• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bowerstone Tavern

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score
Re: Bowerstone Tavern

The so far unnamed brown trench-coated hero seems to have ordered quite a few drinks by now, but seems somewhat uneffected. . .
He looks around, gradually taking in all of the others. . .
He seems a bit annoyed.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

Ralph, shortly after hearing david ask joe about how he became a hero, comes up to david and asks him the same question

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

The White Knight;337891 said:
(Ok I should bring this up. No godmodding. You can have legendary weapons, but no epic armour and no being able to do impossible things, no being incredibly handsome so everybody loves you and says,"Your the greatest hero in albion" etc. Having the barmiad feel attracted to you like Daemon has posted is ok but not having everybody worship. you.)

David orders another drink and starts talking to joe."So how did you become a hero?".
"I became a Hero when I mastered Strength, Skill, and Will. I used Strength and Will to take the Daichi and Red Dragon, you see. The last Hero that had it put up one hell of a fight, but I eventually killed him." Joe explains.

Joe then laughs at James's corpse.

Cain

Reaction score

"Well I became a hero when my home town, oakfield, was attacked by hollow men. I killed them with ease and was then told by the village mayor to go to the cave near bower lake. There I found the remains of the heroe guild and learnt strength skill and will. I specialize in skill so I am good with guns. I was learning to be a woodcutter before I was hero so I am brilliant with an axe. I also make a living hunting hollow men".

Then you all see a man running in and shout,"The Gypsy Camp is under attack by Hollow men!". David smiles and says,"I will see you there!" He shoots James corpse again before running out, loading his winchester.

((Ok I am going to make a seperate RP from this to make sure this thread isn't spammed with both tavern and quest posts. Also Gunman is now a GM and can kick people out of the RP as well. He runs it when I am not online))

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

The hooded man takes out his Dragonstomper .48 and starts to clean it from mud. It seems like he fought a dangerous monster not long ago.

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

The unnamed hero is the brown trench-coat gets up, getting out his leather pouch, and takes out a few gold coins. . .
As he walks out, he chuckles at a skantily clad woman standing in an alleyway; He flipped her a few coins, locked arms with her, and walked off quietly.
He adjusted his sun-shielding spectacles, as he dissapeared into the city.

LadyOnyaneese

Take my hand if you dare
Reaction score

One little question....is this game only for the men of Fable or can the ladies play too?

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Of course! Ladies can play too!

LadyOnyaneese

Take my hand if you dare
Reaction score

Just wondering since I haven't seen any ...okay I shall be joining you gentlemen as soon as I figure out where the heck you are at.:D

LadyOnyaneese

Take my hand if you dare
Reaction score

Slowly in through the door walks a woman of unusual appearance. She has long purple dreadlocks and a tattoo on her face. Her skin is like porcelain, never a scar on it as she has never been knocked out. She is thin and a bit taller then most dressed in royal trousers, black noble woman's shoes, liquid gold dyed noble woman's shirt and wears a crown on her head. From her emanates a light blue glow and on her back is her daichi katana she has named Veritas and her rammer crossbow named Aequitas. She has just finished a tour of visiting her 6 wives and 4 husbands and is dead tired and looking for a little rest. Glancing around she sees that indeed the Market is still a haven for her as none of her spouses live in the area and there is no one she knows intimately in the bar. She makes her way to a table in the back corner, putting her back to the wall, a habit she picked up and calls the barmaid over. The barmaid smiles a smile she knows too well, but not having any of that Queen Celestia Sparrow orders a mystical juice, puts her feet in a chair and waits for her drink while petting her dog,Ace. The barmaid brings her drink and gives Ace a good scratch and scurries off with a promise that later she might slip upstairs for a bit of "personal" time and slowly Celeste sips her mystery drink waiting for the next cry for help to come in. Resigning her title of Queen she throws her crown on the table with some gold to pay for her drink. Tells Sonya it will have to be another time as she heads to the door, waving to Roland the bard and Bob the Bartender. She stops to look around knowing she will never be back, her kind isn't welcome around here. Sonya rushes up and hands her the crown "even though everyone in the game can pay to have the title Queen you will always be Queen to me" and returns the crown. Too bad I am not even worth murdering here. She blows Sonya a kiss and moves on to another world.

Oh ...thanks for not just blowing my head off and giving me a heads up so to speak first.

Sorry about the double post ...I would have thought someone else would have posted while I was coming up with my post. I would have put it as an edit ...should have checked first again sorry. This is my very first RP so I hope I did it right.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

I'm in the back corner! xp

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Jesus walks in wearing a white robe and some wooden sandles. He then sits down, calls the barmaid over, and asks for some water. The barmaid, standing there with an amused expression, says "whatever you want then", and walks away chuckling. She returns to him and gives him his water. Jesus then quickly swipes his hand over the water and it shimmers into wine. He picks up the cup and proceeds to drink.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Hooded man stops cleaning his gun, and calls the barmaid over.

"Sir, should I get you something?"
"Yes, give me water."

