• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

divorce wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score
Re: divorce wife

In some crazy thread, we had a little "discussion" about blaming things on him.

I remember now, it was actually in the "Happy Birthday JBL!" thread thingy.

B

blu phoenix

ahh..that's right. well you do have a point about blaming you and dark but i might not. depends on how i feel.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

If it's a Saturday you can blame me. :p

B

blu phoenix

hmm...saturday eh. i wonder what day i could blame dark?

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

No clue...maybe Tuesday?

B

blu phoenix

heh..i'll have to find out his fav. day. maybe that's when i can blame him.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Yeah. RQA (Random Question Alert)- Which is the better way to divorce your wife: kill her with your sword or hit her until she divorces you?

B

blu phoenix

hmm..i think skorm's son said in this thread that killing your wife will get you less bad points. you or he can correct me if im wrong.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Hmm...I was thinking about shooting her directly in the head with the bow..

B

blu phoenix

ha! great idea! or you could maybe chop off her head and kick it around and see blood go everywhere.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

I'll be sure to do that. :D Instead of the chicken kickin competiotion in Lost Chapters, they should have had a head kickin competition.

B

blu phoenix

what a fantastic idea. skorm and drakan would love that. i wish that were in the game. it would add a nice touch.

B

blu phoenix

hey you are back...have a nice sleep?i only slept for 2 hours.went to bed at three and woke up at five

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Well havent you two been the busy convo makers! Ive spent about 15 mins cycling through pages :lol:

Still trying to blame me for things then huh :p My favourite day is anyday im not at work, just for the record!

B

blu phoenix

Dark Drakan said:
Well havent you two been the busy convo makers! Ive spent about 15 mins cycling through pages :lol:

Still trying to blame me for things then huh :p My favourite day is anyday im not at work, just for the record!

hey, we have a lot in common and we just like to talk about different things. not suprising that your fav. day is any day but a work day. i mean who the hell wants to go to work besides to make money.:p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
hey, we have a lot in common and we just like to talk about different things. not suprising that your fav. day is any day but a work day. i mean who the hell wants to go to work besides to make money.:p

Got a point, which makes me wonder why people persist is asking 'Have you had a good day at work!?' Is there such a thing?? o_O

B

blu phoenix

Dark Drakan said:
Got a point, which makes me wonder why people persist is asking 'Have you had a good day at work!?' Is there such a thing?? o_O

from what i hear good days at work don't exist. too bad though. i guess the only thing worth a job is that you earn money.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
from what i hear good days at work don't exist. too bad though. i guess the only thing worth a job is that you earn money.

Yeah for sure :p

Status
Not open for further replies.