• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DLC what you want

kayyeah

Reaction score
Re: DLC what you want

SeekerOfAlbion;225274 said:
Im sorry but the way its going if they do make fable 3 (this thread got me thinking of a fable 3) I dont really see it happening cause years and stuff passing between games the next fable will probs be ... the 70's - 80's the evil guy will be a fro wearing tight pants disco freak. OH NOEZ!!!!!!

I wanna see more armour and Scythe that guy is just so badass he sets a whole new level on the word badass.

If they did do a Fable III, I wouldn't mind seeing it set in the years between I and II

S

SeekerOfAlbion

that would be a lot better .. im going to have nightmares tonight of a disco guy wearing a jack of bldes mask *shudder*

Soldier By Name

Expert door-kicker-downer
Reaction score

Kave had the right idea. Plus more weapons, and they should release a patch for duals.

D

deathtomacbeth

When granted titel of mayor, I want control of taxes and all that politcal stuff!
haha.
thatd be neat.

Of course there's more interesting things, but I'm at work i have to be sneaky and fast with these posts...:ninja:

W

Whatever..

Halo 3 armor to Fable II normal edition. :(

A

Anthony

I think there should be a storyline for Theresa, she is one of my favourite charcters and would of liked to have a duel with her.

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score

Duel Dogs!! More clothes, more guns, more quests more of everything really.

I

Im Iron

KaveX;224534 said:
I want a 5-10 hour expansion quest line set in Witchwood/Northern Wastes.

Read after you have beaten the game.

I Would like to see more backstory of the guild and the other heroes. I would also like to see the man who Rose met at the end if your chose the Family choice. It sounded like scythe or Jack of blades found Rose.

@ your spoiler

scythe is mentioned by the fairfax demon door if you just stand around in front of it

Rolandk73;224368 said:
WHat do you want for DLC?
I want
More areas
More quests
more guns
more swords
more expressions
The ability to hire traveling traders
More gargoyles
More enemy types
The ability to hang a clock in your home
The ability to have your wife help you fight

A gun that can be dual wielded.

bold = why would u need any of this stuff?? how could it make the game more fun

i would like, extended quests following the other heroes, (hannah, garth, reaver) or rose/theresa.

optional mini map for area navigations

menu updates

more clothes

Dog Breed Skins! i want a Boxer or a Doberman

B

Big J

--The Guild (IN FULL)--
--A legendary weapon that does more damage than my hammer--
--Some new regions--
--Def More Spells/Expressions/Clothes--
---PLATE ARMOR/SOMETHING ELSE THAN CLOTH---(PM WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?)
--More Jobs--
--and 50+ hours of new and exciting gameplay lol--

Miekkas

Sissi
Reaction score

Okay, I'm gonna say it...a downgrade on the Daichi like they did to the Sword of Aeons in Fable TLC. The Daichi was greatly overpowered as a sword, especially when katanas are supposed to be the weakest weapons in the game that rely on their speed. Already I can see way too people running around with Daichis instead of trying to make their character alittle unique. For example, although I own the Daichi and Chopper which are very powerful, I use a Master Longsword with Lucky Charm and Ghoul augments.

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

a new region and for the Lost Chapters to become and Xbox classic buyable on the marketplace

S

SeekerOfAlbion

Better looking girls (game wise .. i aint no sicko) rather then fat chubby girls with oldstyle english accents .. wrecked up faces and missing teeth.

A

Anthony

SeekerOfAlbion;226703 said:
Better looking girls (game wise .. i aint no sicko) rather then fat chubby girls with oldstyle english accents .. wrecked up faces and missing teeth.

Hehe you do have a point! But that is olden days for you, the only really good one is Lady Grey who you can bring back, but shes a cow :p

Miekkas

Sissi
Reaction score

The females I have seen are not that bad in Bowerstone, but those are mostly middle class too of course...

A

ArrowMunda

Armor... i want armor, oh and accessories oh and a bow (not a x bow), and of course more maps and quests... make it more challenging aswell..

In short - I want alot.

I

Indypunk

I just wish that they would fix these bugs first. I want my Daichi.

But after they unkink the thing, I would like ...
-Additional augments for more customization.
-Additional hair styles for more customization.
-More ways to change your figure (So you can actually look like the heores that they advertise).
-Stonger and more rare legendary weaposn (Ones that really are legendary, and are near impossible to get. So it actually means something when you own it...)
-More spells/spell animations. Am I the only one that ONLY likes the maxed out storm and fire spell animations? Storm (Can't remember real name) it starts raining and the screan gets all shaky. Fire, everything gets red and wavy. But in all of the other spells, the only thing that really changes in the ball in your hand and the circle on the ground. I need MOAR.

C

chazzyd103

duel weps for sure
more spells
a lot more clothing, haircuts, tattoos, other customization options
a lot more legendary weapons
more augemts
rune words (by using specific augments in a specific order, greater attributes and plus skills are awarded when the wep is equipped)
the idea to teleport home is good as well