• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable 2 jobs

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score
fable 2 jobs

scince u get jobs in fable 2 what kind of jobs would u guys like 2 c?
...besides being a hero.

V

Vegeta

Re: fable 2 jobs

I would like to see a trader job where you can walk around selling stuff

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

PIRATE! Argggh... rum.

D

dark_hart

no I dont think they were actually meaning jobs like an occupation I think they ment like a quest u get payed for. well if u can get jobs It would probally be something like trading n shipping goods across the vast ocean [[without it dmged]] yeh probaly something time wasting n gaylol =)

F

fablemaster

PSYCHOPAT;41390 said:
scince u get jobs in fable 2 what kind of jobs would u guys like 2 c?
...besides being a hero.

i think u should be able to have a pirate job or asassin or something:w00t:

B

bumgum

perhaps job that hasn't ben used over and over again like(fighter, mage assasin) maybe like a demolition man or something

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I wanna be a postman...or maybe I could be the owner of Wench ©2007, (Sharon Powell, all rights reserved), the pigeon carrier dating and chat service...

That would be awesome...in my pimp hat and horse and cart cleverly revamped by Xzibit and his team (coz I cannot stand Tim Westwood)...

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

hmm a 1 man army kinda job..like you get a quest and you have to kill everyone in the city!!!

D

Darg

I would be the travelling artist and a bard, as well as a professional A-hole, someone who is a distraction for the military to divert the enemy's attention. I wonder if you'd be able to take as many jobs as you wanted, just like I do in TES: Morrowind. I'm a blade, a fighter's guild dude, a mage's guild dude, a morag tong dude, so on and so forth.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I want to be a bartender (only restaurant job I haven't had). I'm guessing that there are different side stories with different jobs. There's bound to be some interesting stories as a bartender.

F

FableFreak

dark_hart;41511 said:
no I dont think they were actually meaning jobs like an occupation I think they ment like a quest u get payed for. well if u can get jobs It would probally be something like trading n shipping goods across the vast ocean [[without it dmged]] yeh probaly something time wasting n gaylol =)

Umm... Don't you already get payed for quests? I mean I've never played the original Fable *bad sarcasm* but I hear thats what how storyline builds up, and the best way of getting money. Its just a guess though...

You will be able to have an occupation because Peter Molyneux said in a recent interview that the player will be able to have an occupation. Don't believe me? Go look for it. I would like to be a mercenary, a pirate, or anything else that involves death and destruction. Oh, the ultimate job... A lumberjack! That would kick a$$, or maybe a butcher. I would prefer a hippie killer but those two would work.

Edit: I just watched a nifty video inteview which Albion Knight was kind enough to send me. Peter Molyneux states that you can be a farmer, a butcher, or any occupation you wish. Even a prostitute... He also confirmed GUNS!!!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Ooh, lumberjack would be good, but only if I can sing the Lumberjack song every once in a while...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I'd love to be part of a Fable 'The A-Team'!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

droded;48193 said:
I'd love to be part of a Fable 'The A-Team'!
Well according to Peter Molyneux "You are destined to become part of a team of heroes not unlike the magnificent seven"

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

But will there be any Mr.T-esque heroes?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I bet that you can still get the mohawk

I wonder if you can get a job as a guard?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

A job as a guard COULD be interesting, but it would be mostly extremely boring...

Do you think there would be a top with an incredible amount of 'bling'?

okay-bling.png
< bling

D

Darg

Angel;48149 said:
Ooh, lumberjack would be good, but only if I can sing the Lumberjack song every once in a while...

I could see it now: huge hero dude, can save the world and beat the crap out of evil while still having time to get drunk and party with his lumberjack buddies. What if for every job, you unlocked extra, unique equipment (i.e. the lumberjack axe + outfit, for military jobs a set of colonial age army attire and a musket rifle, for barmen, a beermaking kit and barman clothes, and for prostitute... well I imagine you can think up something...).

J

Jamie_windwaker

I want to be a theif/rogue/assassin. or a cusdom made class. (yea i play RO) Bring on the rogue's! (note: rogue or bandit. i dont mind there both kinda like the same thing)