• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 released late 2008

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 released late 2008

§ephiroxa§;145287 said:
The trees never turn brown for me in Maine during the summer. They change in the winter though. :D
Same here YAY New England :D
andythegill;145307 said:
...He already said its coming out in late 2008 in a video when he said the exact time, was I the only one who noticed?
What he said was it is coming out around this time next year I think he said it in August. I made a thread about the time it's coming out I think it was 4:30

http://forums.projectego.net/fable-2-finished-time-announced-e3-4474/#post118506

D

Dragon-Rider19

well i have heard that its comming uot summer08

D

Darg

It'll be here faster than you think... sort of... The year goes by pretty fast you know... well, except when the best game ever made is being released late in said year. :lol:

P.S.- w00t! Look who's a legend! I'm going to find some pie... :w00t:

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Just think in about a year, we will get what we been waiting for!

D

Darg

Triz;149844 said:
Just think in about a year, we will get what we been waiting for!

Unless of course they pull a Will Wright and indefinitely suspend it until God knows when... Curse you, Spore!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

they probably pushed it back so it wouldn't compete with halo or asassins creed or anything.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

No I think that they genuinely needed the time to make sure there weren't any unfinished pieces left. from what I heard last they were still working on the side quests

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Yea, I'm sure they want everything right. Image how long it took the frist one! Like I said before, I'll say it again, I just want Fable 2 harder than the frist.

Soldier By Name

Expert door-kicker-downer
Reaction score

Does anyone else hate PM? I mean he's a visionary, and the games are awesome, but I mean seriously, it's a mixed emotion I get when I hear his name. One is OMFG Fable 2, and the other is, why tempt us so early if it's gonna take what seems to be another seven years to release a Fable game. ProjectEgo, AKA Fable took most of my lifetime to make. I don't have that kind of time to be waiting on a sequel.

Don't get me wrong, he's the shizz, but 7 years. Someone should've smacked him long ago. For "ProjectEgo".

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Soldier By Name;150047 said:
Does anyone else hate PM? I mean he's a visionary, and the games are awesome, but I mean seriously, it's a mixed emotion I get when I hear his name. One is OMFG Fable 2, and the other is, why tempt us so early if it's gonna take what seems to be another seven years to release a Fable game. ProjectEgo, AKA Fable took most of my lifetime to make. I don't have that kind of time to be waiting on a sequel.

Don't get me wrong, he's the shizz, but 7 years. Someone should've smacked him long ago. For "ProjectEgo".

I think a lot of that is the watched pot syndrome I'd venture to say that a lot of people don't even know that they're making fable 2. Just us looneys on the various forums

Soldier By Name

Expert door-kicker-downer
Reaction score

Too Right, I do get anxious when things take too long. lol.

X

XXXREAPERXXX

I hope they take there time and blow us all away with the game. Has anyone seen the South park episode whre Cartman freezes himself becasue he cannot wait for the Wii, I am seriously looking into it, to bad its summer here.

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

Fromwhat I've read, heard, and seen it is coming out July-September. Somewhere in that timeframe.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

C'mon September 24th!

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

August 1st is what i'm hoping.

D

Darg

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing the next-gen Albion. For anyone who's ever played or even seen Assassin's Creed, you get a good, long look at some seriously amazing game technology. If they have access to this kind of hardware and whatnot for Fable 2, and do a good job with it, they'll have one hell of a game on their hands.

B

blue crow

Call of duty 4 will keep me busy till then i guess.