• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Evelutoin

• Thread starter flamingsquirrel
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flamingsquirrel

Evelutoin

I'm sure this will stir up some contreversy, but do you belive in evelutoin?
I personaly think there are too many holes in it.

I'm not talking about Micro evelutoin, that makes perfect sense, I'm talking about Macro evelutoin.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Evelutoin

Its spelt evolution :p and im not sure exactly what you are talking about, as you may know im drunk so explain more :lol:

F

flamingsquirrel

yes yes, I don't really give a danm how it's spelled.

Anyway, Evolutoin, do you belive it? Micro evolutoin makes sense, that is where say, a group of dogs when to antartica, the ones with thicker fur survided longer, and had more time with the ladies... anyway, the thick fur ones survided, and the thin fured ones died out, so in antarica, there are thick fured dogs. that MICRO evolutoin, MACRO evelutoin is where the dog goes to antartica, grows thick fur, survies longer, gets fatter, survies longer, etc, and after some time it turn into a polar bear or penguin (penguins ****ing rool, I wish I had one as a pet)

You might want to sober up before discussing somthing like this...

F

FableFreak

No evolution is bullcrap, there are no fossils that show any type of consecutive changes in the same type of animal.

H

Hexadecimal

flamingsquirrel;24837 said:
yes yes, I don't really give a danm how it's spelled.

Anyway, Evolutoin, do you belive it? Micro evolutoin makes sense, that is where say, a group of dogs when to antartica, the ones with thicker fur survided longer, and had more time with the ladies... anyway, the thick fur ones survided, and the thin fured ones died out, so in antarica, there are thick fured dogs. that MICRO evolutoin, MACRO evelutoin is where the dog goes to antartica, grows thick fur, survies longer, gets fatter, survies longer, etc, and after some time it turn into a polar bear or penguin (penguins ****ing rool, I wish I had one as a pet)

well... no it's actually not like the dog turns into a penguin or a polar bear, they would undergo subtle changes over time in succession to the point where after thousands of years what you end up with is different enough from the original that they can no longer breed, or if they do their children are sterile, hence a new species... they would still be very similar, unless you're talking millions of years...
and yeah, as a future anthropologist I believe in both

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

fablefreak1;24842 said:
No evolution is bullcrap, there are no fossils that show any type of consecutive changes in the same type of animal.

No, evolution isn't bullcrap, but a dog turning into a penguine is! :D

However, that sub-speices develope over millions of years when a group of animals are isolated like that must be true. Remember the dinosaurs, back then all continents where one big, and as they split up with the time the animals back then got seperated and adapted and ultimately new speices were born.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;24837 said:

Yeah your right, looks like im never going to participate in this thread then :lol:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

A drunk guy in a serious discussion is like bringing a clown to a funeral - totally hilarious. :thumbsup:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;24854 said:
A drunk guy in a serious discussion is like bringing a clown to a funeral - totally hilarious. :thumbsup:

Totally hilarious maybe but totally wrong at the same time :p

F

flamingsquirrel

Okay, I really hate typing this out so much, but here goes.

I am not saying Evelutoin is true, and I am not saying Creatoinism is true, I am just showing somthing that disproves evelutoin as Darwin explained it.

The Giraffe disrpoves evelutoin. Why? We all know the giraffe has a long neck, right? of course,
but becuase of this, it needs a big heart (A giraffe heart is over 24 pounds) to pump blood up it's neck, without it, it would die. So lets say we have a "not all the way evolved giraffe," this little guy got the long neck, but since it dosn't have a big heart, it dies. If it only gets the big heart, the heart is too big, and there isn't eough room for all the blood, thus giving the giraffe a heart attack, it dies. so lets say evelutoin RANDOMLY gave mr giraffe both a long neck and a big heart, now that goes against evelutoin, becuase it says that they gradualy get these things, not both at once. but lets just say he does get both. "All this evolving is hard work!" says mr giraffe, so bends over to take a drink. All of a sudden 5 pounds of blood slam into the back of mr giraffes brain, he is either instantly killed, or he falls unconcius into whatever he's drinking and dies. but giraffes don't do this! why? becuase they have a specail valve that stops the blood from killing him, it closes when he bends over. but then mr giraffe dies of oxengyne starvatoin, becuase the bloodflow is cut off. but that dosn't happen either, becuase there is what is basicly a sponge, that soaks up the blood, and feeds just the right amount of blood to mr giraffe while he drinks. now when mr giraffe stands up, all the blood drains from his neck, and he dies. but THAT also dosn't happen, becuase there are axuilary pump that kick in to pump blood back up his neck when he stands up, but they turn off as soon a mr giraffes heart kicks back in.

