• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

evil guild v2 mod suggestions

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
evil guild v2 mod suggestions

if there was ever something that you would like to have in an evil guild mod then make a suggestion oh and I need an expert tng editor and also a retexturer that could make iron longsword bloody and black with red writing on it like the obsidian longsword has and maybe a 3d modeler just incase somebody wants to have a new mesh for something.

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score
Re: evil guild v2 mod suggestions

I've started re texturing about a week ago I could help

D

driftking7050

i can help i'm decent at textures and mediocre at tng editing but i can try and see what i come up with

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

i can be a re texture person type thing i started about a week ago also
i am also fairly decent with albion explorer and FE

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

make some of the rocks have blood splatters on them

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

I can do blood quite well and thats an excellent idea runes!

D

driftking7050

i just finished a retexture of the guildmaster, will have pics up later.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Shadowknight your hired since you helped me so much in my other post's and I need a person good at making blood so could you make the walls bleed and any other request's that you can (mostly just the stuff that has to do with blood though) the others show me what you can do and if your good enough then i'll try to find something for you to do (if I sound rude i'm not trying to be). if somebody could spawn a few dead bodies in the guild successfully and make it look good your hired. oh and same goes for making blood drip from the ceiling. and makeing a shrine to skorm. and making beasts in cages here and there try to make them balverines though. I would do all this myself but my graphics card sucks and I have a retarded computer altogether so I guess I kind of turned this into a community project (please don't move it if you usually would because I put this here for a reason but please don't ask me why) but that will make it better hopefully because then people will make suggestions to make it a little more to there liking and some of them I can't do so if you would help me as much as you can that would be awsome.
:D

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

is anybody going to post anything?

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

That looks fuggin awesome dude! now I can't wait to see your guild pics lol.
But maybe the guild master should look you know evil, his clothes look awesome but he just doesn't look evil on his face.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

hmmm... the guild master evil cant you replace his face texture with and evil hero face texture just a thought it might not work

it was complicated if it is possible could mot figure it out but here is a re texture of the face cant get the white line below the mustache to disappear but it still looks cool
if you ply the game and highlight the guild master he turns a very deep black and never changes back to the re texture all you can see is lips and eyes so ill work on that.

D

driftking7050

yeah ill have to try that. was messing around with the guild, still working on creatures in cages. and the dead body targets need a little tweaking (helpers mainly[i cant do]) but ill keep trying. no more work on it tonight though, my eyes will start bleeding. so, see you guys tomorrow.

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

James I just relized that bleeding walls seem a bit haunted house-ish and don't quite spell evil guild don't you think?

maybe around the cages would be the best place for bloody walls?

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Okay driftking your hired upload that retexture (the first one with the outfit not the face though yet) and i'll use it and as for the bloody walls shadow if you think they won't look good then we don't need 'em. but do put blood wherever you think it'd look good because this mod is more about what you guys think then what I think (and no I'm not being sarcastic I'm serious) because you guys are doing more than half the work so I'll definatly give you much credit and some rep (amount depending on how good and how popular it is). oh and morerunes what exactly are your strongest points in fable modding?
:D

D

Darg

Er... one question. If it really is a "guild" as you say, what do you do in it? Is it just there and that's it? If it's humanly possible, you have to have some kind of quest involved (though I'm not sure of the limitations of modding) or even some interesting features to interact with. Just a few ideas though.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

what do you guy's think about putting the hero's evil eye mesh on the guild master I could do that
^_^

D

driftking7050

nah the evil eye mesh is too dark it just looks like pure black eyes. i have a texture i've been playing with for the eyes. i'll add it to the zip file with the gm texture.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Darg;167984 said:
Er... one question. If it really is a "guild" as you say, what do you do in it? Is it just there and that's it? If it's humanly possible, you have to have some kind of quest involved (though I'm not sure of the limitations of modding) or even some interesting features to interact with. Just a few ideas though.

well I could make evil rewards for quest's but that's about the limitations for my knowlege on that subject

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

driftking7050;168039 said:
nah the evil eye mesh is too dark it just looks like pure black eyes. i have a texture i've been playing with for the eyes. i'll add it to the zip file with the gm texture.

okay if that dosent work then I can always make his eye's red