Barmaid stands there looking at the man.

"Ok, call me Blake" says the man.

"Yessiriwillgetyouwaternow!" says the barmaid super fast that Blake hardly could understand. She then come's back with a cup, and quickly runs away to her friend sitting at the other table watching a game of Keystone. They exchange a few words and look at Blake with amazement, she then returns to her work when she sees more people come in.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

If any RPers are bored feel free to come to the Whodunnit? Thread to try and oust the remaining killers!

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

The shady man with the brown trench-coat reappears from an alleyway, walking somewhat strangely. . .
His normally silky head of brow-length black hair is dishevelled and dirty looking. . . His face is dampened by sweat, and has a small layer of grime on one cheek.
As he walks into view, he seems to be smiling (not just smiling, but smiling with a bit of lunatical look in his face).
His brown trench-coat seems to be splattered with what at first seems to be mud, but as he comes into view looks as if it may have a reddish tinge.
He seems to be limping; He also seems to be cleaning off his small dagger.
When he enters the bar, he orders a drink and makes his way to a corner of the room.
He seems to just sit there , tilting his head forward slightly, and staring into the table.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Blake takes the cup of water and starts to drink it. Then he see's someone come into the bar. Blake immediately knew who he is... Alistar. The one who killed his parents. "It's a bandit!" He shouted, and jumped onto Alistar. A fight started. Blake tried to punch, but bandit blocked it. Alistar kicked Blake in the face, his hood now was down revealing a face. Blood was coming from Blake's nose. Alistar tries to kick Blake again, but he counter-attacks, he catches his leg and turns it left which made the bandit fall over. Everyone stood there like made of stone when they saw 3 heads on the belt of Alistar. Blake kicks Alistar's head which bounced of the floor and knocked him unconscious. Sheriff comes in.

"What's going on here?!" he shouted
"I'll explain everything." Replies the barmaid when Blake tried to speak.

Barmaid then goes outside with the sheriff and talks to him about what happened. Citizens are looking at both Blake and Alistar, sheriff then calls the guards which take Allistar out of the tavern.

"Can I have a word with you?" he then says to Blake.

They both go outside.

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

The unnamed hero in the bloody trench-coat looks around and notices the crazy commotion.
While everyone was preoccupied and the Sheriff was busy, he took a few coins from the cash-register.
No one seemed to notice.
He got up and left; He went to buy a new coat.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

LadyOnyaneese;338231 said:
Slowly in through the door walks a woman of unusual appearance. She has long purple dreadlocks and a tattoo on her face. Her skin is like porcelain, never a scar on it as she has never been knocked out. She is thin and a bit taller then most dressed in royal trousers, black noble woman's shoes, liquid gold dyed noble woman's shirt and wears a crown on her head. From her emanates a light blue glow and on her back is her daichi katana she has named Veritas and her rammer crossbow named Aequitas. She has just finished a tour of visiting her 6 wives and 4 husbands and is dead tired and looking for a little rest. Glancing around she sees that indeed the Market is still a haven for her as none of her spouses live in the area and there is no one she knows intimately in the bar. She makes her way to a table in the back corner, putting her back to the wall, a habit she picked up and calls the barmaid over. The barmaid smiles a smile she knows too well, but not having any of that Queen Celestia Sparrow orders a mystical juice, puts her feet in a chair and waits for her drink while petting her dog,Ace. The barmaid brings her drink and gives Ace a good scratch and scurries off with a promise that later she might slip upstairs for a bit of "personal" time and slowly Celeste sips her mystery drink waiting for the next cry for help to come in. Resigning her title of Queen she throws her crown on the table with some gold to pay for her drink. Tells Sonya it will have to be another time as she heads to the door, waving to Roland the bard and Bob the Bartender. She stops to look around knowing she will never be back, her kind isn't welcome around here. Sonya rushes up and hands her the crown "even though everyone in the game can pay to have the title Queen you will always be Queen to me" and returns the crown. Too bad I am not even worth murdering here. She blows Sonya a kiss and moves on to another world.

Oh ...thanks for not just blowing my head off and giving me a heads up so to speak first.

Sorry about the double post ...I would have thought someone else would have posted while I was coming up with my post. I would have put it as an edit ...should have checked first again sorry. This is my very first RP so I hope I did it right.
I kick you out since I already have the Daichi Katana. (I'm serious ;))

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

Ralph notices the unnamed hero leave. He then finishes his drink.
"Right. My turn again."
Ralph walks outside and disappears, as the unnamed hero did not too long ago

LadyOnyaneese

Take my hand if you dare
Reaction score

Quote:
Originally Posted by:Gunman23

I kick you out since I already have the Daichi Katana. (I'm serious ;))

You can't kick me out since I already left JUNIOR...can't read?;) You should pay more attention in class, reading comprehension IS important. (I'm serious :D)

You also had a live forever potion poured on you which makes you immortal (seems God-like to me) somehow in your eyes, but in the game only gives you a full health bar. No big deal. I never would have joined had I known I would be playing with children.