• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

F***ING WOW LIONHEAD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
But not better than Fable 1, which is the only Fable that I'm truly a fanboy of. The magic system in both Fable 2 and Fable 3 suck ass in comparison so which one is better is irrelevant.
Uhm
with every game the magic takes a massive slice and becomes more and more meaningless.
Yeah, whatever..
I agree the first Fable is better than its successors, mostly because of the artistic style.

Pepsiplz

Reaction score
It'll take like 2 days max to get it all back. It's all good man.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
But not better than Fable 1, which is the only Fable that I'm truly a fanboy of. The magic system in both Fable 2 and Fable 3 suck ass in comparison so which one is better is irrelevant.

Seriously? I thought the spell weaving kicked ass, nursed it back to health just to kick it again!

Zangash

Reaction score
Seriously? I thought the spell weaving kicked ass, nursed it back to health just to kick it again!
All spell weaving did was break the game in a similar manner to Sub-Targeting in Fable 2. Yes, it is/was powerful, but was there really any challenge to holding down the B button and letting go? In Fable and Fable TLC I got skills that turned enemies on my side, made my bow shoot multiple shots, made my hits hit harder, summoned my own minions (Ghost Swords > Raise Dead), and could teleport behind enemies in the blink of an eye ON TOP OF firing lightning bolts and fireballs. I felt powerful, and at the same time I had to know how to use this magic if I wanted to be effective. THAT, along with the fact that there are tons more spells to use, made the first Fable so much better.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Statement still stands. In Fable 3 they took two of the most useful spells and made them potions, FFS.
It was contradicting to a previous statement.
Still you are absolutely right :)

Dylan Own

Music is my life. Favorite concert hall in Denver!
Reaction score
I have a question. How do you add your gamertag like picture thing to your thread? Like how you have your avatar and your gamerscore?

tips994

Rogue
Reaction score
I used to like to think I was one of Fable's biggest fans. HA! So, here I was, minding my own buisness with my character who has completed the game, and got 80% of the Weapons and Outfits, all Gnomes, Keys, EVERYTHING, then my game freezes. 'No biggy' I thought, and restarted my XBox. HOW WRONG I WAS. When i got back on, I discovered i had changed gender, and EVERYTHING had been deleted. EVERYTHING. :mad:Now, Before today, i would have defended Fable III against anyone who said ANYTHING bad about it. NOT ANY MORE. Well done Lionhead, you're loosing fans by the game.

So, I was wonderin if this, or anything similar had happened to other players? 'Cos I'm FURIOUS.
Exactly what happened to me

Status
Not open for further replies.