• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 storyline ideas

• Thread starter HunterOfEmoKids
  • Start date
H

HunterOfEmoKids

Fable 2 storyline ideas

how do u think they will continue the story of fable 2? its a very interesting question but when u think about it, at the end of fable TLC the guild master nerrarates "what happened to the guild and it's heroes, that is a story for another time." i wonder if something related to jack of blades or a reference to the Hero from Fable TLC will be returning in fable 2. in my opinion, an interesting twist would be if the hero from the original fable somehow returns.

ALSO: i want ALL the legendary weapons from Fable TLC to return in Fable 2. (Beraver, Sword of aeons, avo's tear, skorms bow etc) and i want the ability to visit every single area from Fable and Fable TLC. :) post replies for ur ideas i think that mine are just amazing:p

H

HunterOfEmoKids

Re: Fable 2 storyline ideas

HunterOfEmoKids;25032 said:
how do u think they will continue the story of fable 2? its a very interesting question but when u think about it, at the end of fable TLC the guild master nerrarates "what happened to the guild and it's heroes, that is a story for another time." i wonder if something related to jack of blades or a reference to the Hero from Fable TLC will be returning in fable 2. in my opinion, an interesting twist would be if the hero from the original fable somehow returns.

ALSO: i want ALL the legendary weapons from Fable TLC to return in Fable 2. (Beraver, Sword of aeons, avo's tear, skorms bow etc) and i want the ability to visit every single area from Fable and Fable TLC. :) post replies for ur ideas i think that mine are just amazing:p
i meant to type Bereaver

K

kizdabest

i hope its a continued story but since its 500 years after the events of fable id guess ur charactor is a little bit dead lol!!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I very much doubt they wouldn't add content related to Fable in Fable II. In fact I am counting on it.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;28383 said:
I very much doubt they wouldn't add content related to Fable in Fable II. In fact I am counting on it.

Yeah, there might be slight mentions in like books and random statues, but I don't think family relations will be incorperated.

^_^

F

FableFreak

Okay, not to bash anyone here but I think all the "Fable Wishlist" threads should be the cause for ban. Make the wishlist thread a sticky in the Fable 2 forum so people will know where to post their ideas. This also needs to be cleared up, Fable 2 will take place 500 years from the original and from what I have seen and heard I have no doubt in my mind that Fable 2 will not correlate in anyway with the first fable. I have a strong feeling that possibly it will be one to none regarding the references to Fable or Fable TLC. Not bashing hunterofemos or this thread, just speaking my mind and trying to clear something up.

K

kizdabest

i think the little girl in the trailer is the hero from fable little sis Theresa

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

kizdabest;28407 said:
i think the little girl in the trailer is the hero from fable little sis Theresa

It's not theresa!!..there's a 500 year difference!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;28437 said:
It's not theresa!!..there's a 500 year difference!

:lol: if it was then the years have been kind to her!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;28446 said:
:lol: if it was then the years have been kind to her!

No s*** huh? What kinda anti age cream has SHE been using?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;28453 said:
No s*** huh? What kinda anti age cream has SHE been using?

:lol: yeah, i would like to know WHO she is though!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;28458 said:
:lol: yeah, i would like to know WHO she is though!

I'd laugh if she was the antagonist

D

darthlime101

Sephiroxas;28459 said:
I'd laugh if she was the antagonist
That would be cool, a female enemy hero. That would be cool the she was Jacks decendant. :D

In regards to fablefreak, I agree. No more "Fable 2 storyline" threads. There is already one. Search before you make a new thread.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

darthlime101;28474 said:
That would be cool, a female enemy hero. That would be cool the she was Jacks decendant. :D

In regards to fablefreak, I agree. No more "Fable 2 storyline" threads. There is already one. Search before you make a new thread.

That would make her a dragon/lych/thing.

D

darthlime101

Sephiroxas;28475 said:
That would make her a dragon/lych/thing.
You have to admit that would still be cool.

F

FableFreak

Meh, all female villains are the same. In the beginning they call you inferior, then when you almost defeat them in the middle of the game they beg for mercy and just barely slip away from you, in the end they simply die like a pussy (no pun intended).

F

FableFreak

Meh, all female villains are the same. In the beginning they call you inferior, then when you almost defeat them in the middle of the game they beg for mercy and just barely slip away from you, in the end they simply die like a pussy (no pun intended).

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

fablefreak1;28561 said:

How very game stereo typical of you.

K

kizdabest

anything is possible plus she and the hero both had a great power right? maybe she was gifted with long life aswell as foresight

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

kizdabest;28577 said:
anything is possible plus she and the hero both had a great power right? maybe she was gifted with long life aswell as foresight

I don't think so. especially since there was the option to kill her in the game to get the SOA. So..I don't think it's her..and 500 years is a long a** life span.