Now if mr giraffe only got 1 of these, he would die, and if he was missing any one of these he would die. so that means that evelutoin had to pop out a fully evolved giraffe, right off the bat with

A long neck to reach food
A 24 pound heart to pump blood up it's neck
A special valve that stops blood from slaming into the back of mr giraffes brain when he bends over
A special spnge to feed just the right amount of blood to mr giraffe while he's bending over
and a specail pump to keep the blood flow going while he straitens his neck.

so there you have it, a giraffe couldn't have POSSIBLY evolved, he had to come out perfect, or die.

I know the spelling is horrible but i don't feel like taking the time to fix everything

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;24864 said:
Okay, I really hate typing this out so much, but here goes.

I am not saying Evelutoin is true, and I am not saying Creatoinism is true, I am just showing somthing that disproves evelutoin as Darwin explained it.

The Giraffe disrpoves evelutoin. Why? We all know the giraffe has a long neck, right? of course,
but becuase of this, it needs a big heart (A giraffe heart is over 24 pounds) to pump blood up it's neck, without it, it would die. So lets say we have a "not all the way evolved giraffe," this little guy got the long neck, but since it dosn't have a big heart, it dies. If it only gets the big heart, the heart is too big, and there isn't eough room for all the blood, thus giving the giraffe a heart attack, it dies. so lets say evelutoin RANDOMLY gave mr giraffe both a long neck and a big heart, now that goes against evelutoin, becuase it says that they gradualy get these things, not both at once. but lets just say he does get both. "All this evolving is hard work!" says mr giraffe, so bends over to take a drink. All of a sudden 5 pounds of blood slam into the back of mr giraffes brain, he is either instantly killed, or he falls unconcius into whatever he's drinking and dies. but giraffes don't do this! why? becuase they have a specail valve that stops the blood from killing him, it closes when he bends over. but then mr giraffe dies of oxengyne starvatoin, becuase the bloodflow is cut off. but that dosn't happen either, becuase there is what is basicly a sponge, that soaks up the blood, and feeds just the right amount of blood to mr giraffe while he drinks. now when mr giraffe stands up, all the blood drains from his neck, and he dies. but THAT also dosn't happen, becuase there are axuilary pump that kick in to pump blood back up his neck when he stands up, but they turn off as soon a mr giraffes heart kicks back in.

Now if mr giraffe only got 1 of these, he would die, and if he was missing any one of these he would die. so that means that evelutoin had to pop out a fully evolved giraffe, right off the bat with

A long neck to reach food
A 24 pound heart to pump blood up it's neck
A special valve that stops blood from slaming into the back of mr giraffes brain when he bends over
A special spnge to feed just the right amount of blood to mr giraffe while he's bending over
and a specail pump to keep the blood flow going while he straitens his neck.

so there you have it, a giraffe couldn't have POSSIBLY evolved, he had to come out perfect, or die.

I know the spelling is horrible but i don't feel like taking the time to fix everything

Okay I know nothing of this quote, unquote "evolution" that you speak of but that was hella interesting to read.

