• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 and Lucien *Spoiler*

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CrucibleMaster

Re: Fable 3 and Lucien *Spoiler*

Well, unless
Theresa has the ability to resurrect the dead, then most likely. However, Lucien was shot by the player/Reaver at point blanc... So maybe not.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

seeing as how he dies and theresa takes the spire Id say it has something to do with her and we wont be hearing from lucien again. and there is gonna be a fable 3 but not any time soon. lionhead is working on other stuff but fable 3 is on the to do list I think.

E

Egglor

I think Lucien Is gone, much the same way as Jack of Blades is gone. I think the only constants we're going to see as the serious progresses are Theresa, I hope desperately Scythe and the bloodline of Archon that the two Heroes of the current games belong too.

D

Dameon

How about LET'S WAIT AND SEE!! No one wants to know what's gonna happen before the game comes out. It ruins the whole thing.

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

WAIT, WAIT? Who has time to wait?!:pirate:

X

xweetok33

Dameon;291583 said:
How about LET'S WAIT AND SEE!! No one wants to know what's gonna happen before the game comes out. It ruins the whole thing.
i agree with him

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

Lucien can return in Fable 3 as a good guy... but that is all he has already played out his "evil" role.

jac171

Reaction score

Jakuro;291220 said:
OMG LOL, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT YOUR SIG :D
whos sig? zjuggernauts?

jac171

Reaction score

Little_Sparrow;291201 said:
there are rumours of him being alive again because he wasnt shot in the face, and the water below the spire broke his fall, and he found a way out through a crack in the wall. But im not sure he will be in a completely new fable. He will be dead by then, Im thinking they will unleash new quests from dlc and call it FABLE 2 DLC PACKAGE: RETURN OF LUCIEN
then if that happens, i bet if lucien sees the hero he will look like this:
imgres

X

Xeon

He could also be in the void now, if he returns we will get the badass boss that we never got to fight in Fable 2.

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score

As far as we know, he's dead. The only reason the hero didn't die was because it wasn't his/her time, according to Theresa. She never mentioned anything about Lucien living, either.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Fable III will have a new antagonist. Perhaps Lucien's decadent?

X

Xeon

Rheckameohs;312726 said:
As far as we know, he's dead. The only reason the hero didn't die was because it wasn't his/her time, according to Theresa. She never mentioned anything about Lucien living, either.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Fable III will have a new antagonist. Perhaps Lucien's decadent?

No.

As far as we know he got shot in the torso and fell down.

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score

That's a pretty long fall.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Rheckameohs;312726 said:
I was thinking that too. I've been thinking a little bit deeper; perhaps if her intention would be reviving her own brother (the Hero of Fable I), that he'd possibly become the antagonist. But yes, I'm very excited about Fable III and I hope the future content will be even more satisfying than that of Fable II.

X

Xeon

Rheckameohs;312733 said:
That's a pretty long fall.

We don't know much about the spire, anything could happen after he fell down.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

He could go boom, or maybe super huge sea monster ate him before he fell down or maybe he fell to hell...

X

Xeon

mock me all you want but anything could happen

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

Xeon;312763 said:
mock me all you want but anything could happen

If Lionhead rehashes old bosses, then I will truly lose ALL respect for them, rehashing bosses is the lamest, laziest way to make a "plot".

"Oh Jack is back hurry save us!" Crap, boring, no fun.
"Lucien got powers and wants to kill you!" Plot holes galore, no fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.