• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magerx

Reaction score
Re: Fable III improvements

in fable 3, they should definetaly bring some sort of armor back, or like hard leather. something better than coats... like cmon.. the fable 2 clothing was a joke

they should make beggining weapons really weak so you actually need to work at killing something, just like they have to work at killing you...
PLEASE GOD.. DO NOT LET LIONHEAD MAKE MACHINE GUNS AND GLOCKS
caus that would ruin the point of the game (the combat point that is)

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

gotta agree with the armor, lets face it kings of old looked kick ass in armor!

Spartan Hal

Little Foot
Reaction score

ok what id love to see

*EPIC BOSSES
*BATTLE FIELDS (like lead ur army into battle)
*MOUNTS (to ride into battle naturally)
*more change within the hero, eg. when you go full evil you've lost all human characteristics and you are purely demon like, and if your full good you resemble a angel

well thats all i can think of now
and i know Lionhead will make Fable III an awesome game :)

D

Doom Lord853

Hey I really dont mind about the wait but you know i had ideas for fable 3/ One make a sword barrage and sword help sword barrage would through magic swords and sword helper would make goust swords to fight with you

D

Doom Lord853

And one thing I LOVED fable 2 but could you make fable 3 VERY long that way we can enjoy the game longer

R

RusticSpine

I think it would be pretty cool to have your family interact more like other people have said, but I want them to have their own personalities aswell.

Like if you're corrupt then maybe as your kid gets older he/she trys and kills you so he/she becomes king or queen. This all because they've learnt off of you and are influenced by you always taking what you want by force (say you killed someone royal or took over towns in the past). So what you do in the game not only affects the landscape but also the people you interact with.

And since you're king/queen if you give more gifts to one of your children than the other, the one who always gets more should be more stuck up and whiney when they don't get what they want? ...I dunno :D
Same goes for your wife/husband.

Plus make the women look more like women!!! My hero was constantly called a man by whoever watched me play. xD lol.
Like most people said, just make everyone more attractive. :p

Flame

Reaction score

fable freak 37;279934 said:
My list of Fable 3 ideas:
More and better spells
More and better weapons
More and better clothes
More legendary weapons
New and old weapons
New and old spells
New and old clothes
More and "unique" properties
More and better titles
Be able to type out your choice at the end (if you get choices)
Be able to build properties
Better trading system
A bank for you to put your money and it comes with interest
A storage room to put your weapons,trophies,toys and others
A bed for your dog (when you buy a house it comes with it)
Be able to get different allies through your choices in the story
If you're playing online and you join a friend you should be able to have a choice in either bringing a character from one of your profiles or pick a henchmen
Be able to get all legendaries more than once in a profile(trading not included)
Be able to get achievements for each legendary weapon you obtain

So far those are the only ideas I have at the moment,but i'll try to think of more.

Those are good ideas, but the problem with the bank is that money will eventually come in the millions at a time, kind of defeating the purpose of the money. But then again it'd be amazing to hold a bank robbery like in Grand Theft Auto.

It'd be awesome to be able to have like up to 16 different real heroes in your game at once through system link or XBox Live - kind of like a WoW thing except minus about a trillion other people and you could keep it exclusive to only people you know. Then you could have battle quests, or maybe your wife could cheat on you with another person. It'd be hilarious. :p

ReluctantJake

Reaction score

:p

But robbing a bank like that would be a lot different since It's in castle, dragon, medieval whatever theme and there would be guards.

I think there needs to be these nasty jesters that have bruises from being beat up. It would be so cool where you have to save a jester from being beaten up.

Thewetsock

He who brings in money
Reaction score

I think they should put sum kick@$$ weps and make a crapload of followers and stuff and i like the idea of jesters except i would be the one beating the crap out of them and robbing a bank would be fun aswell except it wouldnt be in like a bank vault since its a long time ago......or maybe it would who knows :p:w00t:

Nebu

Jazz Bard
Reaction score

What I'd like..is a bit better 'love' system, walking in to a town and getting huge discounts and people that love you just because you have 'good' looks isn't really correct in my opinion and makes quests such as 'Till death do us part' to easy, a more human relationship with people would really do it's magic for me.

And more jobs with more variety, such as fishing, cooking, making furniture etc. would really make my day.

T

tylevans

having barnum be alive, and samarkand.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Having the game not having any resemblance to Fable 2, but more to Fable 1.

KidD_MONi

KidD
Reaction score

having an entire legion at your control and to lead that legion into battle
have demonic wings
have a kid to at least reach 15 (want to tell him about the birds and the bees)
able to make your own battle stance and fighting technique
a way to have eternal youth
a angelic katana
a demonic scythe
pale skin
long straight hair at the back but untamed in the front
customize your own kingdom
make your own symbol
have people try to assassinate you in the middle of the night
dual wield
more spells
demonic spells in particular
horses
ship fights
arch nemesis
better coop
able to position guards in your nation
no rts but strategise where to put your soldiers in battle
revolvers
the ability to jump
make running look more alive
flight
set **** on fire
able to rule as a mysterious young cunning anti heroic fair selfless monarch with a young wife and a caring child
having a puppy
more dog breeds
cake
superman
hulk
and go to war with other characters
all i can think of for now

E

Everybodydancenow

Here are my cool idea's on what Will, Strength, and Skills ability's and spells I have in in mind.

