• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable 2 jobs

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score
Re: fable 2 jobs

i would be a mom with 5 kids and never be home cuz i was working like 7 jobs

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

lol lets make up a name for that kinda person I'm thinking "UBERMOM" (registered trademark of me)

T

thief481

Peter Molyneux so far has mentioned: You can be lumberman, blacksmith, barman, and so on. But what he talked about a lot was becoming a henchman. I am sure there is job system where you can get the raw material job, or finished product job. example : raw material = lumberman, finished product = may be a carpenter. You may need to be rich in order to get a finished product job, since you'll have to buy the materials.

L

Legendary hero

:p:p:p:p:pI hope he goes into more detail about the group of heroes at e3 next week:p:p:p:p:p

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to E-3.:) Sam say's the release date will be soon, revealed. Maybe at E-3.

Not sure what I want to be yet. Blacksmith might cause to many muscles. To bad we can't be a photographer.

W

WayWay123

blacksmith, king, pirate, assassin, farmer, and basic store owner

H

humphreys132

Prositute :kiss:, shop keeper (clothes, weapons, funiture etc) :D, farmer :rolleyes:, blacksmith ^_^, pirate :pirate:, shoe shiner :hmm:, con artist :angel:, boxer :realmad:, cook
:wassat:, fisherman :lol:, miner :wacko:, body guard :neo:, woodcutter x_x, teacher :sleep: and a assasin :ninja:

K

kooger

those the jobs in fable 2? i thought they took out Prositute :kiss:.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

humphreys132;187459 said:
Prositute :kiss:, shop keeper (clothes, weapons, funiture etc) :D, farmer :rolleyes:, blacksmith ^_^, pirate :pirate:, shoe shiner :hmm:, con artist :angel:, boxer :realmad:, cook
:wassat:, fisherman :lol:, miner :wacko:, body guard :neo:, woodcutter x_x, teacher :sleep: and a assasin :ninja:

You had a lot of fun doing that. It's really funny,:p Thanks I needed that. Of course you know we can't do all that? Can't be a prostitute either. Like someone said, it's taken out.;)
Wish we could be a pirate, though.:unsure: Anyway thanks. I want to be a Farmer. I want to be in Giles world in the country.:cool:

S

stingray00alex

Body guard, farmer, and assassin all look interesting. If you're wondering why 'farmer' is thrown in among the more-violent-jobs on either side of it, I think it'd be cool if you could find or buy, then plant, your own crops.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

hmm, how about a bounty hunter...it would actually give you the sense that you are an assassin...

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

well you could probably be a bandit by just raiding towns and a bandit is basically a land pirate in my opinion.

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

At first i'll be a farmhand.

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score

smithing
killing for money
trading
open a store

but most havent been anounced

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

I'd like to have a little bakery, I'd make sweet little cakes and sell them to the town folks!
Wow I think I was jsut possesed by Barbie or something cause that did not sound like me!

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score

maybe you can open a farm !!!!!!!!!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

J

Johnnycky94

Slaughter your own cows, it be like a mini-game!!!

J

Johnnycky94

Hopefully blacksmith you can make some dank weapons!