• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

divorce wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score
Re: divorce wife

Yep. I don't see why anyone would want to cheat. They know thier boyfriend/girlfriend will find out eventually and it'll cause even more problems. The only thing I cheated on was a Math test, and I had a good reason for that.

B

blu phoenix

yeah i've cheated on a math test before and yeah later you feel sorry. but now that i'm going into geometry i don't think i'll have any problems. (hopefully).

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

I never feel sorry cheating in Math class. That's the only class that doesn't come naturally to me.

B

blu phoenix

i used to have trouble with math but when i hot eighth grade i got into algebra 1.2 and now geometry.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

8th grade was great, but I liked 9th grade better. I'm starting 10th after summer ends.

B

blu phoenix

yeah can't high school sounds great. can't wait.

B

blu phoenix

uhh.. i am now excited and sorta scared. ah,well.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Don't worry, you'll be fine. It's kinda fun and exciting. My favorite period is lunch.

B

blu phoenix

yep. lunch is the best. what electives did you take as a freshman?

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Umm.. Math, Foods, Business & Financial, PE, World History, Earth Science, English, and Art.

I know you just said electives, but my brain's a bit slow today. (No, I'm not drunk)

B

blu phoenix

that's okay i'm a bit slow today meself. and i know you are not drunk. i don't know what electives i would take. maybe art, drama, pe, i have to take, and of couse sports. i play basketball very well and i love to play it.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

I suck at basketball. I loved PE. All I did was workout. It was like paradise. Art class was annoying. I never did my work.

B

blu phoenix

pe is fun. over at my old school when you took pe as an 8th grader you had to run a mile every single day. it sucked at first but then i got used to it. pe is great cause it helps you stay in shape.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Yep. We didn't have to run a mile every day, but we did do fun little excercises.

B

blu phoenix

after every freakin mile we would do an activity like soccer or something.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Whoa. Did you guys stretch first?

B

blu phoenix

yes, of course. we would stretch then run the mile, then do the activity with whatever time we had left.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

We had free time after our activities.

B

blu phoenix

man, i would love to have had free time. wait i think sometimes we did. i don't know i can't remember.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Heh, it's been that long, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.