• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable 2 jobs

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Re: fable 2 jobs

Yay... thank you so much...

B

Bi-Ryu

Guild Teacher isn't such a bad idea, but lets go deeper with it and make it even more intresting. Your not immeadiatly going to be drafted into teaching. Make levels of it. Like initially you will be a Guild Learner...then once you level up or get a certain amount of experience or renown you move up to Guild Acolyte.....Then Guild Trainer(in which case you get the black apprentice robes)...Then Guild Adept and maybe even Guild Master.

And do this with every job you could get. Make levels of it as it gives you something to work towards and also gives you more responsibilites as your character matures.

D

Darg

Bi-Ryu;92464 said:
Guild Teacher isn't such a bad idea, but lets go deeper with it and make it even more intresting. Your not immeadiatly going to be drafted into teaching. Make levels of it. Like initially you will be a Guild Learner...then once you level up or get a certain amount of experience or renown you move up to Guild Acolyte.....Then Guild Trainer(in which case you get the black apprentice robes)...Then Guild Adept and maybe even Guild Master.

And do this with every job you could get. Make levels of it as it gives you something to work towards and also gives you more responsibilites as your character matures.

Well the interesting thing about it would be that you could play the "other side" of the guild as you said, which by that I mean playing a Maze-type of character instead of just a noob in the guild. Obviously they'd have to introduce ranks, because I wouldn't imagine that some random guy who knows how to use a sword would make that great of a guild teacher. Then again, it could happen... But depending on your area of skill (stealth, fighting, magic, etc.) you could be asked to teach different things. "Slitting Your Foes' Throats 101": for the aspiring ninja! :ninja::p

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Maybe you could be an author. You could write guides that other users could buy online. It could work with a select group of metatags that users could add to the book like Spoiler, Good, Bad, Great, Awful as well as Quest names and certain Item names Sword of Aeons, Silver Keys

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Yeah-- that would be a cool combo of in- and out-of-game, M-16 (sorry, but the whole AK thing makes me think of firearms). That would be cool, if weird and complex. And diffcult, for those of us with 360s, and who don't want to get Fable 2 for PC.

G

gdude987654321

I like the gladiator, assassin/hitman, pirate, and warlord the most... have your own ship with pirates that work for you... if your super evil you could kepp all the treasure for yourself or somethin... i think itd be interesting to be a hunter... also said.... but rather than for the arena u could get furs or somethin hobbe teeth... idk... and your dog would go get the dead animal/creature for you... mercenary sounds interesting 2... get paid to help another hero... or if your evil you can get him to pay u then kill him... just ideas

B

blu phoenix

An assassin, blacksmith, fortuneteller, pirate, any of those would be interesting.

H

HodgePodge

I'd like to see a tattooist job. Perhaps they can make a mini game out of it. :p

B

blu phoenix

HodgePodge;94351 said:
I'd like to see a tattooist job. Perhaps they can make a mini game out of it. :p

Not that would be awesome. Be able to show more of your creative side in the game...great idea.;)

H

HodgePodge

blu phoenix;94373 said:
Not that would be awesome. Be able to show more of your creative side in the game...great idea.;)

Why thank you. +rep for complimenting me. ^_^

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score

blacksmith was a good sugestion....create ur own weapons.

plus u get guns in fable 2 u could make ur own gun....or muskit

i dont think the had AK's back then.

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

i think an engineer would be cool making bombs, vehicles, experimental weaponry, etc. i mean who wouldn't want to pick up medieval chicks in your awesome zeppelin, train, or just a car or something

:heart::360::heart:

:D

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

kings right hand man! ahhhh imadgine that
"prepare to die you highness"

"RAWWWW FU NOOB" (throw sword at the guy)

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Yeah, n... ah. you know what? I'm not even going to try to spell/pronounce that. Any way: YEAH! Go engineering! Naval Architecture/shipwright would probably be the easiest to implement, though. That and vehicular engineer (I made up the term)/cartwright-wainwright.

B

blue crow

A guard that way i could tax anyone i want.

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score

i think a mercanary would be cool, or perhaps even better.... a dragon slayer.

G

gamenews

I would like to b a dictator or an overlord and get payed for it too

suffering

Reaction score

VILLAGE IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
something for use of the names chickenchaser and piemaster

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

i think it would be cool if you stayed a child longer at the begining and got like a paper round of some sort. you could get tea for twinblade. :D