• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 storyline ideas

• Thread starter HunterOfEmoKids
  • Start date
P

pjazzr04

Re: Fable 2 storyline ideas

caribounpirate;80452 said:
what if scythe somehow survives and tell you about the past

That could happen because in Fable: TLC you find out Scythe has been cheating death for a long time, well what if he still is, and appears in Fable 2. ^_^

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

pjazzr04;83082 said:
That could happen because in Fable: TLC you find out Scythe has been cheating death for a long time, well what if he still is, and appears in Fable 2. ^_^

Doesn't someone mention that Scyhte is at the end of his "suspended death"? I think the Oracle tells you so....

P

pjazzr04

Tsuyu;83084 said:
Doesn't someone mention that Scyhte is at the end of his "suspended death"? I think the Oracle tells you so....

Oh, I did not hear that, but then again who knows.

X

xboxer360

Sephiroxas;28437 said:
It's not theresa!!..there's a 500 year difference!

yes but dont forget, theresa can see the future? and in the teaser it looked as if it was showing it through a crystal ball. she could hav been seeing the future of another hero.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

xboxer360;85659 said:
yes but dont forget, theresa can see the future? and in the teaser it looked as if it was showing it through a crystal ball. she could hav been seeing the future of another hero.

Theresa has NO EYES, In a screen shot of Fable 2 you can CLEARLY see the girl in the hoods eyes. It's NOT THERESA

E

egobuddy

jack and all that are dead man we need some new evil guy like thay should have so ur like a bounty hunter and your like haveing nightmers when your a kid and that womans like all sweet then she turn it to some big monster like she should help u then stab u in the back like the guy from the ist one and she should kill ur dog and then u go o a rampage

X

xboxer360

egobuddy;85750 said:
jack and all that are dead man we need some new evil guy like thay should have so ur like a bounty hunter and your like haveing nightmers when your a kid and that womans like all sweet then she turn it to some big monster like she should help u then stab u in the back like the guy from the ist one and she should kill ur dog and then u go o a rampage

ok then... that seemed a little dramatic.... i think lion head has a great storyline already planned out, so i can immagine everything we are saying will even nearly ammount to what it will actually be like. we can only immagine. i cant wait for the first actual demo comes out. i dont care if it costs 40$ just for a demo, ill buy it :D

R

Rhadiel

......i wonder what lucien will look like....wat would be cool, after u beat the game u can chooose to play luciens story...thatd b beast ^^

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Wouldn`t it be cool if they revealed what truly happened to the hero 500 years ago. If he took the mask or threw it away. I mean, they might decide that only one ending was true to the storyline. But then again, many would think: "Hey, this is not the way I ended it, don`t take away my freedom!"

X

xbox360luva

i know this is a bit off topic, but my players face has gone like green. how come?:O

F

fabler

i reckon right at the start you will find the chamber of fate in a clip, and then find jacks mask and take it. and at the end have the option 2 put it on. i reckon the sword of aeons should be found at the end.... good old same old.... but it mite be a bit rusty.... and blunt....

N

Negabin

dude,i wanna be a chick in the game first,then,any guy who has a heart over his head,lead him on,then KILL HIM!then i'd marry a chick and boink'er with my girl char,just to see what she says during the black screen

gwahahhahahaha

um.isn't the hero in fable and fable LTC like,the chosen one,the most legendary man ever to walk the earth,i think he'd still be alive.

N

nexsus

it is wierd, 500 years in the future of albion, so if you went evil in the last game whats happened? or good. the game has to opperate on an assumption that either good or evil happened in fable 1 OR albion is only a small continent in a huge world where more powerful stuff is.

what will propably happen is your dog will be killed :)

J

johnscott22

um.isn't the hero in fable and fable LTC like,the chosen one,the most legendary man ever to walk the earth,i think he'd still be alive.

if this is true then he should still be alive but u never know he could have been killed like how his father dies in fable 1 (for those who dont know, bandits went through oakvale to kill the boy but killed evryone including his father only his mother and sister were taken by the bandits, the boy only surviuved coz he hid behind a bush )

nexsus;129699 said:
it is wierd, 500 years in the future of albion, so if you went evil in the last game whats happened? or good. the game has to opperate on an assumption that either good or evil happened in fable 1 OR albion is only a small continent in a huge world where more powerful stuff is.

what will propably happen is your dog will be killed :)

it would b really cool if they kept the original fable map but put it into a bigger country coz u could then visit updated versions of the places in fable 2. the fact tht being good or evil in the 1st fable would b a gd idea but how would tht b possible? coz its not like the xbox 360 could pick up your stats from the xbox

W

Wrongfire

johnscott22;145905 said:
the fact tht being good or evil in the 1st fable would b a gd idea but how would tht b possible? coz its not like the xbox 360 could pick up your stats from the xbox

I think thats why they have the game 500 years, lol by then its history, and only taught in schools, rarely talked about, cause people have more pressing matters to attend to, Those clever brits!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

hmm...heres an interesting thought. the main character of fable/TLC is obviously deceased and legendary. your child character grows up with a statue near the slum and aspires to become like him! That still leaves the element of choice. Players can get hooked in that the new hero looks up to your work in the previous fable. Would work well to motivate people to play the new hero through seriously at least once (hopefully).

T

theswordsman

a group of 15 bosses called the 15, and the leader of the 15 bosses is some Fire Elemental that holds The hand of loki with +3 fire augmentaition. idk just a try, but i dont want some save the princess bull shi*

F

fablechick

darthlime101;28474 said:
That would be cool, a female enemy hero. That would be cool the she was Jacks decendant. :D

In regards to fablefreak, I agree. No more "Fable 2 storyline" threads. There is already one. Search before you make a new thread.

the female is also a hero according to the lionhead studios website we now get to choose if we want to be male or female itll be quite interesting to see how marriage and a family plays out if you decide to be a female hero huh..:wacko:

HunterOfEmoKids;25032 said:
how do u think they will continue the story of fable 2? its a very interesting question but when u think about it, at the end of fable TLC the guild master nerrarates "what happened to the guild and it's heroes, that is a story for another time." i wonder if something related to jack of blades or a reference to the Hero from Fable TLC will be returning in fable 2. in my opinion, an interesting twist would be if the hero from the original fable somehow returns.

ALSO: i want ALL the legendary weapons from Fable TLC to return in Fable 2. (Beraver, Sword of aeons, avo's tear, skorms bow etc) and i want the ability to visit every single area from Fable and Fable TLC. :) post replies for ur ideas i think that mine are just amazing:p

sorry but i read a lionhead blog that they wont be having bows and arrows since it does take place 500 years later there upgrading to muskets....:ninja:

nope fable 2 wont have bows and arrows read lionhead studios blog there upgrading to muskets since it does take place 500 yrs later

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

i would like the game to have no predefined goal set. If i did something in particular then a quest might become available. like so you aren't forced to progress but rather your actions no matter what will lead you closer to some event. Like you could sit on your butt for the first half of the game and nothing would happen, but as soon as you get a job you unlock a quest. instead of the guildmaster nagging you to death