I just want to ask this though- if macro evolution is about gradually developing things, obviously the heart would slowly get bigger as the neck gets longer in order to cope with the strain of pumping blood upwards into the neck. This wuold obviously happen over a period of time. The valves and sponges could also have developed gradually or previously been a different form of regulation for the blood flow that then in turn evolved into 'said' valves and sponges.

o_O Did that make sense? Did I sound smart lol... :unsure:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Well, I'd rather belive that the giraffe is one hell of a lucky animal then that the world was created in seven days and we all came from two humans - that would make the entire human race inbred and retarded as hell.

Also, while the giraffe might be an oddity, Evulotion, unlike Creationism, has tons of evidence speaking for it.

I feel sad for those schools in America that actually got and approval to teach Creationism....

H

Hexadecimal

weirdkidinabox;24873 said:
Okay I know nothing of this quote, unquote "evolution" that you speak of but that was hella interesting to read.

I just want to ask this though- if macro evolution is about gradually developing things, obviously the heart would slowly get bigger as the neck gets longer in order to cope with the strain of pumping blood upwards into the neck. This wuold obviously happen over a period of time. The valves and sponges could also have developed gradually or previously been a different form of regulation for the blood flow that then in turn evolved into 'said' valves and sponges.

o_O Did that make sense? Did I sound smart lol... :unsure:

for someone who says they know nothing about it, you hit the nail right on the head:D
each system does not develop independently, or randomly, but altogether. +rep, man

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;24882 said:
for someone who says they know nothing about it, you hit the nail right on the head:D
each system does not develop independently, or randomly, but altogether. +rep, man

Well, technically its just common sense, kind of, and thank you muchly for the +rep dude :D

Tell me, what does an anthropologist actually do? I always thought it was to do with animals and animal phsyiology (sp?)

Edit: Tsyua, I really dont see the logic in creationism either, thats like making a rabbit appear out of a hat or something crazy. Wait, theres a thought forming here- Paul Daniels is god O_O

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

I was actually thinking the same thing....I want a pat on the head too!

Oh and anthropologists studies...humans, basicly....often tribal socities and stuff I belive.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;24886 said:
I was actually thinking the same thing....I want a pat on the head too!

Oh and anthropologists studies...humans, basicly....often tribal socities and stuff I belive.

*Pats you on the head*
There, there, it'll be okay have 6 whiskey, take four paracetmol and call me in the morning.

So anthropologists study humans, as in disect them or what kind of study? Mental, physical, social?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

I think they more study humans in the animalistic sense...Hence why they often study less developed socities. Though I hope our very own anthropologist will correct me, because I am not certain.

H

Hexadecimal

weirdkidinabox;24885 said:
Well, technically its just common sense, kind of, and thank you muchly for the +rep dude :D

Tell me, what does an anthropologist actually do? I always thought it was to do with animals and animal phsyiology (sp?)

Edit: Tsyua, I really dont see the logic in creationism either, thats like making a rabbit appear out of a hat or something crazy. Wait, theres a thought forming here- Paul Daniels is god O_O

well, anthropologists do a lot of things actually, it's the study of humans. there's physical anthropology, which deals with present humans as well as previous hominids, social anthropology which deals with different societies both large and small scale, and biological anthropology which is more about genetics... linguistics, forensics, archaeology, that's all anthropology... oh man, I'm such an anthro nerd :D

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;24891 said:
well, anthropologists do a lot of things actually, it's the study of humans. there's physical anthropology, which deals with present humans as well as previous hominids, social anthropology which deals with different societies both large and small scale, and biological anthropology which is more about genetics... linguistics, forensics, archaeology, that's all anthropology... oh man, I'm such an anthro nerd :D

Lol, if I were you I would be afriad for the creationists will not tolerate this new breed of "Anthro-Nerds."

I assume evolution in the general sense stems from the 'big bang' theory in relation as to how life was originally created?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox;24885 said:

Funny thing about Creationism is that it is based on the Bible and thus is belived to be the work of god. But the Bible is 100% written by man, and we are not even certain who put it togheter and there are parts that should be in the Bible, but "someone" decided not to put in - all this makes you wonder, eh?

Hexadecimal;24891 said:

So uh, I was right? Kinda? Sorta? Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.