• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

F***ING WOW LIONHEAD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

$am

Reaction score
kk, we my gamertag is: m1ke 4000
i would love to coop with you and help you through your new character if you want?

cheers, il add you, when im calm enough to turn my xbox on ;) id apreciate that, if i need help il message you, if thats ok?​

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
While that's frustrating and all for some of you, here is the light I would see that situation in; So, its gone, big woop, now I can do it all over again, making different decisions, and experience the game in a whole new light! One example! When the game of the Evil Baron ends, shoot Ben through the face, then rob the furniture store! :D
Give yourself a whole new perspective why dontcha?

$am

Reaction score
While that's frustrating and all for some of you, here is the light I would see that situation in; So, its gone, big woop, now I can do it all over again, making different decisions, and experience the game in a whole new light! One example! When the game of the Evil Baron ends, shoot Ben through the face, then rob the furniture store! :D
Give yourself a whole new perspective why dontcha?

Yeah, i was just thinkin the same, haha! ;)

Reaction score
Yep, might as well vent Your anger by being the most evil litte b*stard You can be. Exact Your revenge on the world.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
HA, odd that, i was just thinkin that too! :')
I'll help you! I'm in the midst of making an evil girl, sh-t yeah, I just finished robbing Bowerstone Market! Add mah GT k?! :blink:

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Aww Duuude that sucks Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllls. x_x

Anyway, I had to start the game again a few times 'cause of glitches. Didn't take me too long to get back to where I was and I haven't lost faith in Lionhead. Though yes it is royally annoying all the glitches that are in it.:mad:

Zangash

Reaction score
I can't even think of another game with this many bug and glitches - wait! no, yeah Fable II actually...
Have I just become a hater? :O

Fallout: New Vegas.

And that was off of the top of my head. You must not play many games or even talk about them if you really can't think of any games that have as many glitches as Naughty Be- oh wait, there's another... You know I meant The Condui-... No...

Fable 3 has some bad glitches, but at least they're rare. And this is coming from someone who hates Fable 3 and the direction the series is headed.

bradio12

Reaction score
happened to my friend he was so mad but then he started a new file and he was back to normal lol

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Fallout: New Vegas.

And that was off of the top of my head. You must not play many games or even talk about them if you really can't think of any games that have as many glitches as Naughty Be- oh wait, there's another... You know I meant The Condui-... No...

Fable 3 has some bad glitches, but at least they're rare. And this is coming from someone who hates Fable 3 and the direction the series is headed.
Check my GT, and let me know if I've played a lot or not. Cause I don't know, Professor :)
Haven't played New Vegas yet, loved Fallout 3, but I can't imagine Bethesda could have implemented the same depth in New Vegas as Fallout 3 has.

You don't hate Fable 3, you are a fanboy in disguise and denying it will only make it more so...

Fable 3 has the worst glitches I have ever seen in a game, and they are frequent - I've created 3 heroes and all of them has some kind of bug/glitch.

Zangash

Reaction score
Check my GT, and let me know if I've played a lot or not. Cause I don't know, Professor :)
Haven't played New Vegas yet, loved Fallout 3, but I can't imagine Bethesda could have implemented the same depth in New Vegas as Fallout 3 has.

You don't hate Fable 3, you are a fanboy in disguise and denying it will only make it more so...

Fable 3 has the worst glitches I have ever seen in a game, and they are frequent - I've created 3 heroes and all of them has some kind of bug/glitch.

If you haven't played Fallout New Vegas how the hell can you say Fable 3 has worse glitches? Where is the logical thinking in that?

I'm not a fanboy of Fable 3. With every new game, Molyneux makes it lamer and lamer with hopes of making it "More accessible" and the campaigns are now no longer than the amount of time it takes to go Trick-Or-Treating. The combat is also so simplified that it's pathetic (Hold down that block button until you have your opportunity, roll if they try to use magic on you), and with every game the magic takes a massive slice and becomes more and more meaningless. The bosses also make it hard for you to care, and didn't even deserve to be final bosses, with the obvious exception of Jack.

You know what? I take it back- I am a fanboy. A fanboy who knows when to admit the game they love is garbage. Guess it makes me smarter than other fanboys and haters alike.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score

I don't think Bethesda made New Vegas (correct me if I'm wrong)

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
If you haven't played Fallout New Vegas how the hell can you say Fable 3 has worse glitches? Where is the logical thinking in that?

I'm not a fanboy of Fable 3. With every new game, Molyneux makes it lamer and lamer with hopes of making it "More accessible" and the campaigns are now no longer than the amount of time it takes to go Trick-Or-Treating. The combat is also so simplified that it's pathetic (Hold down that block button until you have your opportunity, roll if they try to use magic on you), and with every game the magic takes a massive slice and becomes more and more meaningless. The bosses also make it hard for you to care, and didn't even deserve to be final bosses, with the obvious exception of Jack.

You know what? I take it back- I am a fanboy. A fanboy who knows when to admit the game they love is garbage. Guess it makes me smarter than other fanboys and haters alike.
... I never said Fable 3 had worse glitches than New Vegas :)
fail
The magic system is better in Fable 3 than Fable 2.
yes, you are a fanboy

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Actually they just published it.

It was developed by Obsidian Entertainment.
Details, details.
Well, makes sense Bethesda wouldn't release a game only two years after their latest game.
My bad.. sort of

Zangash

Reaction score
... I never said Fable 3 had worse glitches than New Vegas :)
fail
The magic system is better in Fable 3 than Fable 2.
yes, you are a fanboy

But not better than Fable 1, which is the only Fable that I'm truly a fanboy of. The magic system in both Fable 2 and Fable 3 suck ass in comparison so which one is better is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.