• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 weapon trader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syaoran64

Fable III!
Reaction score
Need Dragonstomper .48 willing to pay millions of gold for it? Anyone willing to sell?
GT: Syaoran64

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I am seriously considering to stop trading weapons. How can someone just ask for help with getting a achievement and run with them once i let him borrow them. I AM STILL HOT!!! Maybe if a few people were to cool me down a bit it would persuade my decision.

Angel Fyre Locke

Angelic Devil
Reaction score
I am seriously considering to stop trading weapons. How can someone just ask for help with getting a achievement and run with them once i let him borrow them. I AM STILL HOT!!! Maybe if a few people were to cool me down a bit it would persuade my decision.
Me luv u long tiem? =D

Smashbro596

Reaction score
hey if its too much to ask, im a very rich character in-game. im willing to give you as much gold as you want for the following items:
Dragonstomper .48
jack of blades hammer.
just hit me up. i have the pc version of the game and my gamertag is:
vixenishtax77
thank you and have a great day.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
ok dude thable 3 at not going to happen as he got a 360 fable 3 and you got pc fable 3

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Yeah. As my friend unholy king stated. I have a xbox 360 and can't trade from xbox 2 pc. I wishes i could help but maybe i can. You get a good chance of getting draggonstomper from the 50 key chest at bowerstone castle and jacks hammer from the aroura demon door if you're completely evil but it may take 2 or 3 times or you may get it on th first run. I hope that atleast that helps.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
Yeah. As my friend unholy king stated. I have a xbox 360 and can't trade from xbox 2 pc. I wishes i could help but maybe i can. You get a good chance of getting draggonstomper from the 50 key chest at bowerstone castle and jacks hammer from the aroura demon door if you're completely evil but it may take 2 or 3 times or you may get it on th first run. I hope that atleast that helps.
you forgot mistpeck demon door

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I haven't got one from there yet but ok. The mispeak valley demon door. Thank you UK.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I still trade weapons. ( I DON'T LEND ANYMORE). I trade with xbox members on this site. Just leave a message here on what you need and what you're willing to trade ( nonshop weapons ).

Cakelynn

Reaction score
Thanks for doing this for so many people Cloakd Draggon; it's beyond superbly nice of you :)
I just need the Bloodcraver, Thunderblade, and poossibly the Dragonstomper .48. If you have any one of these, it would be great to have.

I have to trade...
1-2 Tenderisers
Tannar's Glory
Sorrow's Fist
Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
The Shrieking Pilgrim (already with the shotgun spray upgrade, woot woot! lol)
The Ice Maiden

...and many, many shop weapons, but I believe you're wanting non-shop weapons, right?
I believe my last needed weapons are rather rare, so I totally understand if you don't have any available.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I am down to my last bloodcraver and will need it back when your achievement pops and will trade the other 2 for the ice maiden and shrieking pilgram if that's fine.

Cakelynn

Reaction score
I'd be glad to trade the other two for my ice maiden and shrieking pilgrim ^_^
Don't worry about passing me the Bloodcraver just to get me the achievement though :) Do you have any idea where it has appeared in the game before?
And when would be a good time to trade for you?

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
12:30 am tomorrow. I will be back on and the place i got 3 from is in the demon door in aroura and the aroura mine. You may try playing offline profile. That's how i got 3. I would trade right now but i would wake everybody up. Thank you for being so kind. It really means alot to me. :)

Cakelynn

Reaction score
Alright! 12:30 eastern time, right? Is that what you said earlier?
Yeah, I've made multiple profiles, but I'm always a good person. I'll just continue one (or two!) until I get to Aurora, thanks for the tip! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.