• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 storyline ideas

• Thread starter HunterOfEmoKids
  • Start date

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 storyline ideas

Haha - I know all about DracoLiches. Fear arua and breath weapons of dragons, with the immunities of the Undead AND the spells of a Lich.

One of the toughest bosses in Neverwinter Nights >_<

Anyhow, that thought has accured to me too at times. I just don't think he is an Undead, but that the ancient dragons were extremely powerful beings were that sort of immortallity power were either common, or something extremely powerful specimen were gifted with, which would explain why we only have Jack of Blades around, and not tons of other reincarnated dragons about....atleast, that we know off :ninja:

C

ChikenChaser001

wow, i don't mean to offend, but that's just pure nerdiness

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

How??

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

ChikenChaser001;43624 said:
wow, i don't mean to offend, but that's just pure nerdiness

Sephiroxas;43625 said:

Yes, please do explain won't ya ChickenChaser?

C

Claytorus

I think that they should have the storyline split a bit more depending on your alignment. Rather than just focusing on being able to good and evil I think they should also have missions available that are aimed for those of us who want to be neutral. Like being able to join a group of mercs that hunt both heroes and bandits.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

That is a very good idea- I like that

C

ChikenChaser001

Tsuyu;43627 said:

Yes, please do explain won't ya ChickenChaser?

what, the fact that there are people who know all that useless information on liches and "draco liches"? normal people don't know that kind of stuf. I'm not saying i'm not abnormal, but i'm not that abnormal! The fact that anyone knows anything about that is on a D & D level of nerdiness. Sorry.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

ChikenChaser001;45306 said:
what, the fact that there are people who know all that useless information on liches and "draco liches"? normal people don't know that kind of stuf. I'm not saying i'm not abnormal, but i'm not that abnormal! The fact that anyone knows anything about that is on a D & D level of nerdiness. Sorry.

Useless information huh? I find that offensive. It's not useless.
Maybe fable 2 will have liches or dracoliches? Knowing about where items are in falbe, is that useless information??...:realmad::realmad:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Well, I know everything about nothing - and not too much about that. Just call me Henry's Cat ;)

I would not know half of what I know now if it wasn't for walkthroughs, cheats and guides that tell you where the otherwise unknown things are. For example, had I not been shown otherwise, I would not have noticed the significance of the statue at lookout point or understood the frying pan thing.

When someone takes the time and dedication to find out the more intricate details of a game, it benefits other users who would have otherwise not noticed and therefore missed out on some cool stuff.

But then what do I know? I'm just Henry's Cat...:lol:

C

Claytorus

Angel;45373 said:
Well, I know everything about nothing - and not too much about that. Just call me Henry's Cat ;)

I would not know half of what I know now if it wasn't for walkthroughs, cheats and guides that tell you where the otherwise unknown things are. For example, had I not been shown otherwise, I would not have noticed the significance of the statue at lookout point or understood the frying pan thing.

When someone takes the time and dedication to find out the more intricate details of a game, it benefits other users who would have otherwise not noticed and therefore missed out on some cool stuff.

But then what do I know? I'm just Henry's Cat...:lol:

amen!

P

purpletangerine

personally, I think the Hero from Fable 1 will be referenced as "A great Hero who slayed Jack of Blades, the greatest evil of his time. His name has been forgotten, but his actions have not" or somethin' :p

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

purpletangerine;45807 said:
personally, I think the Hero from Fable 1 will be referenced as "A great Hero who slayed Jack of Blades, the greatest evil of his time. His name has been forgotten, but his actions have not" or somethin' :p

That's what I was pretty much hopping for.
Like I've said before. Random Talk from people when you're walking by them. Like NPC's chatting together about the past and such. :lol:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

purpletangerine;45807 said:

That would be cool. I have said before that any references should come around midway through the game. This would give enough time to firmly establish you in the new world and thus lending the ability to stand alone for first time players while giving a nod to those who have played Fable 1 and TLC

F

fablemaster

kizdabest28407 said:
i think the little girl in the trailer is the hero from fable little sis Theresa

don''t think so :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

shutup shane

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Utterly pointless and who the hell is shane?? BANNED.

03scfr

HunterOfEmoKids:realmad:
1) im emo
2) this is 500yrs later i don't think he is gonna retern now.

O **** wrong one
DAM!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i personally don't care about the storyline...i bet lionhead studios and those box people have a great one. as long as there are LOTS of easter eggs..like..beyond halo levels of easter eggs..i mean like running through a wall and finding a dancing hippo that grants immortality kind of easter eggs. oh yeah...

suffering

Reaction score

yay. dancing hippo...

i like easter eggs. im guessing its a "the bloodline" related story.

but i care about easter eggs too. i want to see some unfinished uber weapons

C

caribounpirate

what if scythe somehow survives and tell you about the past

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I hope there are thieving missions as well as other missions that a good hero would turn down altogether and vice versa