• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 storyline ideas

• Thread starter HunterOfEmoKids
  • Start date

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 storyline ideas

Sephiroxas;28643 said:
I don't think so. especially since there was the option to kill her in the game to get the SOA. So..I don't think it's her..and 500 years is a long a** life span.

Unless it trapped her soul IN the Sword Of Aeons (Aeons meaning forever or eternity afterall) :shifty:

A

Anti_Gandalf

kizdabest;28407 said:
i think the little girl in the trailer is the hero from fable little sis Theresa
just so you know its can't be the sister cos if you look cafefuly enough you can see the girl's eyes under her hood and if you remember theresa had her eyes cut out by jack of blades. i thought it was at first but then i saw light relecting off her eyes

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Anti_Gandalf;31209 said:
just so you know its can't be the sister cos if you look cafefuly enough you can see the girl's eyes under her hood and if you remember theresa had her eyes cut out by jack of blades. i thought it was at first but then i saw light relecting off her eyes

Thats a very good point ;) and welcome to the forums by the way!

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

i bet the girls either some legendary person such as the hero in fable or some kind of oracle....i hope u ACTUALLy get to hear the hero talk this time...

T

theclowns

ok i dout that the same regons will be in fabel 2. think about it its 500 years in the futer. tha may still have the same name but tha will look totelly differento_O

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

laugh.gif
why the hell didnt i notice that?

I must be getting old and blind!
Looks like we both are! The thread has been sitting here since the 5th of October! ^_^

:ninja:

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

theclowns;31257 said:
ok i dout that the same regons will be in fabel 2. think about it its 500 years in the futer. tha may still have the same name but tha will look totelly differento_O
i agree with u on that but it IS in Albion, so they will have the same stuff maybe but will look diffrent like u said but will prolly be bigger areas( =o ) the hero is from oakvale i heard is it tru?

A

Aarkan

My idea is this,

My Idea:
You are a small boy or girl ,depends on what you choose, you learn about the heros of the world and the evil villians that fight them. You ethier join the Guild of Heros or the Guild of Villians. Upon what you choose you're path is awoke. You traain from a small child to the age of 18, when you graduate and begin you're journey. You will learn of you're parents deaths and that a terrile evil raided you're village. All thats on you're mind is revenge. You search for this evil and you find you're self bestowed on a quest to hard for any one hero. So you get help, the girl with the gun is somewhat related to the bloodline and she is a Legendary Hero. She helps you on yo're quest untill, later in the game the new main villian kills her while you and her try to kill him. It's a faliure, so you train and train and soon comeback to kill the evil and slay the demons. From there the game is completed and now you can do wahtever you like, make weapons and armor, build towns or bandit camps, raid villiages or destroy the Guild of Heros. Whatever you choose you're path is clear. Good or Evil, what shall you choose?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

projectego;31258 said:
Looks like we both are! The thread has been sitting here since the 5th of October! ^_^

:ninja:

Yeah i had seen that date :lol: :blush:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

kave1793;31328 said:
i agree with u on that but it IS in Albion, so they will have the same stuff maybe but will look diffrent like u said but will prolly be bigger areas( =o ) the hero is from oakvale i heard is it tru?

500years..I don't know about ANYTHING looking the same.....500years is a LONG time. And if they advanced to Guns then it'll probably be whole piles differen't, or at least that's what I think.

from what i saw in previews for the ORIGINAL fable..Albion didn't stay the same either. From Beta to Game it changed again...so..Yeh..

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I would like for very little to be from Fable maybe one book in the middle of the game ond one totally crumbling statue in an overgrown area that was in the original I wouldn't want to see it until I was immersed the new age Albion. This would lend it to having great stand alnoe play but still give a nod to those who played and loved.
Albion, hopefully, will have changed immensly in five hundred years. Whole towns could become reclaimed by the trees; destoyed and rebuilt differently; crumbed into ruins or Expanded into a major city. I think the creative freeedom in placing it five hundred years in the future will make for a better game.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;31999 said:
I would like for very little to be from Fable maybe one book in the middle of the game ond one totally crumbling statue in an overgrown area that was in the original I wouldn't want to see it until I was immersed the new age Albion. This would lend it to having great stand alnoe play but still give a nod to those who played and loved.
Albion, hopefully, will have changed immensly in five hundred years. Whole towns could become reclaimed by the trees; destoyed and rebuilt differently; crumbed into ruins or Expanded into a major city. I think the creative freeedom in placing it five hundred years in the future will make for a better game.

Well apparently in fable two if you kill a town early enough later in the game it could be a forrest. And if you left it alone it'll be a town, atleast that's what I heard.

F

Fable-kid

look think about it oak vale was burned to the ground and rebuilt in arounf 15 16 years now you think everything would be the same in 500 years?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Fable-kid;37453 said:
look think about it oak vale was burned to the ground and rebuilt in arounf 15 16 years now you think everything would be the same in 500 years?

From the concept designs ive seen it looks VERY different.

D

Darg

Imagine what the Hero's Guild would look like all those long years after Fable I? Who would be the guildmaster and who would be the main heroes (like Maze, Briar Rose, etc. in Fable I)? I also heard that you start out as a street urchin, poor and with nothing to lose. You have to build up some money by getting a job, or jump right into the main quest and end up poor because you are far too busy to get a job. Someone said about this topic that "you can be a poor hero or a rich evil *******". Hmmmm.

D

Davy Jones

Well i reckon there will be no Avo or Skorm because...
They dont exist. A ruthless trader made them up for money. He found two places in Albion where the Will was strong, one of them was healing and nice (Avo temple) and the other was evil and violent (Skorms Chaple) so he made the temples and made money. lol think about all the lives lost in the Avo v Skorm war for nothing

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Davy Jones;41182 said:
They dont exist. A ruthless trader made them up for money. He found two places in Albion where the Will was strong, one of them was healing and nice (Avo temple) and the other was evil and violent (Skorms Chaple) so he made the temples and made money. lol think about all the lives lost in the Avo v Skorm war for nothing

Yay. not Avo and skorm don't exist. ^_^:lol:

D

dark_hart

Davy Jones;41182 said:

lol u still get good points or evil points if u donate! :lol: