• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

did you die in your first play thru?

did your die your first time playing Fable 2?

• Total voters

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: did you die in your first play thru?

MasterJh;243053 said:
I didn't get knocked unconcious once during my first and second playthroughs because i stocked up on Ressurrection potions but on my third play through i fell victim to about 30 spire guards at once...it wasn't a pleasant sight even if i did manage to take down about 20 of them before they finally got me

And getting through the basement of Luceons castle or whatever it is. That was hard. Coop is a big help in the places where one is outnumbered. I can't seem to keep poor Charlie alive alone.:( I'm getting better though.:)

B

Butcher Wing

Naw, I didn't die. I stockpile potions, food, and drinks like a madman!

MasterJh

Reaction score

Yeah, there was a moment when i was playing that i actually felt upset and overwhelmed by the amount of enemies that had ransacked the gypsy camp...I went there to buy a tattoo and i forgot that i had bounty up for ALOT of hobbes in the gypsy camp. I walk into the gypsy camp and it is chaos; people were running and screaming, the tattooist was being pummeled to bits by about 7 hobbes, my gypsy wife was dead on the floor and, worst of all, the guy that tells really awesome storys had been killed.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

MasterJh;243072 said:
Yeah, there was a moment when i was playing that i actually felt upset and overwhelmed by the amount of enemies that had ransacked the gypsy camp...I went there to buy a tattoo and i forgot that i had bounty up for ALOT of hobbes in the gypsy camp. I walk into the gypsy camp and it is chaos; people were running and screaming, the tattooist was being pummeled to bits by about 7 hobbes, my gypsy wife was dead on the floor and, worst of all, the guy that tells really awesome storys had been killed.

I married a Gypsy, but moved him into a house in Bowerstone, before that quest.:unsure: Glad I did now.^_^

M

Minorthreat

MasterJh;243072 said:
worst of all, the guy that tells really awesome storys had been killed.

Oh that guy rocks. I never noticed him at all in my first few play throughs. My last game I was standing there and heard him telling the story. It was pretty cool.

M

Minorthreat

Well it's a long story... I couldn't recap the whole thing. Just hang out in the Gypsy camp. He walked up to me when I was standing the central area by the fire where the gypsies are dancing. He just started talking...... and kept going.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

aceshigh2890;242927 said:
yes it did, needless to say that when, "you lost so much experience an ability was lost" appeared on my screen the look on my face was probably priceless.
wow never knew that could happen

M

Minorthreat

Aions;243206 said:
wow never knew that could happen
It's not supposed to but does. Especially in the Spire if you disobey. I thought I would be smart and spend all my extra xp ...... I was not so smart, it took last learned abilities from disobeying....

L

laharl

kinda a good idea to get "knocked out" and then to just get up instantly

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I did "die" on my first playthrough and it was so embarrassing because I was fresh out of Bower Lake and decided to kill someone, as you do. Had no money for the fine so I opted for Community Service and was charged with clearing the cemetary of bandits. Only they were much more stronger than I was and knocked me out in about five seconds. I would not have been so ashamed had it been part of the main story or against something like a pack of Balverines....but bandits? In the cemetary? With those ruddy gargoyles mocking me? Took a long time before I opted for Community Service again, I can tell you...

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

^ the exact same way my friend died, after he was K.Oed he asked me to join him to help him out lol

L

laharl

lol, bandits dodge to much

L

Lil_Shua

I did twice, but after the first time through it was rather easy to not die.

L

laharl

i died like 12 times at the crucible, now i beat it in minutes, perfectly

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

I died hundreds of times. Second play thru not once.

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

I was knocked out by alot of monsters... how else?

M

Minorthreat

hawk;243301 said:
howd u die

He was too busy looking down kicking chickens and got whooped!:D

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

nope. i did the secound time though. >_< got into a tight spot surrounded by hobbes and just got the **** beat out of me in like a sec. several times. i made a stupid move playing while i was to tired to be behind the controler and got swamped. remember kids, drowsy gaming kills!