axe. Joes body then transforms into a troll. David then says,"The Troll is dead!". And a cheer is heard throughout bowerstone.