• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

evil guild v2 mod suggestions

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
Re: evil guild v2 mod suggestions

Here are so pictures of some of my progress
it's a zip file though to lazy to upload them indivigually
Fable.zip

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

driftking7050;168055 said:
i present to you after hours of work 1 monster in a cage. he wont attack or moveaside from the swaying thing they do, but it looks awesome. :D

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg311/driftking7050/cagedup.jpg

oh yeah one more thing bow chicka bow wow, and i'll get that link up for the gm just keep forgetting

cool upload the tng after you get a couple more placed here and there oh and could you maybe make them balverines or at least a few of them that'd be awsome

D

driftking7050

yeah give me a couple hours though i got a lot of **** going on right now. *OGT week and family crap plus a broken arm*

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

take your time I didn't mean to make you mad driftking (assuming I did) I was just wondering

D

driftking7050

no no no you didnt make me mad not at all i was just informing you of why it might take me a while, and im sorry if i gave you the wrong impression

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

driftking7050;168055 said:
no no no you didnt make me mad not at all i was just informing you of why it might take me a while, and im sorry if i gave you the wrong impression

okay good

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

hey shadowknight if you are doing any modding what are you currently working on for the evil guild

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

for the creatures in cages (balvarines) cant you use the cages from the arena and place the balvarines in there? all through AE.
edit:after an exhausting *sacasim* 5 minutes of modding i got a balvarine in a cage the only problem i have is that he can walk through the cage even though he never goes completely out well here he is

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

poopgod350;168085 said:
for the creatures in cages (balvarines) cant you use the cages from the arena and place the balvarines in there? all through AE.
edit:after an exhausting *sacasim* 5 minutes of modding i got a balvarine in a cage the only problem i have is that he can walk through the cage even though he never goes completely out well here he is

no offense but I'm already using driftkings cages, oh and I tried to make my adding permantent effects to a weapon easier to understand (don't know if I was successfull though tell me if I wasn't and tell me if I was).
and what's "sacasim" :lol:

D

driftking7050

its *sarcasm*

Sarcasm - is stating the opposite of an intended meaning especially in order to sneeringly, slyly, jest or mock a person, situation or thing.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

driftking7050;168220 said:
its *sarcasm*

Sarcasm - is stating the opposite of an intended meaning especially in order to sneeringly, slyly, jest or mock a person, situation or thing.

I know what sarcasm is smarta** but you wrote sacasm instead of sarcasm and balvarine instead of balverine (I was bieng kind of a smarta** in that post when I said that):sly:

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

i meant the 5 minutes was not exhausting
and excuse me for a typo

D

driftking7050

i wasnt the one who wrote that post i just defined the word you asked for

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

I told you I was bieng a smarta** :lol: I mean come on I have a typo in every one of my posts so far it's in my sig (I really should fix that)
and whats with the username (not to cause an argument). *mutters under his breath* "poopgod", "Heeheehee"

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

hey you watch what you say or ill curse you to eternal diarrhea j/k
oh and the revised permenant effects guide was helpful i made a flaming sword and a divine sword both effects are way too big lol

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

poopgod350;168259 said:
hey you watch what you say or ill curse you to eternal diarrhea j/k

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!:lol:
that was funny oh anyway anyone got anymore ideas

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

i tried to spawn a dragon in the guild but it didnt appear but that would be a good one i even made him readable lol it said "Dragon very expensive do not slay."lol
and if you need any more help i can help i can do almost anything if i set my mind to it.i noticed your re-texturer hasnt been on for a while (shadowknight) i can replace him or help him if you are sure he is still helping
but as i said i can do alot in fable modding thanks to the people on these forums.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Hey poopgod could you spawn undead in a few places (but make sure that they have a brain that makes them good yet can still move!) then post the tng so I can use it if can't then could you driftking you seem to be good at that stuff

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

poopgod350;168433 said:
i tried to spawn a dragon in the guild but it didnt appear but that would be a good one i even made him readable lol it said "Dragon very expensive do not slay."lol
and if you need any more help i can help i can do almost anything if i set my mind to it.i noticed your re-texturer hasnt been on for a while (shadowknight) i can replace him or help him if you are sure he is still helping
but as i said i can do alot in fable modding thanks to the people on these forums.

Hahahahaha :lol: funny
Now about the retexturing poopgod could you make the guild shopkeeper and innkeeper have black and red outfits (you may have to make them somewhat tan) also could you make the heroes underwear darkish grey (not black because it just makes it look like a big part of him is missing) and make the hay on the dummies black. if you need somebody else to help list the things you can't do and I'll try to get somebody else to do them.