• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Comic Tournament Discussion Thread.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Comic Tournament Discussion Thread.

Trawgdor;329976 said:
Wait a minute, how do we post thumbnails? [noparse]
[/noparse]

Does it post automatically if the image is too big?

droded;328295 said:

Basically, you put a "th_" before the name of your image if you are using photobucket. e.g. The HTML code for this thumbnail is "http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/droded/th_comiccomplete-1.jpg". The normal coding would be: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/droded/comiccomplete-1.jpg.

Some other hosting sites offer to automatically put images in thumbnails, but I'm not sure about them. Imageshack would be a good choice though.

TRA Rotid;329978 said:
Gogogo! droded`s tournament. Hope it works out better than the first one. Sorry I`m not participating this time, but the school`s starting soon and I think I wouldn`t have had the time to make these. Anyway, nice work everyone. My favorite character - they are all cool.

Thanks for supporting though Rotid! I hope this can be as much enjoyment to other members watching it as it is making the comics!

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Here, let me try...

Am I doing it right?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Yes, good job!^_^

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

droded;329989 said:
Basically, you put a "th_" before the name of your image if you are using photobucket. e.g. The HTML code for this thumbnail is "http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/droded/th_comiccomplete-1.jpg". The normal coding would be: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/droded/comiccomplete-1.jpg.

Some other hosting sites offer to automatically put images in thumbnails, but I'm not sure about them. Imageshack would be a good choice though.

Thanks for supporting though Rotid! I hope this can be as much enjoyment to other members watching it as it is making the comics!

Woah, why didn't I ever see that comic before? That's faintly awesome.

EDIT: I also have a question. In the comic I started I used some pictures of UMD as backgrounds and in one case for a character. Is that okay? I can PM you the image if you want to see it to make sure.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

No worries about using external images for backgrounds, as long as it isn't used too extensively in your comics. ^_^

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I'm not too sure if it's "too extensive" or not. I'll try to get it done when I get home so I can see if it's too much.

SaintHermit

I nose hair
Reaction score

Ok toinament predichionies - There can only one... Uhh anyway i'm looking forward to some crossovers eventually. Maybe some scottish graveguys drinking with ninja pirates. Oh and this if off topic but i'm not exactly a new member, I just wasn't active when I joined. I guess that kinda makes me new. A little doubt goes a long way.

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

SaintHermit;330163 said:
Ok toinament predichionies - There can only one... Uhh anyway i'm looking forward to some crossovers eventually. Maybe some scottish graveguys drinking with ninja pirates. Oh and this if off topic but i'm not exactly a new member, I just wasn't active when I joined. I guess that kinda makes me new. A little doubt goes a long way.

If I get far enough, I had a crossover planned out.

Yeah man, welcome. All you need now is an Avatar. :D

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

SaintHermit;330163 said:

I could tell - you were one of the people I expected to not actually post but you were very quick off the mark. ^_^

Now - make a name for yourself!

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

me and silver finished our comics and btw i love silvers one but i hate his portrayal of my super evil dude lol, what happens now?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I will now create Voting Threads for the Comics which have been completed. This is how it will be decided who proceeds in the tournament - spread the word of your comics so that more people will vote making it a fairer vote. ^_^

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

I have a dream.. I mean, a question.

My last comic turned out a real disaster on an A4 sheet of paper, so i've decided to draw each pane on an A3 sheet instead.

Unless anyone knows how to crop the A4 image down so It's actually readable?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

You probably just have the settings wrong on your scanner.

If you still need help resizing it give me a PM when you've scanned it in.

And seriously guys we NEED to vote on every battle - otherwise what's the point?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Sorry, I already asked in the voting thread, but here's good, too-- do the competitors vote? I wouldn't want to vote and then Trawgdor not or something dumb like that.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Even if you are a competitor, you would have to vote.

Feel free to vote for yourself unless you feel your opponent deserves to go through to the next round more.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I've voted-- I'm just waiting for everyone else so I can see theirs.

And sorry, Trawgdor, but I'm not sufficiently noble to vote for you over me.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Ah, it's fine, just don't turn it into a debate battle.

[sarcasm]

Also, this just in, Walker eats babies!

[/sarcasm]

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Each poll will end 2 days after their posted by the way - unless you think that's too long.

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

btw is warped hero knocked out and does jakuro go straight through to next round? nice first battle guys i wanna see morezzz