-Light foot spell . Run on water, run faster and jump higher for a short time. The higher the spell level the longer it go's for.

-Inferno spell . Hit a single target, they should be blasted into fire and also ignite other players or CPU's that come intact with them. If there are targets surrounding you can inferno nova them . As you are standing on water using your Light Foot spell or if it is raining use inferno nova to create a lot of mist . The higher level the spell the more fire there is.

-Pulse wave spell (should be a intent cast spell i reckon ). Hitting the target with a pulse wave while you are above them should crush them to the floor or if they are above you then send them flying high . Use this spell to smash your foe into other targets. the higher the spell level the stronger the pulse wave is and the shorter the downtime there is.

-Use of spells while in mid air and fun acrobatic movements dependent of the level of your main Skill ability.

-Slow time spell should be removed and be replaced with a simple disappear like ability ( In other words a camouflage or image duplicate ability ). The higher the level of this spell the more image duplicates you get or the better your camouflage.

-The Swords Spell ability was a really bad idea. Instead have a add a ghost weapon ( Ghost Weapon Spell ) that will help you in combat just like a summoned ally spell witch has no way of dieing until the spell time is finished. ( This is the same as the summon ghost ability )

-Lose the summon ghost's ability and make it a zombie's summon ability!. ( This idea rules because you can kill the zombies and have more blood and guts everywhere )

-The Confuse Spell is pooh. ( Don't bring this idea back in Fable 3 )

-A disable weapon or anti-spell ability for Strength users.

-The Lightning Spell. Single targets should be fried. If there is more than one target then the lightning should fork out with a weakened attack power rating . Weapon lighting element add on . And this spell gets a further reach in rain ( This ability should also stun the target for a short time ). The higher the level the more damage done and the reach should also be increase.

-Whirlwind Spell . Spiral away and send your foe spinning in confusion. Slow and weak to start of with but gradually the whirlwind gets stronger and stronger. As you are controlling this spell you can move around as if you where a tornado picking up more shrapnel to kill your victims. Use the infernal nova spell before hand and then use the whirlwind spell to add a fiery effect or summon a army of zombies to be used as more shrapnel ( LOTS OF BLOOD!! WOOT WOOT! ). Use this spell while falling or jumping to glide. The higher the spell is the faster you spin and the less of a dizzy after effect the spell will have on you after using the spell.

-Strength users can duel wield weapons.

-Soul possession. Take over your foes body to get hard to do jobs done withing enemy territory. Use the body to attack other foe and etc. The higher the level the spell the longer it can be cast for . ( This spell leaves your character vulnerable )

archonwarrior3

skorms bane
Reaction score

I would like to see: Bar fights, and mabey bring back the fist fighting arena,
two handed swords (when you have full physique in fable 2 the swords look kinda like knifes lol),
more armour, and more capes (but capes/cloaks as a seperate peice of clothing, also hoods as a seperate part of clothing)
more dramatic morphs (yeah the wings are cool but like huge horns and hulking red muscles like the guy on the front cover of fable 2)
bring back chars and weps from fable 1 (sythe, singing sword, jack,queen, and knight of blades.)
diff enimies/ creatures, fable 2 brung a few new enimies to the table but stuff like the big crockidile thing from one of fable 2s first vids, and dragons (yeah hobes, and balvarines are cool but bigger monsters ,besides trolls!!!)
a bit more free roaming, nothing like oblivion then it wouldent be fable but just a bit more (like fable 2 took away the linier paths and roads, just areas a bit bigger.
and last of all more epic bosses, i mean the most epic boss in the game for me was the huge crystal thing and that wasnt xtreemly epic tbh... (lucien sucked ass)

M

Monkeyman018

Just an idea...In Fable 2 the after game quests got boring...i liked how there was randomly generated bandits and stuff...so maybe they could design a few features od quests that robots can randomly put together that make quests that are always changing...so you never need to put the game down..and they could make FREE dlc to keep adding variety/ new places for these quests:)

M

Monkeyman018

They should make it so you can continue your story..in a way.. from fable 2. like depending on what card you chose it could give you some different items, enough to change the gameplay that you will want to redo fable 2 and play 3 a few times, but not enough to make fable 3 dependant on fable 2...and of course just add an option for new players to not get any of the extra missions or whatever you get

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score

We need murgo! He was awesome in the second, he had neat sh*t

K

K.A.Wolf

Just Wondering but i heard that at the Begginning of Fable III u start out as a rebel group or something 2 take down some king. Is this info. correct?

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score

K.A.Wolf;364747 said:
Just Wondering but i heard that at the Begginning of Fable III u start out as a rebel group or something 2 take down some king. Is this info. correct?
entirely no, I haven't heard any information of a rebel group but you are there to overthrow the king, along the way you meet people that can help you but you must make promises that when you become king or queen to fufill there needs whether it's money, health care, and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.