• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 storyline ideas

• Thread starter HunterOfEmoKids
  • Start date
A

ashinator

Re: Fable 2 storyline ideas

i aggree i never thoutht that maze was a traitor

L

Legendary V

I think the story is about the hero gathering other hero's to fight some king or something.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

It would be really cool if they did it like in fight club. You encounter the evil hero in the beginning as a child by bumping into him by accident. He casts a spell that seemingly does nothing. In reality, it introduces you to another character who persuades you to take the evil path throughout the game(you have the choice of resistance). Later, it is revealed that the character is part of the curse cast upon you as a child and is figment of a split personality. At that point, you have the choice to fight and kill your other personality and help your friends to attack the evil heroes encampment deep in the forest of Albion. The other option being to seek the evil hero alone and have him lift your curse. You would then attack the city of bowerstone with him and his minions, killing all of your friends and the king. At the end you fight the evil hero as well for control of the throne.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

all i know about the storyline is you will have to make a big decision in the middle of the game

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

ah but you forgetting that the guildmaster used to be a hero before him and other rebelled against the guild and took it over and that was hundreds of years b4 so you never know some heros might be seen but really old and crippled =p

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

Near the end of the game Lucien gets too powerful for you to stop. You must search for a weapon and head up north. in the ghost town near snowspire youfind an empty citadel. you head to the throne room and inside, at the end of a long room with a rug path thing is a low dias. sitting on the throne in ancient armour, in a body and soul cursed with eternal life, is a Hero. for 500 years he has sat and waited for a successor to his power, the sword of Aons. he is a God among the mortal. you must take it from him (he outlines this to you), but he wants only the best to succeed him. he is the dragonslayer, the kinslayer, beastbane and true son of Archaon, saviour of the world. he is the last, the greatest, the Hero (the one you played as in the first game, assuming that you took the sword of Aons). you then fight him, take the sword, and use it to defeat Lucien (i say defeat instead of kill in case PM has any plot twists in mind). Hero on throne might be wearing armour of archaon.

basically thats what i hope but yeah they probably'll just have a few nods on the sly :(

Z

Zingo

AON of Greatnes;173967 said:
basically thats what i hope but yeah they probably'll just have a few nods on the sly :(

The hero will not appear in Fable 2. It was said in one of them video diaries... And keep in mind that you might have destroyed the sword in Fable 1 which would make the storyline unlogical.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Well, you didn't really destroy it.. I remember it being that you cast it into some kind of limbo. But i could be wrong..i beat the game about six times and now i can't play it any more since there aren't cool mods running around for xbox. :/

R

RoyKing

I'll hope they keep it original, just the same, with another storyline ofcourse, but than in the future, and that thunder and whisperer and everything are the scythe types :p
THAT would be pretty cool though :p!

Greets,

RoyKing

C

capt_moroni

I'm just totally stoked about the way they're doing this whole thing.
Start as nothing with the potential to become everything.
Bring together a group of heroes.
Search for a sword.
War with Lucien.
Stop the building of a tower?
It all sounds so epic.
If only I could be a pirate as well...
haha.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

At first Luceon wants us to find heroes' for him. To draw the heroes together. That's after the photographer, etc., at the beginning. I wonder if it has anything to do with good, or evil morphing, that would cause us to possibly, end up fighting him? It's really got a great storylne.:)

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

i jsut want everyone to remember all the crap peter said he'd do.did he do all of it?

no.does that mean when he says the hero wont' show up it's ABSOLUTELY confirmed?no.
the hero was a big part of the first game for me,if hi mand his deeds aren't recognized i'm going to be VEEEEERY angry at Moly.

and not to mention,if things like JOB and the GuildMaster were able to survive a long time..

why not the legendary hero?he could sustain himself through magic or souls,i dunno.it's a GAME people,it doesn't have to be realistic,just cause it's 500 hundred years into the future doesn't mean he's dead.

K

Kutters

man fable 2 is gonna rock so much ASSS!!!!!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I know who the girl is! Its obviously The Archeoligist! With a sex change.. and use some of That "Cream" ... :cool:

J

Jack Of Hades

OMG EPIC IDEA! i think i know who the antagonist could be... Queen of Blades. Jack Put his soul in a mask. Cant the queen put her soul in something to? and plus Scythe
Who i am pretty Damn sure is William Black.
lasted a long time. and The queen could be biding her time waiting in an item Lol she could be in Rock for all i care. another person could be The Last descendant of Archon in the Old kingdom times.
Is stated that they went corruptamundo...
And if the Queen of blades was back... Wow. she could plunge half of albion into the void in like one stop of her Queenly Foot.

Fairfax King

Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;28437 said:
It's not theresa!!..there's a 500 year difference!

GUESS U WERE WRONG!!!

HOW BOUT U THINK BEFORE YOU HAVE AGO AT SOMEONE WHO HAD A GOOD IDEA!