• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable 2 jobs

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: fable 2 jobs

redbullkid;106082 said:
You could get tea for twinblade. :D

Id prefer to slit his throat when hes sleeping personally.

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

yeah or you could work for the gaurd as a child and do stuff like tht id poisin his tea:ninja::ninja::ninja:

T

The Crow

To be a pirate captin could be cool,to own your own ship and have a huge crew and raid ships and pilage villages.....or a bard...travel from inn to inn and play fiddle or/and guitar and stuff and when the people on the inn were good and drunk you could pickpocket them and later at night when the whole village were asleep you could break into theyr house and steal theyr gold and jewlery and stuff.....yea! a bard/thief....that would be soooooo cool!!!!!!!!!:)

G

gdude987654321

i know this would never happen and it would probably be really stupid if they did do it but i think it would still be cool if you became a bard or sumthin and ur a travelin guitar player you could use your guitar hero 2 guitar controller... i know itll never happen and it most likely would really suck but i think it would be cool to do it

S

sloppybob

For me i would like to have a job were your an assassin and you have to kill the mayor or someone important but we cant ask for too much or it will make people just get a job instead of playing the storyline. Also you should be able to have a family business like open a store in the lower part of your house if you have a two story home but thats only what i think.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Paid Mercenary :)
I'm neutral and help the side with the largest wallet.

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score

I want to work as a farmer selling crops to the market and whatnot :)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

:( So many jobs have been cut. I'm not sure what I'll be now. Shopkeeper is gone, guard job is gone, and others I can't recall. I'll probably be a henchman on good guests, other than that I'm not sure.

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score

Well it dosen't mean you can't pretend you are a city guard :) the game might have boundries but our imagination doesn't ;)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

NateMio;176926 said:
Well it dosen't mean you can't pretend you are a city guard :) the game might have boundries but our imagination doesn't ;)

With my imagination, the possibilities are endless. Thanks!:)

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score

moonfever;176942 said:
With my imagination, the possibilities are endless. Thanks!:)
You see :D nothing is impossible ;)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Terrorist. They should have a way for you to take hostages and write ransom notes. Based on how well you are positioned, your reknown, and who is your hostage, your reward can be either be paid or they can send guards and mercenaries to try and free your hostage. If those factors are REALLY in your favor, they send you the money with interest...

J

Jack of Names

I don't know if this has already been mentioned (And I certainly am not going to search through 11 pages to check) but I think that being some sort of manufacturer (Did I spell that correctly?) would be nice, such as a Blacksmith for simple terms.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

This thread needs to come back.
Jobs; Woodsman, if by being a woodsman, would we be able to repair roofs on houses, that need fixing?
Assassin; Wonder who people will want killed?
Blacksmith; getting upgrades, and what else?
Trader; I believe it's finally confirmed. Wonder what we'll be able to trade?
Henchman; I believe you pay them 10 gold for each person killed. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Please add other jobs confirmed. I'm forgetting something.:)

J

Jack of Names

Personally I'd be an Assassin at night and a Blacksmith at day. :)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Jack of Names;178780 said:
Personally I'd be an Assassin at night and a Blacksmith at day. :)

I'm not sure what I'll be outside of trading. I think I left out farming. Maybe by farming, we can learn to make our own potions? It might be worth a shot. I'm afraid if I blacksmith, to much I'll get huge muscles. Oh the decisions!:(

R

Ranger28

moonfever;176923 said:
:( So many jobs have been cut. I'm not sure what I'll be now. Shopkeeper is gone, guard job is gone, and others I can't recall. I'll probably be a henchman on good guests, other than that I'm not sure.

what!! is this true. thats devastating. Is their an interview or article on the net where LH says that shopkeeper is gone?

If i can own the building or stall why can't i run it as a business? Or will i be able to hire an employee to run the store and all i have to do is ick up the profits. What about Tavern Keeper or Barman? are they still in?

Also i like the idea of tattoo artist and customizable tattoos. That would be alot of fun, especially if you could sell the designs to the community if they were good enough. Like a transfer of one person's character's gold to your characters through Xbox Live.

Also the author idea would be cool too.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Ranger, yes I believe it's true. You can buy the shop, and collect rent on it, but you can't run it. I was disappointed as well. But I believe they put the trader job back in. At least, I can do that. It stands to reason with all the things we can find, some we won't use because of alignment. Magic user, does'nt use heavy weapons, etc.:)

R

Ranger28

Ahk thanks moonfever +rep for replying.

But I'm still a little confused, if we can collect rent on it does that mean that a person can open a business from there? Do you think we will be able to walk in and buy things?

And will this be the same for taverns?

Because i was really looking forward to being the friendly neighborhood alcoholic beverage supplier. But if a brawl breaks out i'd whip out my shotgun and ...well you know =D

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Ranger28;179035 said:
Ahk thanks moonfever +rep for replying.

But I'm still a little confused, if we can collect rent on it does that mean that a person can open a business from there? Do you think we will be able to walk in and buy things?

And will this be the same for taverns?

Because i was really looking forward to being the friendly neighborhood alcoholic beverage supplier. But if a brawl breaks out i'd whip out my shotgun and ...well you know =D
If I've got it correctly, someone else runs the shop. Otherwise, how would you collect, the rent? Hm, I know we can jump over banisters, maybe at an enemy and throw bottles at them. It'll be interesting to find out.
thank you for the rep, I appreciate it.:)