• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

evil guild v2 mod suggestions

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score
Re: evil guild v2 mod suggestions

i can do all that by myself but it will probably take me a couple days but i can get that done about the undead do u want them to walk freely about the guild or just move in a specified area

D

driftking7050

can i post a beta release on tlcmod.com and over here. it would be much easier because i could then help with any problems people may be having.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

it would not let me see the straw dummy texture so th dummy one is out
and the problem with the innkeeper and shop owner is that one texture applies to all people that look the same as in every innkeeper would where the black suit and every shop owner that looks like the one in the guild would have the dark clothing as well the only shopkeeper that i know looks like the one in the guild are the ones in bowerstone and oakavle (clothing and misc.) the zombies worked though and thats about it the only thing relatively wrong with the zombies is to get them to move around i have to spawn them as bodyguards and they are hire able

but if you dont mind the other people having the same clothes then i will still re texture them.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Hey! I have an idea maybe we can release this now and then keep working on it but not just this we can change more areas around (mostly darkwood, greatwood and barrow fields) I already have the lookout point (or should I say marcopolo did so I would give him credit) and the picnic area done. I have sorta gotten a hang of this tng editing without having my game crash (I just used fable bare and went from there)!!!!
I have a few Ideas we could make barrow fields like a graveyard and darkwood have more balverines, (I can spawn the creatures) white balverines, hobbes and faries!! if you guys think it's a good idea I'll start a new thread about it and ask in that thread and start and pm ing people to ask them to help. But I think it's a great idea, and I could do a lot more of it than I did in this mod so just tell me whether you guys think it's a good idea and will help me or not or if you know somebody on this website who would help

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

poopgod350;168554 said:
it would not let me see the straw dummy texture so th dummy one is out
and the problem with the innkeeper and shop owner is that one texture applies to all people that look the same as in every innkeeper would where the black suit and every shop owner that looks like the one in the guild would have the dark clothing as well the only shopkeeper that i know looks like the one in the guild are the ones in bowerstone and oakavle (clothing and misc.) the zombies worked though and thats about it the only thing relatively wrong with the zombies is to get them to move around i have to spawn them as bodyguards and they are hire able

but if you dont mind the other people having the same clothes then i will still re texture them.

But if you looked in the textures then you can see that they have their own texture texture_guild_shop_keeper and texture_guild_inn_keeper or somthing like that or would they still have the same texture anyway?

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

driftking7050;168539 said:
can i post a beta release on tlcmod.com and over here. it would be much easier because i could then help with any problems people may be having.

alright but tomorrow I have to go to bed it's 10:00 on a school night

M

matthewpugsley

wi dos jack of blades tern evil

jack of blades is scary

wi do jack of blades like bumb the best sword on the game lol its not that good

hi im new to this site wi do you think jack of blades bumbs the best sword on the game

4 Posts Merged - Dark Drakan

D

driftking7050

do you think that was entirely necessary to quadruple post. especially when you're saying stupid **** that has no point to this mod.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

driftking7050;168614 said:
do you think that was entirely necessary to quadruple post. especially when you're saying stupid **** that has no point to this mod.

who me?
anyway I have an updated beta over at tlcmod.com
and if you were talking about me when I said

alright but tomorrow I have to go to bed it's 10:00 on a school night
I thought you were asking if I would sorry I misread it

and when I said
Hey! I have an idea maybe we can release this now and then keep working on it but not just this we can change more areas around (mostly darkwood, greatwood and barrow fields) I already have the lookout point (or should I say marcopolo did so I would give him credit) and the picnic area done. I have sorta gotten a hang of this tng editing without having my game crash (I just used fable bare and went from there)!!!!
I have a few Ideas we could make barrow fields like a graveyard and darkwood have more balverines, (I can spawn the creatures) white balverines, hobbes and faries!! if you guys think it's a good idea I'll start a new thread about it and ask in that thread and start and pm ing people to ask them to help. But I think it's a great idea, and I could do a lot more of it than I did in this mod so just tell me whether you guys think it's a good idea and will help me or not or if you know somebody on this website who would help
I meant it to have to do with this mod because I wanted to release this current version as the final version of v2 with instructions on how to install it and stuff and then start an entirely new mod that edit a few areas and not just one and release them seperatly as well as all of them in one mod including the evil guild mod v2

and they were all on different subjects so I didn't want to combine them.
(I practice making excuses a lot just incase I need them) :lol:

D

driftking7050

James Butts;168668 said:

no not you I was talking about matthew pugsley I sent a message to Dark Drakan about him quad posting, he already cleared it up though.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

James Butts;168588 said:
But if you looked in the textures then you can see that they have their own texture texture_guild_shop_keeper and texture_guild_inn_keeper or somthing like that or would they still have the same texture anyway?
i dont know but probably so the innkeeper might not b/c he looks different than others but as for the shopkeeper i will see

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

something to do with something

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

ok my previous theory was correct most shop keepers have the same clothes therefore they look the same the in keeper is fine except that if you bump into any of my retextures they turn all black and all you can see is the eyes and mouth so this was just an FYI

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

poopgod350;168700 said:
ok my previous theory was correct most shop keepers have the same clothes therefore they look the same the in keeper is fine except that if you bump into any of my retextures they turn all black and all you can see is the eyes and mouth so this was just an FYI

okay i'll try to do it

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

ahh f*ck it. this mod is complete if somebody wants to make a v3 that'd be fine with me don't even have to ask but give me some credit though

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

yay I'm back!!! I was just messing around on a site and forgot about this site lol gotta get back into the hang of things eh. Oh and I notice you made an early release gj, so is there anything you want me doing now jb?

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Shadow Knight;169161 said:
yay I'm back!!! I was just messing around on a site and forgot about this site lol gotta get back into the hang of things eh. Oh and I notice you made an early release gj, so is there anything you want me doing now jb?

well you can do whatever you want I just had to reinstall my game because one of the mods I was working on crashed my game and now I can't reinstall the mod or my game will crash I think it's to many changes at once for my computer to handle (it isn't a very good computer).
:(

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

James Butts;169548 said:
well you can do whatever you want I just had to reinstall my game because one of the mods I was working on crashed my game and now I can't reinstall the mod or my game will crash I think it's to many changes at once for my computer to handle (it isn't a very good computer).
:(

ouch that hurts