• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable 2 jobs

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: fable 2 jobs

blue crow;52554 said:
Maybe a blacksmith i mean how cool would it be makeing swords and guns and reparing them. You would never have to buy weapons again.
That would be a cool job. Maybe you could make your own sword too

B

blue crow

Albion Knight;52576 said:
That would be a cool job. Maybe you could make your own sword too

Good idea maybe you could name the sword too.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I love the idea

Albion Knight;31661 said:
True But I like the I dea of crafting one sword/bow that you keep through out the whole game and it gets more powerful instead of getting a new ones. At the end of the game the sword would be know by your title "Sword of Chicken Chaser" or "Arse Face's Bow" LOL

A swordsman grows attached to their sword. As does a bowman their bow.

Of coarse this wouldn't replace being able to have other swords/bows in the game for those who like to change/upgrade weapons every so often.

I also like the idea of having craft skills. One of them could be wepons craft which would improve the quality of your weapon

B

blue crow

Albion Knight;52583 said:
I love the idea

Nice maybe you could customize you sword with stuff like words on the blade or a skill on the hilt.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

That would be cool kind of like custom tattoos

S

sjeanke

since there're bound to be little heroes running around, why not get a job as a baby-sitter :p?

i can imagine it now, doing fancy spells to entertaine them, and maybe if you have an evil alignement there would be a 'kidnap-this-child-option'? ^_^

A

Archangelz

I enjoy the idea of decking my character out to look like something out of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Just imagine, if they had an online multiplayer format, you could have the whole cast. Mwahahahah.
It would be pretty awesome to be able to work as a tattoo artist as well. Design, and ink the fellow members of the fable universe. Open up your own private little shop. Hmm. You could even set up some form of barter system using xbox live, depending on how in depth the job aspect is.

NI!

N

Nostradomus

A Trader/Musketeer. Wandering the world, selling stuff until I can buy a bigger house/gun, shooting bandits, things of that nature.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Archangelz;53558 said:
I enjoy the idea of decking my character out to look like something out of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Just imagine, if they had an online multiplayer format, you could have the whole cast. Mwahahahah.
It would be pretty awesome to be able to work as a tattoo artist as well. Design, and ink the fellow members of the fable universe. Open up your own private little shop. Hmm. You could even set up some form of barter system using xbox live, depending on how in depth the job aspect is.

NI!

The tattoo designing would be quite cool. Like a game I used to play called 'Animal Crossing' you could design clothes and soemtimes the townsolk would buy the clothes and everyone would be wearing the clothes you designed!

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score

and decerate ur house ur own way, like in scarface the world is yours.

S

SnowSpire

Pot Farmer/Blue Mushroom Harvester.:rolleyes: I mean, why not? You can get drunk in fable. And it always urked me that you couldnt eat the 'blue mushroom' in Fable TLC. I always thought that it would have been a cool add-on. Like when he ate it he started seeing all kinds of balverines and crazy stuff coming out of nowhere. Freaky man...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

LOL maybe after fighting off the balverines they show what you were really doing like either killing villagers or striking down a bunch of particularly nasty hedges

O

olemn97

i wanna own a plantation and have lots of slaves and servants doing all my work. Or a baker. I like bread. Especially the type where it tastes good. A blue mushroom dealer would be cool too and u have to avoid the police.

L

LionHeadTex

Bethrezen;52031 said:
i wanna be a guard, when the bandits or BAD heroes attacks the town, im gonna kill'em all :p (what a bad bad imagination :p..)
Same, I would like to get a huge army and just steal, pilliage, and hostage the whole town :lol:

V

Varc

I'd like to see some sort of ranking system for the pirates. Eventually you can become a captin, own your own ship, send all of your crew onto an occupied island or something to kill all the villagers and then they bring all the loot back to you. Or maybe become the evil king of Albion.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Ooh - good idea! I want to commandeer the Black Pearl...or something similar without the danger of a lawsuit...

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i wanna be a rock guitarist...it's a shame there aren't any fables starring mystical rock guitarists...maybe fable would be a better game if there were

Keelee.Hamomin

Lovable Lunatic
Reaction score

Jack0Blades;58206 said:
i wanna be a rock guitarist...it's a shame there aren't any fables starring mystical rock guitarists...maybe fable would be a better game if there were

That would be awsome! You should be able to play music and get paid for it.....

I want to be Marylin Manson! That would be the best job ever....... not to mention all the villagers would fear meh!!!! Manson would fit in perfectly. Yes, rock star should be a job. Or exicutioner..... like a real one not just running around and loping off heads (even though that is very enjoyable.. ^_^)

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

LOL I was just picturing the bard as Marylin Manson! too funny
Rock Bard sounds like a cool job.
I'd be Gene Simmons