• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bowerstone Tavern

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Re: Bowerstone Tavern

"Oh yeah er, Iwl shorw yeeew..."

TJ grabs a gallon of beer and quickly downs it. Everyone is stunned untill they realize that most of it just went all over his face. TJ then passes out. Again. "mmrm NOT THE TOFU! zzzzz..."

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;337111 said:
"Oh yeah er, Iwl shorw yeeew..."

TJ grabs a gallon of beer and quickly downs it. Everyone is stunned untill they realize that most of it just went all over his face. TJ then passes out. Again. "mmrm NOT THE TOFU! zzzzz..."
Joe laughs at TJ, and then drinks more beer.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Lawrence give TJ Tofu and a rez phial, and smacks him with red meat.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

"say, wheres the outhouse?" asks Ralph

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

"Inside the house"

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

"well that just makes no senseat all. how can you call it an outhouse when its inhouse?"

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Man;337137 said:
"well that just makes no senseat all. how can you call it an outhouse when its inhouse?"
"Dont question me" Joe says

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Aragorn (that's right I am Aragorn) enters the tavern and proceeds to roll and old fashioned cig and orders two beers, "Beer to the man who brings me a sheep's head!" he puts his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small bag of blue mushrooms and began to devour them.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Cobalt Gamer;337374 said:
Aragorn (that's right I am Aragorn) enters the tavern and proceeds to roll and old fashioned cig and orders two beers, "Beer to the man who brings me a sheep's head!" he puts his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small bag of blue mushrooms and began to devour them.
Joe then slices the blue mushrooms in half, and tosses them into the fireplace

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

TJ inhales the fumes comming from the buring blue mushrooms, then runs out to a nearby farm. He chops the head off a sheep and wrights "hobbs wuz hear" sloppily in blood on the wall. He runs back in and gives Aragorn the sheeps head, and enjoys the blue mushroom fumes while he waits.

"Wait, didnt we have to rescue someone from a hut or something? And didnt the pub burn down? Mighty Avo, how long was I out!?" Asks TJ. "Or did I just dream all that? I was smoking blue mushrooms before when I first came in...."

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

James walks into the pub, looking:

Like a million wearing a suit of black and red shiny armor made of metals hard enough to break any run of the mill sword, it takes a sword of legend to peirce it.

Extremely handsome with a six pack, huge bulging muscles, tan skin, and blonde hair.

He sits down after putting his rifle away, silver,gold, and black it was, simmering with an amazing aura that none had ever felt before, and then his sword, of the same color and desing, it was almost like a katana, only lighter, and made a steel katana look like a dull butterknife, it gave off an aura just as strong. He asks jack if he would like a beer, jack accepts. Then after a few more drinks James asks, I wonder if there will be a huge troll/bandit/balverine war breaking out in bowerstone soon, because, he wants a chance to show off his weapons.....

Cain

Reaction score

Chris looks over at James and says,"Hes nothing special. Weapons and armour don't make up for skill, strength and will.He then loads his winchester and orders another drink.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

The White Knight;337514 said:
Chris looks over at James and says,"Hes nothing special. Weapons and armour don't make up for skill, strength and will.He then loads his winchester and orders another drink.
Joe then reloads all 6 shots in his Red Dragon, just in case Chris gets any ideas.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

Ralph quickly rises from his stool, and begins to glow. "People are getting mighty disruptive around here. You're disturbing my drinking process. I don't like it when processes get interrupted." Ralph then stops glowing, sits back down, and continues downing his rum.

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

A skinny man in a brown trench coat and unruly black hair walks into the pub, adjusting his sun-shielding shades, and discreetly adjusting his dual flintlock pistols.
As he sits down, he orders a large rum, and throws some gold onto the table.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

James walks up to chris, takes out his gun, drinks a beer in one gulp, and them slams chris's face against the bar, completely distorting it beyond recognition, and rendering him temporarily blind for pages 7,8,and through 6 posts of page 9. He then returns to his table, and challenges someone to a drinking game, and wins with 100 beers in 2 minutes. he practices alot.

Cain

Reaction score

ur a dick GTFO out my RP. Go back to 4chan and ruin somebody elses RP.

David(IDK y I said chris) then takes off the mask he was wearing showing his face to be comepletely unharmed and he then shoots James in the head, causing it to explode. James is dead. End of story. He can no longer take part in the RP.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Elliot laughs at James.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

A mysterious, hooded man with a cape enters the pub. On his black costume, there are 4 swords, and a dagger. On his belt there is a weapon. A great weapon it is. A gun, that only 6 lucky people received. It is there. The Dragonstomper .48

Slowly, he begins walking towards the corner of the room. "Should I get you something Sir?... Sir?" says the barmaid.

"No." replies the man. The barmaid is still looking at him, even though she can't see his face. Like she was hypnotized by love. Then the man sits down, and observes what's happening.

Cain

Reaction score

(Ok I should bring this up. No godmodding. You can have legendary weapons, but no epic armour and no being able to do impossible things, no being incredibly handsome so everybody loves you and says,"Your the greatest hero in albion" etc. Having the barmiad feel attracted to you like Daemon has posted is ok but not having everybody worship. you.)

David orders another drink and starts talking to joe."So how did you become a hero?".